Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinXS  (Read 25134 times)
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:38:22 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 09:57:48 AM by minerja

At the moment, 53.76% of 1,000,000 BXS has already been sold.
Can you prove it somehow? For example, to show a wallet with bitcoins, obtained on the pre-sale?

We plan to carry out an independent audit of assets every 5 months, this will guarantee the reliability of the data and will favorably affect the exchange rates of XS coins. The first such check is scheduled for the end of April. At ICO Presale stage all sold coins will be transferred at 21-22 Dec. Everyone can check block explorer, all info is public. ICO wallets will be shown only for independent auditor in order to ensure the safety of funds.

post edited

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerja

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

According to the website the pre-sale price is currently $2.18. (https://bitcoinxs.org/)
Assuming that is per coin,

If any one wants to buy individual coins, I will accept 0.0002 BTC per coin.
That's about 1/3 of the current presale price.
Serious requests only please.
Not messing with escrow, I will send coin to you first, then you send me BTC.

CryptoSDesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 245
Merit: 26

High quality Design for Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:32:47 PM

Sell all 50000 BXS 0.1$ per 1 coin Please contact on PM or discord https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM

BUMP !!!

High quality cryptocurrencies building service Discord https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM Thread Services  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182619.0
Mining Pool : http://mining-coins.com/
minerja

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:24:17 AM

hmm, very unusual.

Apparently 53.7% have been pre-sold @ $2.18 , yet when myself and others offer the coins at a significant saving, no offers. Something doesn't feel right here.
grand96

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:53:30 AM

hmm, very unusual.

Apparently 53.7% have been pre-sold @ $2.18

They can write a lot of things on the forum. Why should we believe this?
BILISEF (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

hmm, very unusual.

We did not expect that someone will believe in a word, as you can see, we placed only a couple ads. If we need, we could place much more. Presale stage and stage 1 are distributed between 52 investors already before ICO start. 83% Presale and 77% Stage 1 are already distributed. Most of ads will be placed at ICO Stage 2 and 3.
BILISEF (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

hmm, very unusual.

Apparently 53.7% have been pre-sold @ $2.18 , yet when myself and others offer the coins at a significant saving, no offers. Something doesn't feel right here.

You are really think that you could mine coins that can sell before ICO end? I suppose that you didn't read Whitepaper of XS coins and Bilisef. We could set public mining without ICO, but the coin price would be 0, every coin is only an idea that has not a real value. Every XS coin must have real price in BTC, ETH, LTC etc. That's why about 4000000 coins are pre-sold. That's why we need ICO.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:17:09 PM

hmm, very unusual.

You are really think that you could mine coins that can sell before ICO end? I suppose that you didn't read Whitepaper of XS coins and Bilisef. We could set public mining without ICO, but the coin price would be 0, every coin is only an idea that has not a real value. Every XS coin must have real price in BTC, ETH, LTC etc. That's why about 4000000 coins are pre-sold. That's why we need ICO.
So, the first coin is the BitcoinXS and it's pegged to BTC, right?
So, here's the curious part. What's the pegging ratio? 1:1 or?
And the kicker is you claimed that value will ONLY grow in your OP, but anybody's whose held BTC over the past two years knows that BTC value has been a rollercoaster. So, how is yours going to only grow?
Then, you claim that every coin is only an idea that has no real value, but BTC has value, doesn't it? Nobody's giving it out at $0, are they? And if your coin is pegged to BTC at any ratio, it has value then with or without the ICO because that's how you designed the whole ecosystem. So, why the contradiction? Do you even know what you're offering?
BILISEF (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

hmm, very unusual.

Siriously, we can show ICO addresses, but are you sure that the wallets are ICO wallets? We can use 1 address and send BTC there from our self wallets, but it will be a deception, that coins will be not ICO coins. You are right, everyone can write anything at forum to sell that someone sell. We have no purpose to earn money next 1.5 years, we expect first profit at the end of 2020, so the most of sales are already done through investors that see their profit and market impact. Everyone can check block explorer at the end of every ICO stage , you need only 1 min. You are also right that the ICO wallets security is our concern.
BILISEF (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

hmm, very unusual.

And the kicker is you claimed that value will ONLY grow in your OP, but anybody's whose held BTC over the past two years knows that BTC value has been a rollercoaster. So, how is yours going to only grow?
Then, you claim that every coin is only an idea that has no real value, but BTC has value, doesn't it? Nobody's giving it out at $0, are they? And if your coin is pegged to BTC at any ratio, it has value then with or without the ICO because that's how you designed the whole ecosystem. So, why the contradiction? Do you even know what you're offering?

"So, the first coin is the BitcoinXS and it's pegged to BTC, right?
So, here's the curious part. What's the pegging ratio? 1:1 or?"

- Yes. it's quite simple part. Every XS coin ICO result will be about 15000BTC with 6540$ BTC rate(equivalent, ex. with BXS in BTC and ETH) as we planned, it's about $98.1 mil

"And the kicker is you claimed that value will ONLY grow in your OP, but anybody's whose held BTC over the past two years knows that BTC value has been a rollercoaster. So, how is yours going to only grow?"

- As you can see, the BXS price is 2.18$ (Presale) not 0.0005BTC ex. ICO result will be about $98,1 mil and it doesn't depend on BTC price. But it's only for 30 000 000 BXS, at the end of ICO, BXS price will be about 3.27$ minimum, because if BTC will down more, ICO can get much more BTC than 15000, because the BXS price is in $. And when BTC price will grow, the BXS price will grow also. But we use this calculation only for 30 000 000 BXS, after the ICO end we will open Bilisef platform for startups, everyone can be a member, but every membership will be payed only with XS coins, all payments will be in XS coins at platform, so startup owners will buy XS coins that miners will sell at exchanges. So the BXS price will grow anyway. And we will correct the BXS price if it will down to some threshold value, i suppose you are understand that $98 mil can help to do it for the first time ($1.96 bil when all 20 XS coins ICO will end).
Also we have own hash power to add a couple coins to Bilisef Reserve fund. By the way, some investors pay for XS coins using their mining equipment, respectively Bilisef total hash power grow also. You are right, BTC value has been a rollercoaster, but we started BXS ICO when the BTC price fell down, so the project get only ++ with current fall, as we planned.
BILISEF (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

hmm, very unusual.

"Then, you claim that every coin is only an idea that has no real value, but BTC has value, doesn't it? Nobody's giving it out at $0, are they?"

- I meant in the last post that if altcoin does not have a reserve fund, it is only an idea that costs $0. One should not confuse BTC with altcoins, BTC has long crossed that line, when a coin became more a means of accumulation than a means of payment, the altcoins took over the load.
The BTC cost has long been determined by investments in the infrastructure of BTC circulation and the more BTC is involved in circulation, the faster the infrastructure will grow, respectively, and the price of the coin. Altcoins have pricing in a completely different way, they should either have a reserve fund, then their real value will be calculated as the amount of the reserve fund / number of coins in circulation, or altcoin should be an exclusive means of payment in a particular business / market segment. If altcoin does not have a reserve fund and is not a unique means of payment, then its real price is $ 0.
BILISEF (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:49:44 PM

hmm, very unusual.

"Then, you claim that every coin is only an idea that has no real value, but BTC has value, doesn't it? Nobody's giving it out at $0, are they?"

- Accordingly, if such an altcoin starts trading on the stock exchanges, its current price is speculative and it is very dangerous to invest money in it. The main mistake of the developers of the new coins is that everyone is trying to surpass the success of BTC, but this is impossible, because the BTC will remain the benchmark of the cryptocurrency industry, since this coin was the first, not a single altcoin can exceed the value of BTC neither in a year nor 5 , 10.30 years, since after 2021 the cost of BTC will go up sharply and will only rise every year.

"And if your coin is pegged to BTC at any ratio, it has value then with or without the ICO because that's how you designed the whole ecosystem."

- You are not right with it. If altcoin has a reserve fund in BTC or another currency, then it is pegged to BTC, if there is no such fund, then the real price is $ 0. Of course, we can remember the economic definition of money and then we can say that if someone needs altcoin, he will appreciate it, but the last 2 years have shown the whole community that investing in such altcoins is extremely dangerous and investors are not protected from financial collapse. We use ICO to build the Reserve Fund of XS coins, thus building the real value of the coins, not speculative or made-up. XS coins are primarily positioned as a means of payment, so investors, coin holders, miners must be sure that they work not with a bubble, but with real assets.

"Do you even know what you're offering?"

- Yes, sure.
grand96

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:48:11 AM

In whitepaper: Feb 2019 - Apply for a bitcoinXS coin listing

Which exchange are you planning to enter?
BILISEF (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

In whitepaper: Feb 2019 - Apply for a bitcoinXS coin listing

Which exchange are you planning to enter?

Yes, we planning itfor the end of FEB 2019.
First exchanges we planned :
- https://getbtc.org/
- https://www.coinexchange.io/
- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
- https://www.lykke.com/exchange

Our Chineese partners will promote adding to Binance, but we can't guarantee it in 2019 after BitcoinXS ICO end. Also we are planning Bittrex listing, but it will be only after LitecoinXS ICO end.
Igor_159

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

It's very пиздaтaя coin! I'm in the subject! Tongue
minerja

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:28:20 AM

Price rising, get em whilst they are still cheap

50 coins for 250,000 statoshi (0.00300000 BTC) (equal to 6000 satoshi per coin) way less than the presale price

Might split

Give me a shout

I'll be increasing the price each day now
J
BILISEF (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

BitcoinXS ICO is added to Icochamps - https://www.icochamps.com/ico/BitcoinXS
grand96

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

Presale today is over. Do not want to announce its results?
BILISEF (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

Dear colleagues!

BitcoinXS ICO Presale stage is finished. We really appreciate your trust. We would like to thank the crypto community and investors. The team is familiar with many partners for a long time, we have productive business relationships, BitcoinXS ICO presale result has confirmed mutual trust. Of course, we wanted the project to cause a public outcry, but we did not expect the community to grow so fast. Also we'd like to thank project advisers, your help in the development of the project is very great.

BitcoinXS ICO Presale stage result is - $1.8 mil, 83% of Presale BXS is sold. All BXS coins will be transferred next two days, please check your wallets and BXS block explorer. Two new miner farms will start work next 2 months.

We would like to thank ICO listing services and all crypto exchanges listing offers.

Special thanks to https://hitbtc.com/ and Julia Ellis HitBTC business development for the great listing offer. We planned to start discussion about BXS listing in Feb 2019, but probably we will make a decision much earlier.

BitcoinXS ICO Stage 1 will start 22.12.2018.

Welcome and we will do our best to justify your trust.
CryptoSDesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 245
Merit: 26

High quality Design for Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

Dear colleagues!

BitcoinXS ICO Presale stage is finished. We really appreciate your trust. We would like to thank the crypto community and investors. The team is familiar with many partners for a long time, we have productive business relationships, BitcoinXS ICO presale result has confirmed mutual trust. Of course, we wanted the project to cause a public outcry, but we did not expect the community to grow so fast. Also we'd like to thank project advisers, your help in the development of the project is very great.

BitcoinXS ICO Presale stage result is - $1.8 mil, 83% of Presale BXS is sold. All BXS coins will be transferred next two days, please check your wallets and BXS block explorer. Two new miner farms will start work next 2 months.

We would like to thank ICO listing services and all crypto exchanges listing offers.

Special thanks to https://hitbtc.com/ and Julia Ellis HitBTC business development for the great listing offer. We planned to start discussion about BXS listing in Feb 2019, but probably we will make a decision much earlier.

BitcoinXS ICO Stage 1 will start 22.12.2018.

Welcome and we will do our best to justify your trust.

If you result is - $1.8 mil  from ICO why no add now !!!!! to any exchange , example crex24 is only 0.5 BTC for add

I think your information is not true !

High quality cryptocurrencies building service Discord https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM Thread Services  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182619.0
Mining Pool : http://mining-coins.com/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: