Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto.com - The Pioneering Payments & Cryptocurrency Platform  (Read 4768 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
velociti

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

Why did you abandon the old thread and switch to a self-moderated thread? I mean, stopping spam is important, but you don't want to overdo it on the censorship. If people have concerns those should be answered - moving to self-moderation isn't a long-term answer.

And yet it's not about censorship. The company isnt called Monaco. It's called crypto.com.

So they deserve a new thread. If it also includes the added bonus of being able to censor those that fud with no real proof then that's even better.  Certain members in the last thread were notorious for it.

If it wasn't about censorship, at least to some extent, than why go from forum moderation to self-moderation. You could just start a new thread with your new name and updated information, link to the old thread as the starting point, keep forum moderation, and go from there.

Anyway, moderation to stop spam is fine, but sometimes you got to ask questions of a project when things aren't going well. Self-moderation means crypto.com can just decide what is ok and what isn't, rather than the forum operator.

And look how well that worked out in the last thread. At least now if certain people tried spreading spam here.. it can be removed and stopped.

If its valid and contributing then it most likely wont be removed. The main reason a new thread was pushed for was so certain people couldnt troll and dig up the past which has no relevance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

Why did you abandon the old thread and switch to a self-moderated thread? I mean, stopping spam is important, but you don't want to overdo it on the censorship. If people have concerns those should be answered - moving to self-moderation isn't a long-term answer.

And yet it's not about censorship. The company isnt called Monaco. It's called crypto.com.

So they deserve a new thread. If it also includes the added bonus of being able to censor those that fud with no real proof then that's even better.  Certain members in the last thread were notorious for it.

If it wasn't about censorship, at least to some extent, than why go from forum moderation to self-moderation. You could just start a new thread with your new name and updated information, link to the old thread as the starting point, keep forum moderation, and go from there.

Anyway, moderation to stop spam is fine, but sometimes you got to ask questions of a project when things aren't going well. Self-moderation means crypto.com can just decide what is ok and what isn't, rather than the forum operator.

They are turning on the cenzorship machine again so killing the voice of unhappy people so they could shill their mco token.

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

It just didn't work in the unmoderated thread, thanks to people like Jollygood or PistonHonda. So I can understand the decision and I think they will also answer critical questions if they are asked in a polite way.
Yvonne_Crypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

Hi there, we like to keep things civil and besides, we are now Crypto.com Smiley
Opinions and feedback are welcome but we do not tolerate profanity, trolling or harassment of any kind.
Comments containing the above mentioned will be moderated.
Yvonne_Crypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

Crypto.com announces the appointment of Tyson Hackwood to the leadership team as SVP, Head of Global Merchant Acquisition to expand the adoption of Crypto.com Pay, a cryptocurrency payment solution powered by the Crypto.com Chain. Read more here - https://goo.gl/t6vYH2
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

Anyone use crypto invest? I saw on reddit that a few people have tried it and lost money so far.

I'm interested in if there is verifiable way to check this, or if crypto.com has charts or other info to show what the returns have been like to date.

Alternatively, I could just drop $20 on it and let people know what the returns are like in percentages.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

Alternatively, I could just drop $20 on it and let people know what the returns are like in percentages.

I believe the minimum is $100, payable in BTC.

peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:43:54 AM

@cryptocom has officially joined Binance Info’s transparency initiative. By sharing project-related information such as news and progress reports on Binance Info, http://Crypto.com  (MCO) is contributing to keeping the community informed

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
TheHas

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

I believe the minimum is $100, payable in BTC.

I read it was $20 usd, but once I've logged in etc I'll have a look. Really just need enough to see if it generates any returns over, say a month.
peterlustig

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:32:32 AM

I received my CRO airdrop today.
Log in to your mobile app or look for an email from crypto.com to check if you received the token or not.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:11:47 AM

Hi there, we like to keep things civil and besides, we are now Crypto.com Smiley
Opinions and feedback are welcome but we do not tolerate profanity, trolling or harassment of any kind.

This is the usual dictatorship.
Censorship is not acceptable here, this is a place where everyone can have their point of view in any form. People are able to independently assess the accusations, the excuses and the evidence. Without your intervention. Who are you to tell me or anyone else what to write to us or how to do it.
I see, that you just ranaway. And hid here. And in vain, there was nothing scary.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Yvonne_Crypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:05:47 AM

Our Co-Founder Bobby Bao demonstrated his MCO Visa Card in a coffee shop with Miss Bitcoin Mai (https://twitter.com/missbitcoin_mai) in Seoul! Catch the video here - https://youtu.be/f3pH34qxzFs
Yvonne_Crypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:10:03 AM

Crypto.com announced the appointment of Tyson Hackwood to the leadership team as SVP, Head of Global Merchant Acquisition to expand the adoption of Crypto.com Pay, a cryptocurrency payment solution powered by Crypto.com Chain - https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/crypto-com-hires-former-paypal-and-braintree-leader-tyson-hackwood-853510469.html

His appointment has also been featured on Cointelegraph - https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocom-nets-ex-paypal-exec-to-increase-merchant-cryptocurrency-adoption
velociti

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

This is the usual dictatorship.
Censorship is not acceptable here, this is a place where everyone can have their point of view in any form. People are able to independently assess the accusations, the excuses and the evidence. Without your intervention. Who are you to tell me or anyone else what to write to us or how to do it.
I see, that you just ranaway. And hid here. And in vain, there was nothing scary.

These are crypto.com rules. If you dont like it.. then leave. Simple.

The team shouldnt have to waste time arguing or dictating. Rules are pretty simple to follow.
peterlustig

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:34:37 AM

Any words about when they are planning to release the cards for the European citizens?  Asking this because they said after Asia cards will be available for Europe.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
TheHas

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

Log in to your mobile app or look for an email from crypto.com to check if you received the token or not.

I think most people have 'received' their CRO token airdrops.

But it is kind of meaningless - they are locked for 12 months so whether your app says you have CRO or not doesn't really matter.

I also don't like that they put the 'value' of CRO as part of the airdrop notification. Like obviously when a bunch of tokens become unlocked in one years time, that will dilute the existing supply and more people might start selling - so today's price is almost irrelevant.
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

I think most people have 'received' their CRO token airdrops.

But it is kind of meaningless - they are locked for 12 months so whether your app says you have CRO or not doesn't really matter.

I also don't like that they put the 'value' of CRO as part of the airdrop notification. Like obviously when a bunch of tokens become unlocked in one years time, that will dilute the existing supply and more people might start selling - so today's price is almost irrelevant.

One years time? hahaha, 2019? oh man, while they trade their tokens making free money for themselves you're stuck holding the tokens waiting? hahahah
they really gave it to you good this time.
TheHas

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:43:44 AM

One years time? hahaha, 2019? oh man, while they trade their tokens making free money for themselves you're stuck holding the tokens waiting? hahahah
they really gave it to you good this time.

Yea if they want to make you hold tokens for 12 months, it's like, whatever.

But to show you how much your CRO airdrop is 'worth' in USD based on today's price is totally about optics. In one year crypto changes so much.

Plus they say they are only interested in long term holders for CRO who believe in etc. If that is the case, why promote today's price as though that is the important factor when it is irrelevant?
Yvonne_Crypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:02:16 AM

Crypto.com Chain’s CRO Token will be listed on GOPAX Exchange, a leading South Korean exchange. Trading starts 19 Dec! Full details here - https://www.gopax.com/notice/304
Yvonne_Crypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:24:09 AM

Crypto.com Updates: We have UP'ed our Wallet Trading and Credit Card Purchase Limits, UP'ed our Cryptos with Automated Withdrawals, and are adding the Card UPgrade Path. Read the full details here: https://goo.gl/R6m1sm
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: