Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN]🚀BeLL Platform🚀[Wallet with Insurance Features][Airdrop]🌎DEX🌎[ICO]  (Read 17296 times)
BellwalletOfficial (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:52:14 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 01:24:30 AM by BellwalletOfficial

■What is BeLL Platform

BeLL Wallet creates the final form of ‘wallet’ which helps manage assets in a way that is 100% secure.

BeLL Wallet aims to be‘THE MOST CONVENIENT AND SECURE WALLET IN THE WORLD. ’

BeLL Wallet makes continuous updates on its features.

To put the decentralized society into practice.

The BeLL DEX (Decentralized Exchange) distributes 100% of its profit to BeLLCoin holders.

To provide BeLLCoin holders some of the biggest benefits of blockchain technology including DLT (distributed ledger technology) and P2P autonomous network in their
everyday lives, we came up with the solution of developing the BeLL DEX that the society appreciates, sharing its profit with all the participants.

1. To develop the DEX that BeLLCoin holders appreciate
2. To provide user support by all BeLLCoin holders
3. To establish the truly decentralized society with all BeLLCoin holders

These three are fundamental policies of BeLL.

By combining these three,we keep developing the legitimate DEX that users genuinely appreciate.

1.Insurance

BeLL Wallet is a DEX, insured wallet.

When you are unable to access your wallet in a situation like forgetting or losing your password, the insurance will cover this situation.
And all your assets will be returned to you.

In most cases, when managing or storing your assets in a general digital wallet, asset management is 100% on your own responsibility.

In case of being unable to access your wallet for any reason, there is always a risk that their assets will NOT be returned.

BeLL Wallet enables you to avoid this risk and ensures that your assets are safely protected in the wallet.

2.Joint Ownership

In many cases, a digital wallet can be accessed by anyone if the ID and password are known.

If a corporate body manages cryptocurrency assets, one person’ s decision can allow transitions of assets in general digital wallets and exchange accounts, which carries various risks.

In BeLL Wallet, there is an option to have joint ownership in a single account. In this setting, to withdraw your assets, it requires to get verified from all approved users you assigned.

3.Seamless Transition of Assets

Wallet owners can set up their wallet with specified conditions.

For example, when something unexpected happens to the wallet owner, multiple approved users, such as family members, loved ones or colleagues, can access the wallet on behalf of the main owner.

■Team

■BeLL 1st Airdrop

BeLL project officially launched today!

Airdrop Conditions:
The first 3,000 get the total of 3,000,000 BeLL (3 million USD)

1. Follow @BeLLPlatform on Twitter and retweet the tweet below
https://twitter.com/BeLLPlatform

2. Join BeLL Telegram and leave a comment
https://t.me/BeLLPlatform

※ Please write your comments (such as ‘hello!’) in English.

3. Follow Facebook and ‘Like’ BeLL Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/BeLLPlatform.Version1.01

4. Please post a comment on ANN thread of Bitcointalk.

5.Fill out the application form.
https://goo.gl/forms/cfEmAJ7gb1MAYbVk1

※ You must have a ERC20 wallet to receive BeLL.

※Airdrop will be distributed when ICO is completed.

■Roadmap

■BeLL Token Details

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:04:45 AM

You are aiming to collect a soft cap of $5M, yet you have manga-characters as your profile pics. Are you going to disclose your real profiles anytime soon? How can a user trust your wallet with insurance feature if he doesn't know who's behind it? Credibility is hard to build in an anonymous project.
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:17:04 AM

Is that sanji from one piece anime as the co-founder and CTO?

maiphuong9005

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:41:45 AM

sorry. i click  the contact social on the website but not yet.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:51:29 AM

You are aiming to collect a soft cap of $5M, yet you have manga-characters as your profile pics. Are you going to disclose your real profiles anytime soon? How can a user trust your wallet with insurance feature if he doesn't know who's behind it? Credibility is hard to build in an anonymous project.
That is true and everyone is very uncomfortable and doubts the developer who hides his identity. I think the OP can provide a link to the developers' social media accounts, so we can see and check it out.
BellwalletOfficial (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:12:17 AM

sorry. i click  the contact social on the website but not yet.

Sorry for the inconvenience. It's been fixed now. Please try again!
vupload0

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

I'd like to see the real photos of the team
cryptodude2018
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

Interesting ICO. I have a huge ICO buyers email list for sale please pm me if interested. You have a good ICO you just need people to notice it!!!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

That is true and everyone is very uncomfortable and doubts the developer who hides his identity. I think the OP can provide a link to the developers' social media accounts, so we can see and check it out.
Unsure if they are just hiding their identities so that remain nothing when they scam all of you or they hide it for their privacy itself. :/
Beejae

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

Really interesting concept behind this project. But the team should consider revealing their identities to better earn trust of investors. Meanwhile, I'm applying for the airdrop. Thank you
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 05:23:58 AM

Unsure if they are just hiding their identities so that remain nothing when they scam all of you or they hide it for their privacy itself. :/
yeah this is very strange and doubts, they use profile pictures of manga and see the development team doesn't have the real face. The OP should provide a more detailed explanation about this or indeed they do not want their identity to be known. remain cautious before investing in this project because I think this project will end in fraud.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

yeah this is very strange and doubts, they use profile pictures of manga and see the development team doesn't have the real face. The OP should provide a more detailed explanation about this or indeed they do not want their identity to be known. remain cautious before investing in this project because I think this project will end in fraud.
Unfortunately the OP or the team from this project did not respond to this complaint, even though he had read and made the latest other post reply, but did not care about this.
BellwalletOfficial (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

Unfortunately the OP or the team from this project did not respond to this complaint, even though he had read and made the latest other post reply, but did not care about this.

We truly understand your concern regarding the team identities. However, we would like to know if all of you have even seen Satoshi Nakamoto's face and have known his identity.
bitsonicHolder

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:28:22 AM

There are many cryptocurrency wallets. But they are almost uncomfortable wallet.
BeLL Wallet said that it aims to be "the most convenient and secure"
So I like it. Also I'm very interesting your bounty campaign.
Thank you.  Grin
chunhocxitrum

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

Before you want to KYC's investors for invest, you should finish KYC your team first
tbossmitche

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:10:44 PM

Project actually looks good, but we could do with more details.
Zarshei

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:01:04 AM

At first glance, the project is interesting, we will see what will happen next.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 06:15:56 AM

I think it will be very interesting if this project informs the team and also the people behind the project. Of course some of us will be happy to support your project.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:22:52 AM

Can you give us the real face of your dev team?
BellwalletOfficial (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:54:55 AM

There are many cryptocurrency wallets. But they are almost uncomfortable wallet.
BeLL Wallet said that it aims to be "the most convenient and secure"
So I like it. Also I'm very interesting your bounty campaign.
Thank you.  Grin

Thank you for your comment, please keep your eyes peeled for out project!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: