Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODES] Vionix - safe crypto deal - PRESALE/Airdrop/Bounty  (Read 21791 times)
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

Vionix offers attractive services, and what is the speed of transactions? I am also interested in information about the development team!? I am interested in promoting the project and want to participate in the bounty!

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vionix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Vionix - safe crypto deal

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

Vionix offers attractive services, and what is the speed of transactions? I am also interested in information about the development team!? I am interested in promoting the project and want to participate in the bounty!

For bounty details in discord, about speed of transactions you are talking about a direct deal?

in a direct deal, you specify number of confirmations in two coins / tokens, if you specify for example 1 confirmation for both types of crypto currency, then after one confirmation in both networks, dealis initiated - instantly.

Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:42:22 AM

For bounty details in discord, about speed of transactions you are talking about a direct deal?

in a direct deal, you specify number of confirmations in two coins / tokens, if you specify for example 1 confirmation for both types of crypto currency, then after one confirmation in both networks, dealis initiated - instantly.

I would like to see all this in action.Where can all this be tested?
Vionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

I would like to see all this in action.Where can all this be tested?

In january, we start working with demo coins and will be able to sign up for beta testing.

Lebedeva91Kra

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

It is a pity, due to the fact that a large number of charlatans, the whole world cryptocurrency is very hurt. It will take time and everything will fall into place. I think in this situation this is a normal project with a normal team.
Vionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

Today tenth day of the project life, we have 942 followers in twitter and 1080 members in discord, at the moment about 500,000 coins for burning on jan. 2019. We are growing fast!

Vionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:54:05 PM

Watch video about our project on Youtube channel with >13,000 subscribers, their watched by such countries as: Russia, Ukraine, Bellarus, Poland, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Latvia, Turkey...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NawiHn5LQAk

shabbyheart

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

Vionix is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of 
privacy.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure 
investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money.
It's price many and rise every moment.it is beat opportunity for investor. Peopele can buy MN with no risk.
snikers3553

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:12:50 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 07:42:18 AM by snikers3553

I believe Vionix project has bright future ahead. Nice blockchain technology innovation, concept and utility that features excellent integration of shared masternode and shared staking benefits. I'll paticipate in the airdrop and bounty program, to help promote and spread the promising news of this project. I wish success to the Vionix coin team and whole community as wel.
kuru7

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

A must worth it project to invest and a very interesting project this is quiet but very original and good roadmap. TRI SPECS POS/POW + Masternode. Nice concept and a very active community. Well we cannot questions why users wanted it and the response their is fast which means a good support. They wont leave you alone thus they will help you more to be part of the project to be interested in the project and more knowledgeable in their upcoming or future projects. I recommend this to join and check it out guys!
Nofdj

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

You are doing an excellent job in the execution of the project I congratulate you and I hope that we will continue to grow as a community and as a project you will continue to make great solutions in the world of cryptography!

vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

Watch video about our project on Youtube channel with >13,000 subscribers, their watched by such countries as: Russia, Ukraine, Bellarus, Poland, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Latvia, Turkey...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NawiHn5LQAk

Thanks for update, with 13k subscribers will get more exposure and investors to our project, great going and even try to find some other youtubers with more subscribers to get even more exposure
Fadeev907Mos

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

Good design. I will read! An interesting thread.
Vionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

You are doing an excellent job in the execution of the project I congratulate you and I hope that we will continue to grow as a community and as a project you will continue to make great solutions in the world of cryptography!

Many people like LocalBitcoins but It is centralized and banned in many countries, we want to make a decentralized analogue of LocalBitcoins and more safe on our service Vionix.

azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

I like the concept offered and the team involved in the project. And I like airdrop in the server discord by giving LTC. After reading the overall project details, I think this could be a promising project with the technology offered.

Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:54:15 PM

I think, this project is worth our attention
I was interested in reading lots of white paper
the team looks pretty confident

Vionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

Vionix project have applied for STEX exchange $VIONIX will be listed by end of December.

Vionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

We listing on MNCN https://mncn.online/coins/VION

coolworld

Activity: 2