Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto.com - The Pioneering Payments & Cryptocurrency Platform  (Read 4768 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 08:03:36 PM

Video AMA with Charles Guillemet, Ledger CTO and Jason Lau, Crypto.com CISO

Host: Jason Lau, CISO at Crypto.com
Guest: Charles Guillemet, CTO at Ledger
Date & Time: November 6th, 11 AM UTC / 7PM HKT
Channel: Crypto.com’s Official Twitter & YouTube Channels

Participate for a chance to win one of 20 Ledger devices!
learn more: https://blog.crypto.com/video-ama-with-charles-guillemet-ledger-cto-and-jason-lau-crypto-com-ciso.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 12:45:40 PM
Merited by CitizenEra5ed (18)

I have had a very good experience with Crypto.com.  It continues to be that way.

My Indigo card took around 6 weeks to arrive, no big deal, its exactly the time i expected it to arrive when i was speaking with the fine people in the Crypto.com Telegram chat (you can find link on their website).

I see some people "moaning" because of late cards or payments and often it is through their own fault, other times it  will be quickly resolved by visiting the UK telegram channel and speaking to one of the top Moderators (UK channel) Shout out to Crom and Demaril.

The Crypto.com cards still (and for a long time to come) remain as the best reward and cashback cards on the market.  Clearly, CDC (crypto dot com) are here to say, they would not have over 500 staff, the BEST DOMAIN NAME going, if they weren't serious.

The mobile app works fantastically, very easy to use once you have had a play around with it for 15mins. Seamlessly integrates with the Exchange and make buying and selling Bitcoin a walk in the park.

NOTE: Many MANY Banks in todays world are still Anti-Crypto, so 9 times out of 10, it is the bank to blame and not CDC which a lot of people are wrongly blaming them for.

There are ways around problematic banks, like i say, i recommend joining the telegram chat, not only are the Mods fantastic help but also many of the 2k+ members there.

Lastly...  THINK ABOUT THIS.

What two words will the new flood MILLIONS of new comers to Crypto type into Google?   

Bitcoin and Crypto !     What URL are they likely to see at the top of search results ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD...

CRYPTO.COM

I have a bag and it would rival Santas!

You're Welcome.  Kiss

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
CitizenEra5ed

Activity: 52
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 02:45:14 PM
Merited by VintageBazaar (36)

I have had a very good experience with Crypto.com.  It continues to be that way.

My Indigo card took around 6 weeks to arrive, no big deal, its exactly the time i expected it to arrive when i was speaking with the fine people in the Crypto.com Telegram chat (you can find link on their website).

I see some people "moaning" because of late cards or payments and often it is through their own fault, other times it  will be quickly resolved by visiting the UK telegram channel and speaking to one of the top Moderators (UK channel) Shout out to Crom and Demaril.

The Crypto.com cards still (and for a long time to come) remain as the best reward and cashback cards on the market.  Clearly, CDC (crypto dot com) are here to say, they would not have over 500 staff, the BEST DOMAIN NAME going, if they weren't serious.

The mobile app works fantastically, very easy to use once you have had a play around with it for 15mins. Seamlessly integrates with the Exchange and make buying and selling Bitcoin a walk in the park.

NOTE: Many MANY Banks in todays world are still Anti-Crypto, so 9 times out of 10, it is the bank to blame and not CDC which a lot of people are wrongly blaming them for.

There are ways around problematic banks, like i say, i recommend joining the telegram chat, not only are the Mods fantastic help but also many of the 2k+ members there.

Lastly...  THINK ABOUT THIS.

What two words will the new flood MILLIONS of new comers to Crypto type into Google?   

Bitcoin and Crypto !     What URL are they likely to see at the top of search results ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD...

CRYPTO.COM

I have a bag and it would rival Santas!

You're Welcome.  Kiss

I agree with VB, I've nothing but good experiences with Crypto.com, so much so I've got a card for my wife, daughter, step-son and son-in-law. 3% cashback on all the groceries and a myriad of other things soon adds up and is very welcome and I've also been a subscriber of Spotify for years so now it's free for me via the card, it is saving me over £100 a year. I might even get to use the airport lounge access 1 day! Hopefully....

It is my goto app for buying Crypto as it is so easy and convenient and a lot of the cryptos you buy can be put straight into earn to get some interest on them at a competitive rate.

A great little tip is to load up the app with TGBP at pay day, put it into earn at 8% interest then top up the card from that when necessary whilst still earning good interest on the rest of the TGBP still in earn.

It has good staking rates - they have dropped recently but I'm still happy with them and it shows CDC is in it for the long term by assessing and protecting their profitability (yes, they are a business and need to make money to stay in the game).

For anybody starting out on their crypto journey, CDC is the perfect place to start and CRO is dirt cheap at the moment - I don't think it'll be at these prices for long!

Cheers

CE
HDM Ermin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 10:52:11 PM

I've had the most terrible time with Crypto.com and can only recommend that people avoid them like a Covid carrier  Angry

I applied for CDC card over two and a half months ago. The card went to Issued status within a couple of days, after passing KYC without any problems.

Since then, I have received nothing.  I have chased them via the in-app customer support, which takes hours to respond. Initially the response time was days.

Customer support limit the information that they will tell me. After much pushing, over a number of weeks, they have finally said that may card has been physically issued and that it is waiting dispatch. They cannot tell me where my card physically is, when it will be dispatched, or when I am likely to receive it.

They cannot even give me an indication of whether it will be weeks or months.  They will not unstake my CDC from the 180-day stake period, even though they cannot tell me when my card will be available.

They have also suddenly introduced a restriction on their rewards programme, without any notice - https://help.crypto.com/en/articles/4597450-restriction-of-cro-rewards-programme.

Avoid.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 10:58:44 PM

^I have the complete opposite experience with their customer service
Crypto.com is so far a fair service in the crypto ecosystem

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 04:13:50 PM

May I have a little to hear from Crypto.com services so far, and which part do you mean fair ecosystem, in which area fair ecosystem, are you talking about? I want to hear you a little talk

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 04:21:03 PM

May I have a little to hear from Crypto.com services so far, and which part do you mean fair ecosystem, in which area fair ecosystem, are you talking about? I want to hear you a little talk

first of all, this project started with an ICO, that went smoothly, cause every single investor got the profit from the MCO token
the VISA Crypto card is available worldwide and offers the best experience so far compared to other services
and more to come
if you are not a user you can't visualize your own experience with this service, so...

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
BitMaver

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 07:33:05 PM

WalletConnect and MetaMask are now integrated with Crypto.com Pay

Crypto.com Pay users and merchants can now pay and accept CRO payments via MetaMask and WalletConnect, in addition to other ERC-20 wallets.

Crypto.com Pay users are also entitled to Pay Rewards and can earn up to 5% cashback for purchases when they stake CRO.
Crypto.com Pay merchants can now accept crypto payments from over 30 million users globally and receive the payment instantly in the fiat currency or cryptocurrency of their choice. Merchants pay zero transaction fees and only 0.5% payout fees, saving up to 80% when compared to traditional payment processors.

Read more: https://blog.crypto.com/walletconnect-and-metamask-integrated-on-pay.

BitMaver

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 09:13:54 PM

Crypto.com Releases the Bahasa Indonesia Version of its Mobile App and Exchange

Crypto.com has announced the release of a Bahasa Indonesia language version of its popular App and Exchange. Following the release of seven local languages in the last two months, including Spanish, French, Korean, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Turkish, this release expands the platform’s reach to the more than 200 million Bahasa Indonesia speakers who can now enjoy the all-in-one crypto platform in their native language.

https://blog.crypto.com/crypto-com-releases-the-bahasa-indonesia-version-of-its-mobile-app-and-exchange
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:17:00 AM

Want to add 2 things.

1 - UK Telegram support is very active and the "Ambassadors" are doing a great job to help people.

If you need fast support this is the place to be, Official UK telegram channel for CDC.

https://t.me/Cryptocom_UK

and

2nd...

Make sure to do research on this project. Ive been digging much deeper and well, lets hope Crypto.com
does not end up like the other companies that kris marszalek  ran   Undecided

So, even though cards work great, cashback is as promised and all other rewards, his "history" puts a black mark on CDC.

I was planning on making this a long hold, not any more.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
lEgIt_bOnKeRz

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 02:38:07 AM

First let me start off with Im new to this and yes I am aware I may have made a big mistake and I am probably screwed. However I am going out on a limb in hopes someone reall really savy can help me. (Forgive me if this is the wrong place for this).

I made a btc transfer from Crypto.com app on my ipad to a new account i had just opened on another app - Binance - (I did this because I noticed a considerable price difference in buying and selling crypto on the crypto.com app vs what I was seeing on the charts and a couple other resources). After some time I seen that crpto.com showed it transferred, but never showed up in my new account at Binance. Contacted crypto.com support folks and they said it was transferred and nothing they can do since transaction was completed. I contacted Binance support they said they show nothing incoming and that there is nothing for them to do. Surely i just didnt lose all my btc and Im screwed?

This is what crypto app says i sent in the history for “Withdrawel To” bc1qvxxj7cte6470kpc0a4xcqtg80wddq06w3ar04z

When you click on that transaction (in crypto app) , it says this is the transaction hash:
86907173a6e351451674818ff21b2917456654d1242e6ba04602c6f7332514d1

Opening the transaction hash (still in the app) it it opens explorer to “blockchair.com” it shows 5.7btc from this address : bc1q7cyrfmck2ffu2ud3rn5l5a8yv6f0chkp0zpemf -but i didnt send that much. I only sent 0.04btc.

Now when I look in Binance I dont see a history for the address I thought I put in to Crypto app to send to. What I see now when i click on deposit’s there is nothing!! However when I click on make a new btc deposit it gives me this address:
13dLxTFzyie1C2PwuvqoSAfeNyqkTFAjjf

I’m so confused, I think i really screwed up here guys/gals.....smh. Little bit of a expensive learning lesson not to mention stress Im sure you all understand where I am coming from... Thanks for all your input an help not to menion understanding.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 02:46:26 AM

This is what crypto app says i sent in the history for “Withdrawel To” bc1qvxxj7cte6470kpc0a4xcqtg80wddq06w3ar04z

When you click on that transaction (in crypto app) , it says this is the transaction hash:
86907173a6e351451674818ff21b2917456654d1242e6ba04602c6f7332514d1

Opening the transaction hash (still in the app) it it opens explorer to “blockchair.com” it shows 5.7btc from this address : bc1q7cyrfmck2ffu2ud3rn5l5a8yv6f0chkp0zpemf -but i didnt send that much. I only sent 0.04btc.

It looks like your withdrawal address did receive.04btc, It doesn't matter how much the sending the address holding, it's not your address. It's crypto.com wallet address. Binance uses the legacy address for the deposit so I think you made a mistake with the withdrawal address. Though there is another transaction tx you should try to search where you used the address in the past. Check your transaction history on 2020-11-30 on crypto app

lEgIt_bOnKeRz

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 03:17:57 AM

So that was the last transaction I did in crypto.com app (11/29) until today 12/3. Got tired of waiting for the BTC to show up......
BitMaver

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 03:27:46 PM

Crypto.com Lists Filecoin (FIL)

With FIL added to the Crypto.com App, users can now purchase it at true cost with no fees - credit card and bank transfer both supported. As Crypto.com also offers a Visa Card, this adds additional utility to FIL as users can easily convert cryptocurrencies into fiat currencies and spend at over 60m merchants globally.

https://blog.crypto.com/crypto-com-lists-filecoin-fil
BitMaver

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 08:27:44 PM

Crypto.com enlists Bison Trails

Crypto.com enlisted Bison Trails to provide Validator node infrastructure support on the Crypto.com Chain. With a robust infrastructure platform that decentralizes nodes across cloud providers and regions, Bison Trails will enable Validator nodes to sign transaction blocks with low latency and high throughput on the Crypto.com Chain.

https://blog.crypto.com/crypto-com-enlists-bison-trails-to-provide-validator-node-infrastructure-for-the-crypto-com-chain-testnet-and-upcoming-mainnet
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 08:40:06 PM

It was a turbulent year, also for Crypto.com.

Our beloved MCO token got swapped for CRO. But the ecosystem was enhanced as well and the Crypto.com Exchange being expanded. Investment wise, it has been a roller coaster but in terms of platform, things are still moving ahead. 

BitMaver

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:35:21 PM

Gary Or, CTO & Co-Founder of Crypto.com Launches Particle B

Gary Or, Crypto.com’s CTO and Co-Founder has launched Particle B, an accelerator that will incubate DeFi projects built on the Crypto.com Chain as well as the Bitcoin and Ethereum networks. Particle B believes in an open-source internet of value and will invest in emerging and high-potential technologies that can deliver disruptive results. Particle B expects to launch at least one project per quarter in 2021, with DeFi being the first area of focus for the accelerator.

https://blog.crypto.com/gary-or-cto-co-founder-of-crypto-com-launches-particle-b
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 09:13:41 AM

I've gone through this topic and noticed that it took weeks for Crypto.com card to arrive. Is it true? I'm having several issues with Binance card, which I got in just 1 week after receiving a notification that my card is ready to be send to me. My Binance card simply is denied everywhere (ATM and POS terminal). I plan to switch to Crypto.com card, but not sure how quick I will receive it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitMaver

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 05:07:22 PM

Crypto.com Exchange To List NEAR Protocol (NEAR)

NEAR will be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange on Tuesday, 19 January 2021 with the following trading pairs: NEAR/USDT and NEAR/CRO.
All Crypto.com Coin (CRO) stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for $250,000 USD worth of NEAR at 50% off. The Syndicate event will commence on Tuesday, 19 January 2021 on the Crypto.com Exchange lasting for 24 hours.

Learn more: https://blog.crypto.com/crypto-com-exchange-to-list-near-protocol-near.
BitMaver

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 05:04:08 PM

Lending is Now Live on the Crypto.com Exchange

Crypto.com is excited to announce the launch of Lending on its exchange. Users can now receive an instant loan when using their crypto as collateral.
Enjoy flexible terms and low interest rates.

Key Highlights
- Deposit an accepted crypto and receive a loan instantly
- Repay loans partially or in full at any time without early repayment fees
- Interest rates as low as 1% APR, stake CRO to get the best rates

Learn more here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: