Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make up for the huge loss.  (Read 1427 times)
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:46:09 AM

we just have to prepare the best way in these conditions, must be calm in taking steps. for now I just hold back and wait for the future.

holding may recover your losses if the price goes up again in the future. but you need high patience for this.
like yesterday's price changes that continue to drop. cutlose and buy at the lowest price is the right way to recover losses..
yes, I also do things like that, I better sell my assets with a little loss and I buy back at a lower price to minimize the losses that I experienced. because if I have to wait I feel the time is just wasted without certainty the price will return high and all of that actually makes me worse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:48:46 AM

Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?

As for me, I don't have much choices left. Actually, as much as I would like to buy more during this cheap season, I simply cannot because the largest part of my savings is already in crypto. I would just leave my portfolio intact for now. The season is not for selling so I'm gonna touch my coins when 2019 comes. HODL is the key for now.
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:31:36 AM

those who continue to hold their coins until now, in my opinion have not experienced a big loss. You have to be patient because the market will definitely go up, so for those of you who have lost you will make up for losses if you have gone up high or Bullrun. if the end of the year hasn't gone up, I hope you will continue to be patient because I'm sure it will definitely rise even though you don't know when it will happen, the important thing is that you patiently hold the coin until it is completely stable.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:32:00 AM

Lately i've been trying to trade in the market, to make up the loss that i had on keeping a hold on my coins.
During that waiting time i've done some trading and generate some profit even if it still not much, but it's better than not at all.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

Huge losses are usually very difficult to make up. If you buy Bitcoin without worrying about it, Bitcoin will definitely take off in the future, but if you buy altcoin, this may be a bit dangerous because many cottage coins will disappear. .

castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

we just have to prepare the best way in these conditions, must be calm in taking steps. for now I just hold back and wait for the future.

holding may recover your losses if the price goes up again in the future. but you need high patience for this.
like yesterday's price changes that continue to drop. cutlose and buy at the lowest price is the right way to recover losses..
It's a good idea because the only way to cover the losses while adding profit. When the market rises and has bought more assets from the bottom then it will get two advantages at once. but many are doubtful of this and be afraid to purchase below and select hold at a price that is trapped at the top.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

Judging by the current crypto market situation. A lot of losses have been inquired by a lot of people including myself. We were all hoping there would a  bull run in December, as of now there are no positive sign yet of a possible bull run.

How do you make up for your losses for the while year if by December there is still no bull run?
I m pretty sure, there is will be no bull run in December. May be it happen in first half of 2019, because of starting Bakkt, ETF and other
services, but now is no any signs of bull run in near future.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

I don’t think about what I’ve lost; now I’m thinking about how to preserve what is left at the present level or, if possible, to compensate my losses a little. In the current situation, trading on the stock exchange saves, but this must be done carefully since there is a great risk of another collapse.
When the market is like nowadays when there is decline in the prices then we do not have to move our coins to any other. I mean we do not have to do any trade but we have to wait to recover out money or the value of our coins. That is a better option for you and o=all of others for a good outcome.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:48:40 AM

I usually get up again by finding additional capital by working as a bounty campaign after that I can get a cryptocurrency that I can use to trade again. you need to remember you have to enter and buy coins when the price falls, don't buy when the price has gone up.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

the fall of the prices really great. This decline can only be closed if there is a recovery of prices in the market. There is also the risk of trading and this may be used to recover a bit in price even though the increase was not so great. While waiting for the increase then the trade could be the solution.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

I just find another way of earnings just like participating some bounty campaigns while investing my money in my favorite currencies in the market. And it really do some make up with is to get a better rewards in some trusted projects I participated last few months and It is really a bit hard but still worth to do.

chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

It is very difficult to make up for the loss. This problem is already a problem for many investors. A large number of investors this year are losing money. Perhaps the only way to recover the loss is to wait patiently for the bull market in the next market, otherwise the current cryptocurrency market will be hard to recover.

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

To close that loss during the drop on the price, doing a day trading can be an option, the profit that we could generate from it can be used to close that loss, while we are waiting for the price to be better again, and the loss that we suffer being paid.
That won't help the market to keep growing and affect the supply but an strategy to gain the losses when you trade on the market. Little by little that can help to gain for better and buy more volume at the same time.  There you can get new capital but also work where you can earn for the much better for you to be able to hodl your investment..

jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

There is no way to make up, the only kind of making up that you can do is to just hold and wait for the next bull market where you can actually sell your coins for a good amount of profit and make money from it. If you try to trade now you are likely to lose even more money than you have already lost which would not be a good thing especially if you are a newbie

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

You do not lose until you do not sell . It seems that the bear market will last for longer than expected so I will try to adopt
to it by trading and reducing the loss in value by scalping and shorting my coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: