Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ [IEO/ICO] Weave - The Universal Cryptocurrency for VR & AR  (Read 22183 times)
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:20:14 PM

The airdrop campaign of this project needs to be created again. This is what the community people is getting attracted even more to the project. Maybe the airdrop will add here sooner or later. The team had just some reasonable reason behind this cancellation.
Such actions are only necessary for advertising. Never a large investor will register in airdrops. Don't you think so?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:33:33 PM

Project statistical status or its track of progress be in a bar or any graph will be good to show the entire community what and where the project is going on and to clear all the thought of the investors as well as the supporters regarding the progress taken by the entire project team. Having that available in their website will be much better and updating it from time to time.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:37:41 PM

The airdrop campaign of this project needs to be created again. This is what the community people is getting attracted even more to the project. Maybe the airdrop will add here sooner or later. The team had just some reasonable reason behind this cancellation.
Such actions are only necessary for advertising. Never a large investor will register in airdrops. Don't you think so?
I agree. Airdrop does not really much help to make the project better. It needs good strategy in attracting more people to invest in the token sales especially now that they are offering 10% discount in pre-sale.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:56:32 PM

Project statistical status or its track of progress be in a bar or any graph will be good to show the entire community what and where the project is going on and to clear all the thought of the investors as well as the supporters regarding the progress taken by the entire project team. Having that available in their website will be much better and updating it from time to time.
So far, it is too early to talk about current statistics, because the project has not yet started. I think we can discuss this in fact.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:57:30 PM

The team has another way to attract the people & it will be very soon.They will be launched a bounty program.Hope that have enough potential to draw your attention
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:08:21 AM

The team has another way to attract the people & it will be very soon.They will be launched a bounty program.Hope that have enough potential to draw your attention
That is much more good to here. It gives me more excitements and wanted to se that coming. I am willing to participates so hopefully, it will be launched as soon as possible.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:36:54 AM

That is right. I am really into thinking about this yesterday and come up with the same thought that the Weave team will no just stop the airdrop without any much better plans for the enture project. But see, good to hear and I will be looking forward for that bounty campaigns to be launch soon.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:15:08 AM

This is so much a great idea to launch a bounty program, but i didn't even think if they had some nice opportunities to see. Just hope that all of the request here was immediately responded by the team.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:15:21 AM

So far, it is too early to talk about current statistics, because the project has not yet started. I think we can discuss this in fact.
Really, then this is a great way to discuss even more further. Since the project have not been started, we can make more simpler discussion to make such an idea.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:40:52 AM

Really, then this is a great way to discuss even more further. Since the project have not been started, we can make more simpler discussion to make such an idea.
I think that there is more room for feedback and hence development,so let's see what the team has to do next.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:22:21 AM

I think that there is more room for feedback and hence development,so let's see what the team has to do next.
That is right. And for that, this project is just new here in the crypto currency community which have a lots of time to spent for the continuous developments for the better of the entire Weave platform. I am looking forward for this project's future.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:18:24 AM

Much better to discuss the idea of the project most especially on it's usage here in crypto community. We need to share our thoughts and opinions regarding the functions and features so that the team will be able to gained something from us.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:22:19 AM

In my opinion, at this time airdrop for this project is not needed. But they maybe still make some activity for gain more attention from investors.
Let say about the project through airdrop is not the best way to fulfil the thread. Like, imagine if somehow the project is looking for some opportunities to work to entertain more vr & ar to support them.
Yes, i totally agree with you, this is the time for increasing the awareness beside people pay attention at here. Well, i think the team have specific plan?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:23:22 AM

That is right. And for that, this project is just new here in the crypto currency community which have a lots of time to spent for the continuous developments for the better of the entire Weave platform. I am looking forward for this project's future.
Of course, they still have a lot of time, but you also should not forget that for a good development of this idea, developers will need large investments. I hope the project will be able to attract many strong investors.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:31:42 AM

In my opinion, at this time airdrop for this project is not needed. But they maybe still make some activity for gain more attention from investors.
Let say about the project through airdrop is not the best way to fulfil the thread. Like, imagine if somehow the project is looking for some opportunities to work to entertain more vr & ar to support them.
Yes, i totally agree with you, this is the time for increasing the awareness beside people pay attention at here. Well, i think the team have specific plan?
There is no doubt that the team has a plan for the development of its project, however, there are always some pitfalls that should be overcome in order to get a good result.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:41:33 AM

No you can see at their telegram community and at here. Honestly, they don't have much people pay attention at Bitcointalk forum, but at telegram and other social, it is good.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:01:25 PM

It's actually quite an advantage because they can come up with a better idea which the people have been discussing. We should consider it as a brainstorming that would make some sense in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:27:44 PM

Of course, they still have a lot of time, but you also should not forget that for a good development of this idea, developers will need large investments. I hope the project will be able to attract many strong investors.

Well, with a team of professional, I think it can be able to attract investors but it's not that easy. Investors nowadays probably not that many compared to previous years. This was probably an effect of the downtrend of the cryptocurrencies and also with so many projects that failed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:14:56 PM

Well, with a team of professional, I think it can be able to attract investors but it's not that easy. Investors nowadays probably not that many compared to previous years. This was probably an effect of the downtrend of the cryptocurrencies and also with so many projects that failed.
The team is not professional. In any case, I have not met such information anywhere. If you confirm your words, I will be glad to read.

Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:37:30 PM

Indeed, there is still nothing to talk about statistics, because the project is still young and just started to develop. I hope that soon everything will be known.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: