Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will waves price touch $5 by the end of this 2018?  (Read 1084 times)
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:48:38 AM

I don't see it hitting $5 this year as that will require more than 200% to the current price and pumping due to the app launched to me is a way to manipulate coin , cos I don't see any good reason for price to pump all in the name of one event or doing what they are suppose to do, and now they launched the App and the price plument again , does that mean the App is useless now or are not in use again , so I see all these FA thing as a way to manipulate price and it is common in crypto now and we all need to change from that perspective and think of how to make the blockchain more useful not just money making thinking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

Despite its huge potential, Waves will not be able to rise to $ 5 this year. The main obstacle to the growth of Waves is the situation in the crypto market, namely the downward trend, because of which investors are afraid of investing, trying to save their money from depreciation.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

No news can affect the price now positively.

We're in total bear market that no one can stop at least for now. Waves can easily penetrate $5 soon if there's a bull but as long as it doesn't show to us, don't expect that we're going to see it for a long time there. Remove all of your expectations this December.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

I have not seen significant developments from waves, the price of waves tends to stagnate and continues to experience a very large price decline, if this continues, then of course waves will start to be abandoned by investors, waves are no longer profitable for investors
Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

it feels heavy, considering that bitcoin is in a downtrend, lowering bitcoin can affect a number of altcoins, including WAVES, but all of them are impossible in crypto now maybe 1.5 $ maybe when bitcoin is stable WAVES will be pumped up to $ 5 even ... who knows? Grin Grin
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

I think that the waves are a very promising coin that will show itself very well with the next bull run!
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

Everything is possible on the cryptocurrency market ! The coin is in a good market position and a good configuration. I think this news background can make a profit. I think the coin may still give 40-60 percent growth, but do not forget about the risks friends.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

It is just 3 weeks away from end of the year. I guess it is quite difficult for waves to go to $5. But nothing is impossible in crypto, we might see it happen.
vi77ip

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

Waves recently launched apps for android users. This news has an impact on its price. Price already pumped more than 100% last 3 days. Do you think Waves will hit $5 within this December 2018? Please explain your opinion.
It can be. But the market is still very bad and it is necessary to invest very carefully.
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

it feels heavy, considering that bitcoin is in a downtrend, lowering bitcoin can affect a number of altcoins, including WAVES, but all of them are impossible in crypto now maybe 1.5 $ maybe when bitcoin is stable WAVES will be pumped up to $ 5 even ... who knows? Grin Grin
Even though bitcoin currently is downtrend but it doesn't seem to have an impact on the price of waves, you can see it in some exchanges the price continues to increase. Although it seems very difficult to reach $5 but at least waves can provide a new smartphone to me. Trading is simple "just take and run", so never be greedy in taking profits or you will regret.
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

Waves recently launched apps for android users. This news has an impact on its price. Price already pumped more than 100% last 3 days. Do you think Waves will hit $5 within this December 2018? Please explain your opinion.

Actually since the market is too unstable i cant say yes or no for your question. But in my opinion, it is not gonna hit 5 dollars.

pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

I bought waves when it reached $ 6.5. I think it will hit $ 7 by the end of this year and I will sell all waves that I own. Hold for long time and not profitable. I will break up waves when I get my money back

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tmskcimen

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:19:53 PM

I believe Waves is going to be strong built Eco-system with improve marketing promotion. On the other hand, I also invest ETH more than Waves, so it seems to me that it will be difficult to overtake ETH within 5 years.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

Artificially raising the price is not a problem, anything can happen. But now the question is different, are we ready to start buying up the waves in order to raise the price to $ 5? And with the general growth of the market, the waves once reach $ 5.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

I bought waves when it reached $ 6.5. I think it will hit $ 7 by the end of this year and I will sell all waves that I own. Hold for long time and not profitable. I will break up waves when I get my money back
did the fact that today there are quite a lot of coins that should show good results. Anyway, we Hope for it. I think that everyone understands the importance of Ethereum in a cryptocurrency world and the fact that this coin will bring all its investors a good profit. Of course, the wave has all the prerequisites for achieving good results, but only in a narrow focus in the cryptocurrency business.
snykutlug

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

I really like all that Waves offers.. I really like its exchange interface and I like all the facets of what they are trying to do.. its hard to be bullish since its been around so long, but its hard to be bearish because it seems like such high quality work.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:41:01 PM

I have always had a soft spot for waves be ause it is the third blockchain I ever came in contact with, first was bitcoin, second was Ethereum and third was waves but I wouldn't let sentiment cloud my judgement, with the way things are going now, waves has no single hope of hitting $5 if the market condition remains the way it is.

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

Recently, the Waves platform has a lot of good news. Ivanov promises good news this week. I hope to see the growth of the Waves coin this year.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

although no one knows for sure the crypto price in the future, but for me by looking at the current market conditions, it is difficult for the waves to reach 5 $. Because the market conditions are unstable and tend to go down I think it's hard to hit 5 $. and currently there are no things that can attract investors to make big investments in waves

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

The way things are going it is more likely to hit 50 cents than 5 dollars. It is a really good project but is a real disappointment from an investment point of view. I don't think it is worth risking an investment in waves anymore as it has moved down the CMC rankings too much in the last year

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: