Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Hard fork (constantinople) on 16th january 2019  (Read 1672 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

You can see the price of BCH after the hard fork has occurred. Everything depends on the developer, if everyone believes the results of the hard fork have great potential, then each investor will glance at the results of the hard fork and otherwise. Surely, if a hard fork will affect the price of a coin, each investor will focus on buying as many coins as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

eth devs has planned a hardfork on 16th jan to halve the block reward of eth to controll the inflation.. what do you think how it is gonna effect the eth price plus sholud we hold some eth for the fork
If you look at hardfork cases on previous altcoins, this will affect to the price of coins in the market. So we have to hold ETH from now on, because the hype will take place before hardfork occurs, and after that the price will come back to drop. Be a smart people and don't fomo.  Wink
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

This is very cool news, which can again raise the cost of ETH, which is now very cheap, surely to say that the ETH project will continue to develop as long as there is potential in this. And as we know, many bankers understand that ETH is simply needed to be
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

No not need compare it with bch hardfork, there is one coin will be after fork not two chains.
And this fork is not real for, this network update by fork

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

Constantinople fork schedule for 16th of January that will lead to ether halving which translate to halve reward in ethereum mining should create a rally in the price of ether in cryptocurrency market. The lower the supply the higher the price and demand! This is a good news!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
AltcoinTradingSignal.com
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

It can have both a positive and negative impact on the market. As you said, the block reward will be halved or even more. But Constantinople update is required as it will pave the path to Proof-of-Stake(PoS).

Nivelir

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

No not need compare it with bch hardfork, there is one coin will be after fork not two chains.
And this fork is not real for, this network update by fork
A good position as a whole, but it also seems to me that the situation with BCH as a whole I carry only situations in which the situation can really get worse. I can confidently say only that today BCH cannot say anything because situations can be completely different.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

You can't compare this with a bch fork. It is somethin anticipating for very long time.

And i am expecting a pump even it can trigger the bull market starts with bakkt and everything.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

Is this just another FORK or this is the said ETHEREUM 2.0?
I hope this one will pull the ETH price in the market to a good one.
unlike the BCH FORK that made the price fall huge.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:25:38 PM

eth devs has planned a hardfork on 16th jan to halve the block reward of eth to controll the inflation.. what do you think how it is gonna effect the eth price plus sholud we hold some eth for the fork
it would be really good if the fork would bring new life to ethereum, but i am not sure because the market is unpredictable. i think that the price will not change at first and the positive effects will only be visible in price over the course of time.
Nivelir

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:38:29 PM

You can't compare this with a bch fork. It is somethin anticipating for very long time.

And i am expecting a pump even it can trigger the bull market starts with bakkt and everything.
That's right, no one here will say anything about this, because now a bullish trend is already forming on the market, see for yourself. And the BAKKT information will only improve the situation on the market. Now it's best to do it this way, start investing.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:33:53 PM

For sure it will affect the price of ethereum because many people are trying to participate in the upcoming hard fork. So many people are buying ethereum from now, until the said fork date.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

I think that many are waiting for this event. I hope that everything will be successful and the update will finally happen. This can have a positive effect on the price.
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

Is this just another FORK or this is the said ETHEREUM 2.0?
I hope this one will pull the ETH price in the market to a good one.
unlike the BCH FORK that made the price fall huge.
Not yet but as soon as possible, this’s a open beginning of ethereum 2.0 and hardfork is just take a step function for the mass-adoption more consensus PoS and a stability the ecosystem.

I think the Hardfork is mostly Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs) describe standards for the Ethereum platform, including core protocol specifications, client APIs, and contract standards.

Next meeting Agenda Devs

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

I think that many are waiting for this event. I hope that everything will be successful and the update will finally happen. This can have a positive effect on the price.
what changes could be positive for the  price in your opinion? I think lowering of reward for miners is one of the crucials changes. Inflation will decrease and in long term this will be good for the price.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

if indeed it is good then it is better to buy ETH from now because when it is near hardfork the price will tend to rise because of the many who buy, and this is a good opportunity to follow from now on.
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

This hardfork will surely have a positive influence also on the development of ethereum.
At least that is my opinion about the hardfork.
I am looking forward to it and can hardly wait for it.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

As far as I know, the Constantinople hard fork wiil consist of updates that improve Ethereum’s features and will move it to a Proof of Stake (PoS) model. Moreover, with PoS, the inflation could drop to around 0.5–1% on the network.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

The future of ETH is dependent on the upcoming hark fork. I hope there is something positive for ETH because with me ETH seems to have come to the bottom and it can die, If ETH is like BTC, the next hark fork will make ETH go down below $ 50
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

I am hope what its happened finally at 16th January, how we know dev team leave for him alarm switch which can postpone update if something going wrong

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: