Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New P2P market exchange ether for BTC  (Read 124 times)
joshhlyg (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:03:33 AM

are you looking for a anonymous market where you could sell your btc for ethereum or buy btc with ether without limit .
we work with escrow function for more security

telegram:  https://t.me/joinchat/KF3Q6xVWfc6HMDDH8ZSLyg

discord: https://discord.gg/jxAFM7x

our smart contract will be deploy now . 

Grin Grin . join us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6115

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:54:05 AM

None of your pages are functional, they're empty and a message keep showing up saying that there was a problem fetching the account data.

In other words, it seems like you haven't put the least effort in it and that's not something a user would like to see or use. Besides, ETH and BTC can be traded anywhere really.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
joshhlyg (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:54:02 PM

the application detects the presence of an ethereum customer if you do not have it it would be impossible to create a sales ad or buy well. the currency used for the transaction is the ethereum
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:32:14 AM

I don't mean to think negatively, but I feel there is a fraud on the exchange, if a serious exchange makes the crypto market, honesty and trust are the main goal, if the exchange cannot be accessed, this is enough to make traders suspicious, you have to think again many crypto markets are competing in this era.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:22:18 AM

I don't mean to think negatively, but I feel there is a fraud on the exchange, if a serious exchange makes the crypto market, honesty and trust are the main goal, if the exchange cannot be accessed, this is enough to make traders suspicious, you have to think again many crypto markets are competing in this era.
Purely scam this website of inactivity and they don't have any proper terms and conditions of this site. Sometimes fraudulent activities are occur in this forum so we must take action against the scam exchanges.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:09:37 AM

Purely scam this website of inactivity and they don't have any proper terms and conditions of this site. Sometimes fraudulent activities are occur in this forum so we must take action against the scam exchanges.
Yes I believe so. And if a team is really on the job in having a successful project they should have been trying to conduct certain activities such as ICO, Bounties, Airdrops and etc. It's like an effort in the making for the community to know that the project is healthy and more will come to support it.

I guess that this site is a scam website because I can't see effort from them for this site to be known worldwide.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:44:15 AM

I give up, I try to look at the website, but it seems loading to long, a sign that the people behind are not really interested to make their platform a good service to use. It can also lead to scams as well, so I'm not trusting this exchange and I hope that newbies will not fall for it. And just look at the comments above me, lol, I really don't understand those people behind, they will try to scam you as much as they can and then exit. And the next day, they will open another platform, rinse and repeat, so just be careful out there.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3634

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 07:30:12 AM

Why did you bump this topic? The site does not work for me, and the comments above seem to indicate a lack of professionalism. You can confirm this in the way he has promoted this site.
I think he is a scammer who tried to collect some quick money without making any effort to try to scam others.
I do not think any sane person will try that site.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:39:18 PM

I am not kind of person that judge easily, but to be honest this seems to be some fraud on the exchange. More than that the person or the team handling this doesn’t even have the audacity to give some effort in sharing this into the community. I have been only a couple years here in the community but I already been engage and met several crypto project platforms. Something like this that don’t even have something to be proud of the pages presented is something like to be not existed here in the crypto currency community. Maybe it is something to harsh but that is the reality. A lots of scammers are making fool of a people most especially the newbie here instead of use their time guiding and sharing useful information for the better of all of us here.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:36:03 PM

Really. The website is not even active as well as the other sites presented are just bunch of display, that don’t even have something to be proud of. In addition, they have the guts to present something like this I the crypto currency community with nothing good within. And you are right, even the terms and conditions for this site not even give a priority and effort.
Let’s not tolerate something like this, most especially nowadays that we can really find to many fraudulent activities anywhere here in the crypto currency community all done by those people that only know to fool other people.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:04:27 PM

Telegram : Inactive with 4 members (probably 4 of them are admins)
Discord: Inactive with 3 members (probably the same as telegram)
Bitcointalk account: Inactive after posting this thread.

Conclusion: The idea of p2p exchange is good but it is not managed well. Regardless it was planned to scam or not, but it is failed already.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:29:31 PM

Telegram : Inactive with 4 members (probably 4 of them are admins)
Discord: Inactive with 3 members (probably the same as telegram)
Bitcointalk account: Inactive after posting this thread.

Conclusion: The idea of p2p exchange is good but it is not managed well. Regardless it was planned to scam or not, but it is failed already.

It has been explained by Omegastream on February itself but not sure why you are replying the same in this thread with the same information. Kindly ignore the dead thread bumping.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: