Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to cash out advcash/payeer/perfect money?  (Read 226 times)
kalabele (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

Hi,

I am looking for a service which allows me to cash out advcash (or alternatively payeer, perfect money) for the smallest relative fee. I would prefer to withdraw it to my bank account via sepa. I am also fine with credit card withdrawal if the fee is below 2% (which is technically possible, see cex.io).

It would be advantageous if there was no or only a high limit and if the transfer would arrive on the next day.

Any suggestions?
mybtc001

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

One option can be changex.com.
You can convert Payeer/Advcash/PerfectMoney into credit card but fees are more than 2% with a time frame of 3 days.
Please take care that there are additional cost in comparison to the fee that you see in the Exchange section.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

If you can withdraw these funds from Advcash as bitcoin or you have their credit card, you can send them to your Skrill account and then withdraw to your bank account. You can also trade with other users here which is probably the best option when it comes to fees, just make sure you trade with trusted users and use escrow and there is also Paybis (You can use Payeer to SEPA).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kalabele (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:00:02 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 06:32:11 PM by kalabele

Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately, none of these options is even close to the fees I am willing to pay. For now, I guess my best option is just to withdraw directly from advcash to my credit card.

Edit Does anybody know a good exchange for advcash to okpay?
artbart

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

I'd recommend to also look into this option: find the best fiat exchange for withdrawals fees to your preferred FIAT currency. Then buy ETH (quite fast transactions so you won't risk volatility that much), withdraw it to that exchange and sell that for the FIAT you want. Withdraw FIAT to where you need.
For SEPA use Kraken, Bitstamp.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: