Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ [IEO/ICO] Weave - The Universal Cryptocurrency for VR & AR  (Read 22181 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:11:33 PM

So far, it is too early to talk about current statistics, because the project has not yet started. I think we can discuss this in fact.
Really, then this is a great way to discuss even more further. Since the project have not been started, we can make more simpler discussion to make such an idea.
Indeed, there is still nothing to talk about statistics, because the project is still young and just started to develop. I hope that soon everything will be known.
There will be time for such discussions. So do not rush to conclusions. I think that we need to wait a bit until that time when we are announced about the official launch of the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:03:29 PM

I think the whole thing is for the project to provide a kind of update on the project considering it has been here for a long time and although the market have gone into some situation which we are still at a good update will provide for meaning and convenience

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:52:12 PM

I think the whole thing is for the project to provide a kind of update on the project considering it has been here for a long time and although the market have gone into some situation which we are still at a good update will provide for meaning and convenience
Such a market can only positively influence the project, since the coins will follow it and soon we will see even more interesting projects.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:09:02 AM

What updates would you like to see in the project in the near future? Many want updates, but no one can provide an example of which ones.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:25:54 AM

What updates would you like to see in the project in the near future? Many want updates, but no one can provide an example of which ones.
Yes, i totally agree with your opinion. But if really have new updates, i think they will provide after presale finish, not at this time.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:39:46 AM

I see the requirement for minimum contribution at presale it $1000, so if we have 10% discount it will be $900 ( with coin equivalent) right?
lobster88

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:25:44 AM

The Weave development and marketting team is very active in here. Not only in this forum but also in their social media sites. The Weave platform have its youtube video. This is a good thing to spread even more in the community we are living.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:39:20 AM

The Weave development and marketting team is very active in here. Not only in this forum but also in their social media sites. The Weave platform have its youtube video. This is a good thing to spread even more in the community we are living.
That is right. I visited their Twitter sote and find their good updates and bunch of several informations there. The team is aware that the social media sites is one of the best tool to be used if they really wanted to spread all over around the globe.
Zianingbu

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:50:51 AM

The contribution is $ 1,000 in Fiat or you can invest in Bitcoin, for example, but in the amount of $ 1000? It is simply not indicated.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:24:40 AM

The contribution is $ 1,000 in Fiat or you can invest in Bitcoin, for example, but in the amount of $ 1000? It is simply not indicated.

I think, if you could invest in Bitcoin, then this would be indicated on the site or white paper. but I have not found this information. so, it may be, that they accept only dollars. but, maybe, I did not look at something.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:45:20 AM

Yep. A good update means more people get convinced and it means that this is a good developer in which can gather the people around.
KingDome

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:59:27 AM

The team is not professional. In any case, I have not met such information anywhere. If you confirm your words, I will be glad to read.
I just thinking if the team were not both of them whether pro or not. Since the information can not be met anywhere, you can confirm to them by asking to their telegram account, if its available.
Levyathan

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:14:35 PM

It cannot simply to say if bitcoin would like have a minimum amount, but seems it just the same as the fiat. Since the bitcoin is volatile, i think there is no minimum.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:48:37 PM

It cannot simply to say if bitcoin would like have a minimum amount, but seems it just the same as the fiat. Since the bitcoin is volatile, i think there is no minimum.
I also think that there is no limit to this. How much do you want to buy so much and buy. If in doubt, write in support
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:14:04 PM

The video explanation on how the weave projects flows is something good and very nice as it will truly help for the people to understand it well. Hopefully, more users will be here and must visit the sites inorder for them to be aware that this project will be very useful in earning profits.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:31:24 PM

I also think that there is no limit to this. How much do you want to buy so much and buy. If in doubt, write in support
As what I understood and experienced before in other projects there is no minimum, better  try to reach out the team for more information and details. Hopefully your concerns will be addressed right away.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:02:46 PM

As what I understood and experienced before in other projects there is no minimum, better  try to reach out the team for more information and details. Hopefully your concerns will be addressed right away.
Of course, I believe that developers should tell us the exact amount of the minimum investment we can make to this project.
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:50:30 PM

The video explanation on how the weave projects flows is something good and very nice as it will truly help for the people to understand it well. Hopefully, more users will be here and must visit the sites inorder for them to be aware that this project will be very useful in earning profits.
I was surprised to see the video explanation & went to their website to know better after seeing that video.This project on the way to make enough profit & will make more correct move for their project
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:49:33 PM

I was surprised to see the video explanation & went to their website to know better after seeing that video.This project on the way to make enough profit & will make more correct move for their project
I think this is a very good team decision to post a video review of the project. Definitely it will be useful for many new supporters.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 08:38:42 PM

I think if market raise again it can affect he project to be more updated. although what the team doing is appreciatable. we are looking forward for next update

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: