Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the market will continue to fall  (Read 21311 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:23:37 PM

We all know that bitcoin went too far in 2017 and many of us did not expected that bitcoin will go as high as $10,000 but it went as high as $20,000 and we have spend the last one year and some months in seriously downwards trend.  However,  the bearish trend is almost over and bitcoin is now making serious corrections and very soon we would start to see recovery.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:38:03 AM

That's your opinion and I can't find why even calling them "coins" is an issue for you.

Digital coins = cryptocurrencies so those people that don't really know what it is can get an explanation and understand it easily. We will see in the future if bitcoin will reach zero, yes time will show us on who has the last laugh.
Yeah, being called bitcoin as a coin is also an issue to him and even the logo of bitcoin, I don't have any problem with that and I think you are only the one whos an issue with that, I don't see any problem if they were called as a coin because bitcoin called bit"coin" I think. It is our digital coin online. And as of your subject says "why the market will continue to fall" which is far away from your topic.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:36:18 AM

I see the current situation is in a pretty good range, there is an increase that occurs even though it is very small. But I think this is good because then there will be a sense of trust from investors. This is a good step to reach a much better price phase. We will all get a situation where when the prices of cryptocurrencies will increase much more, we all just need to wait and I am sure that this will happen in the near future.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:11:35 AM

I see the current situation is in a pretty good range, there is an increase that occurs even though it is very small. But I think this is good because then there will be a sense of trust from investors. This is a good step to reach a much better price phase. We will all get a situation where when the prices of cryptocurrencies will increase much more, we all just need to wait and I am sure that this will happen in the near future.
The market hasn't gained the resistance for a price move to experience growth on every fluctuation. After a long the price crossed $4000 yesterday touching a value near to $4075. Further price decline have taken place and now we're close to $4000. If the market stay above $4000 for some time period surely further growth will happen soon within the first quarter of the year.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:15:18 AM

This is the end get out before April where massive drops will be coming. This will be last opportunity to get out, do not become a generational bag holder. They told you pandoras box cant be closed once it opens but they were wrong it's a door that once it closes it wont ever reopen again. Please don't be a dummy sell it all before your stuck holding worthless air. Bitcoin is air.

Sure , massive drops can come but its not provent that it can come on the month of april  . while you are thinking negative things , everyone is thinking the opposite because everyone thinks that the increase will continue after we reach the month of april or the 2nd quarter of the year  .  bitcoin is not air or a bubble , its been discussed many times and people already proven it  .    drops are only normal but drops cannot remain forever because prices of cryptos can recover at some point .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: