Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Would be The Next On BTC Please Share Your Opinion?  (Read 526 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

I think that bitcoin is the one which has an edge in the market and in my opinion Bitcoin can not be challenged by another coin and i love to say that people who have crypto holding now they are very lucky because they can get benefit from it and when the market recover many new projects will start this for payment currency so bitcoin can be the leader now and in future too,

Yes that is true, cryptocurrency gives colors to everyones life. It is because if you have crypto your life will be easy it is because it can be done with transaction and can fullfil the warmth that all of us wants and can buy what we really wnated and needs in life, BTC is joyful to all.

Lol. Are you even aware of what crypto is putting  many people through right now? Oh it indeed brings color to our lives, more specifically red 🤣🤣🤣 you make it seem like cotton candies and unicorns where in fact it is not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heationd

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:24:29 AM

I think that bitcoin is the one which has an edge in the market and in my opinion Bitcoin can not be challenged by another coin and i love to say that people who have crypto holding now they are very lucky because they can get benefit from it and when the market recover many new projects will start this for payment currency so bitcoin can be the leader now and in future too,
What you are mentioning is having nothing to do with the current critical situation of bitcoin price levels. Bitcoin is always the leader and it will become the primary currency for new projects an well as for existing projects without any doubt on it. But OP is asking about what is going to happen next in bitcoin market. My answer should be the "recovering" is going to happen.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

What Do You Think What Will Be Happen After This Market Crash On this Stage. And How to Get Over All This Critical Situation?Waiting For the Good News .when The Sun Peeps for a Good News brings a positive Energy to work with This Smiley
I think we are going to a level where it would be really hard to stay. I mean even this price is really difficult to stay but bitcoin manages to hang around here thanks to low volume in both bitcoin and in crypto as general however as soon as something good happens in crypto world and money comes back into the play and starts to pour in believe me it would be really difficult not to go up.

Hence, I don't know when it will happen but the price will start to go up, maybe tomorrow maybe December 2019 who knows but it will start going up. Only reason for me to say this is that the lower the amount goes the higher amount whales buy, I have seen $8k+ bitcoins bought all together as soon as it reached 3.4 thousand dollars, think about how much they will buy if it reaches anything under $2.5k.

Overall, I think whales believe these prices are great and they will help us balance the buy/sell orders.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

Bitcoin now is really down so expect the next thing to have is the rise.
If this will occur then another big slide will be on our market soon.
but we heard the the account of Nakamoto made a post earlier, this will give more light to us.
I hope that NOUR post will serve as a signal for a new gift or BITCOIN 2.0!
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:05:09 AM

What Do You Think What Will Be Happen After This Market Crash On this Stage. And How to Get Over All This Critical Situation?Waiting For the Good News .when The Sun Peeps for a Good News brings a positive Energy to work with This Smiley

Like others investment market, there is end for this bear market. Hopely soon market will recover and bouncing up again in near future. I am believe cryptomarket will survive like a several years ago.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:24:32 AM

next after the price of Bitcoin drops, I think someday the price of bitcoin will rise and make the new price from the highest before. For now, the bear and bullrun markets are still waiting,
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:41:46 AM

Others are saying BTC will recover again at the end of December and go back to its fix price to 10k and above, But I doubt that will happen because of the chaos happening now on the crypto market.

Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:51:43 AM

Bitcoin users will be used to this all time low as the new level of support so it is just like a brand new start for all people specially to the new comers but the olds will not regret it as this investment are compatible for both short and long term investments. Next year will be a new challenge for Bitcoin as this year is already proven as the year of struggle for Bitcoin.

Frobeek

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

The market didn't crashed in moments,it just happened all the way through this year so people are ready to face it for now I hope but taking decision to sell their coins is really a bad idea in my opinion since we are at bottom for now selling will cause huge loss so holding little bit longer can give us hope the prices to increase in the near future or later.
Yes, this is not the time for selling bitcoin but definitely this is the time for buying more bitcoin because we are definitely at the bottom of the market and from now on the  market will recover to new ATH. Only people who are realizing this fact not worrying about the current downfall of the market and simply holding bitcoins and buying more.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

Everyone must have a target, whether it's the target to get profit and target losses that will be taken. Apart from this strategy, investors who will be active in the market will choose long term investments. For someone who chooses long term investment, they tend to surrender to price movements, when prices decline, they will not decide to sell and when prices go up, they set targets and even depend on a crowded prediction. However, seeing the cryptocurrency movement this year is indeed very painful, there needs to be good information that can change investor confidence again.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:54:54 AM

When the downtrend ends, the uptrend will begin because the price will go nowhere but up. In this downtrend, we already should know all the quality coins that are worthy of our trust and money. This should apply also to the ICOs because of the proliferation of scams and investment offering that eventually stopped because they failed to meet their target caps or lack of investors. The market's return to bullish condition will take time but it will surely happen.
CelebratingBTC

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:12:17 AM

Do not worry you so much - everything will be fine with Bitcoin in the future. True, I think the future will come somewhere in a year and more.
The governments and banks that are now waging a war with Bitcoin will soon join the blockchain themselves and then we will see a bitcoin resurgence.
When governments and banks start recognizing bitcoin and blockchain technology, we will be having bitcoin into peaks but the problem is that is not going to happen in a Flash as per we are all expecting. It will take its own time because only when there is will be a problem, those governments and banks will look for the solutions.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

Yes that is true, cryptocurrency gives colors to everyones life. It is because if you have crypto your life will be easy it is because it can be done with transaction and can fullfil the warmth that all of us wants and can buy what we really wnated and needs in life, BTC is joyful to all.

Lol. Are you even aware of what crypto is putting  many people through right now? Oh it indeed brings color to our lives, more specifically red 🤣🤣🤣 you make it seem like cotton candies and unicorns where in fact it is not.

Just do not take bitcoins as a short term investment. These days the bitcoin and digital currency market is down but it will not remain like this forever. If you manage to escape this time by not panic selling, you can earn a good lot of profit in the next bull run.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:16:43 AM

Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency is hard to say what one opinion really is due to the fact that any thing can come when it has to do with the price of bitcoin, the market can not be predicted as it subject to so many factors that have capacity to affect the price of bitcoin at every point because bitcoin drive on the force of demands and control supply. But I wish the future will favor bitcoin and there should be wider adoption of bitcoin.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

Well, no one really knows which is going to happen but one thing is very clear bitcoin is here to prosper. Similar situations have happened in the past with bitcoin and it came back strongly. So the possibility is that it will again increase in price.
Governments do not have effective strategies to regulate bitcoin so they think it is easy to make statements against bitcoin. Market will increase in value in early 2019s so be patient.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

The only way that we do now is to wait for bitcoin recovery. No other crypto currency that surpassed to bitcoin guys I have no Idea about new currency replaced to bitcoin because since the beginning until now bitcoin is still the top and leading currency. 
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

The only way that we do now is to wait for bitcoin recovery. No other crypto currency that surpassed to bitcoin guys I have no Idea about new currency replaced to bitcoin because since the beginning until now bitcoin is still the top and leading currency. 
of course the ups and downs in a market are natural. but I think, bitcoin will remain at the top of the list. especially by looking at the marketcap. of course after night there will be sunrise
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

Yeah i believe that after lows, highs is the next thing to happen so 2019 would be a great year for the btc. Recovery is just  a step closer and more will be rejoicing once again.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

Others are saying BTC will recover again at the end of December and go back to its fix price to 10k and above, But I doubt that will happen because of the chaos happening now on the crypto market.
There's no certain  things that can possibly happens  but as long as you trust this market bounce back will happen after this huge downfall, it will take time as it is as many spectators are just pausing for a whole and waiting for a good sign before they will buy back again and make a good value for their investment, you have to assess carefully and make sure you fully understand your next move to avoid being trapped from this unstable market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀