Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should ICOs be regulated  (Read 24149 times)
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

In will willingly agree for SEC regulations on ICOs. That will limit, if not stop scam ICOs. There's a of of shit ICOs everywhere. So it would be a big help once ICO is regulated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

I think that ICOs should be regulated as now it is a wild western on the ICO market.  If that happens then more people will be investing as their investment will be more secure of scam.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

Less scam and more investment I think regulation if not in a harm way should be tolerated Atleast investors funds are secured and am sure market dip will not be bad as this with better regulation because it will be taken care of and more ico will reach their target accurately

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:44:10 AM

ICO projects and their founders had to undergo a certain inspection and registration several years ago. Now it would not be such a deplorable situation with fraud in the ICO. Moderate regulation of ICO activities is very necessary, because this process has become too unmanageable and subject to abuse. If the rights of investors are protected, this will give popularity to the activities of ICO, and cryptocurrency in general.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

Now there are no strict rules in the crypto investment market and because of the simple creation of the project, it is difficult to track and find out why it was brought to the market. There must be criteria and responsibility.

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

Considering the high level of scam associated with ICOs presently, many investors are at risk of loosing their investments. Bounty hunters like us are not spared as we may be rendering free services to some scammers and also risking our personal data.

I suppose a regulatory body be set up to audit the ICO process and the  founders, and if anything goes wrong or should the project fail, they will be liable. This will reduce drastically investors risk and also keep scammers away. What do you think?

Some wanted it to be regulated to avoid investment fraud scheme that is lurking on thr crypto market. They have the basis to do this since most ico are being flagged as scammed and investors cant do anything about it due no regulation about its business aspect. Maybe more wull adopt to security tokens on the next few years.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

Considering the high level of scam associated with ICOs presently, many investors are at risk of loosing their investments. Bounty hunters like us are not spared as we may be rendering free services to some scammers and also risking our personal data.

I suppose a regulatory body be set up to audit the ICO process and the  founders, and if anything goes wrong or should the project fail, they will be liable. This will reduce drastically investors risk and also keep scammers away. What do you think?
Then we will not create topics about fraudsters and think what is really bad and what is not. Their effectiveness will improve, and as a result, only promising coins with further development will enter the market, and not various trash.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

I think that everyone understands the need to create regulatory bodies in the field of ICO. But this should be done by the state within the country or by the Alliance of States. So far, we only see news that such laws are planned, but I am sure that it is necessary as soon as possible to protect investors from fraud.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:34:55 AM

I think that when the ICO market is regulated, everything will change. For example, the profits we receive may decrease, but the scam will decrease!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

Yes, ICOs should be regulated especially for the developers or team that made the ICOs since there are many scammers doing it. They must do their KYC and gives some proves such legalize documents about their project. But, who will be the right regulator for this?
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

If everyone agrees for these ICOs to be regulated.
The effect would also take place with bounty hunters.
They will require KYC in that case if the regulation starts.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

It must be, ICO under regulations can help us to avoid scam ICO and request refund if we want. Regulations for ICO can help us to verify ICO team are real members and they take their responsibility of law for their project, so  we won't see scam ICO anymore.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

at least it is indeed necessary for organizing the ICO policy. This will work well for a long period in which investors will be even more secure in choosing the ICO they will log in to invest without fear or hesitate because of the scam. The SEC should at least start can provide a good solution to this problem is related.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

The form of the agency assigned to audit ICO projects and this method, in my opinion, is a very good idea. So with the agency responsible for auditing the ICO project, many people will find it helpful and easier to get a good ICO project.

Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

The regulated ICO is more in line with the long-term development of the cryptocurrency market. This way can save the price of Ethereum. At present, Ethereum has been hit hard by ICO abuse, so I think that ICO is regulated more favorably and investors will flood in.

mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

Indeed, with the amount of those scam project that keep on appearing without any sign of stopping.
A regulation is so much needed to filter all those scam project. And it should be available in any country, so that everyone could get protected from those scam project.
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:31:03 AM

Of course, I believe that there should be organizations engaged in auditing, which will check ICO projects for compliance with the requirements. This will make everyone responsible to investors and significantly reduce risks. This approach will give impetus to the development of the crypto market.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

I think maybe the ICO seems to have clear regulations but for cryptocurrency like Bitcoin it doesn't really need regulation.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

It is the only possible method of how to keep a lot of investors in out industry, because if the ICOs are not going to be regulated, we will lose a huge amount of people, because nowadays there are too much fraud projects.
tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

I strongly agree, investors should be protected, because without the crypto investor not going to live, investor trust in crypto must continue to be maintained, where when the system can be used, it looks like investors will feel happy and relieved, not afraid of being exposed to fraud again

I feel Ico's should be regulated for the safety of it's investors as many Ico's have turned scam, I feel this has severely dented investors confidence in the crypto market. I would like to see a separate body formed for the regulations of Ico's, and one whose rules apply to all countries otherwise it would be difficult to prosecute an Ico's owner. It'll be interesting going ahead to see who's the regulator, and under which regulations can the Ico's owners be prosecuted.
At least, most investors have shown that they are not even capable enough to handle themselves in this space, and the only thing that will help everyone equally to be able to have peace of mind investing in the market is regulation as that would limit scams, and in a way will limit smaller investors as well which is one thing that could be a disadvantage. However, let's see what time ends up coming up with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: