Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next month early January 2019.  (Read 14041 times)
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley
Still waiting for the right time to buy cryptocurrency. The current market is not friendly enough to re-start investing. But hoping that at the beginning of the new year the cryptocurrency will rise again.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

It is very hard to make any predictions nowadays in the cryptocurrency market. We all need a big bull run and i hope there will be one soon.

I usually make researches in the market and waiting for the projects milestones. XYO network and Farma Trust would be my best and most trusted cıins and would recommend everyone to get some of them.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
I think mid January is the time when bearish market will come to an end and before that i will surely buy more Altcoins because it's more profitable to buy before bull run rather waiting for the bullish market confirmation and i might be wrong but there is always risk involved.
I hope that your prediction will come true so that everyone will having a smile in their faces but my perception is not for the first quarter of the first month but rather it might happen in last quarter of the 2019.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

For me it is very difficult to predict a good coin in 2019. Because the market is not yet fully recovered. However, many people think that ETH will be stable and have the opportunity to return to high prices. We'll see next month. Does this really happen or otherwise. To be sure we all hope that next month the market will be better than now.
But hope alone is not enough, because the market today is ruled by panic and the interest of institutional investors, who today are trying to lower prices even lower, as they want to invest even more money today.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

I think we can see some growth. Bakkt is ready to start. I'm sure we can see other ETFs from different companies. And it can be some turn-over for market. Maybe global trend will not changed because of world instability but local bull run will be definitely
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

The main thing is to have patience and not to hurry with the purchase of altcoins in the bear market but I expect that in January will be a good entry point. This is my personal opinion for forget about the risks.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:21:24 PM

I`m waiting for the great prices from ripple, great recovery from zec and qtum and x30 from ess. and it is not just my belief, i`ve checked everything and it is firm as hell

Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

Yes, I personally have a plan for January 2019 that the market price will definitely soar. And for that, I am preparing to start now by investing in the top number of coins in Coinmarketcap. And now the crypto market price tag of the coin will recover can already be seen.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

A lot of good coins later in 2019, now it is in the ICo process, I will continue to invest in the future, I think a very good coin in 2019 will still be a previously emerging altcoin such as ETH and BTC.

Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

For me, the best token of 2019 will be Pundi X. This token provides monthly dividends of 7% each, and is also trading at very low prices now. Thus, the cost of Pundi X is currently about 10 times lower than its nominal values.

kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

best choice for altcoin to invest in early 2019 was still ETH.
since it was world known token with the most people use it daily and also have a good volume in market.
also several token with a low price that has a good volume, cause if the bear market over and the bull start running it will be a shame if we miss that out.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

A lot of good coins later in 2019, now it is in the ICo process, I will continue to invest in the future, I think a very good coin in 2019 will still be a previously emerging altcoin such as ETH and BTC.
Do your research and keep your focus inside any project that you choose, many things can happen as the year are near to end, 2019 hopefully will bring good things to our investment, bounce back still expected and more risky investors and businesses to adopt this system.
sHeRiLyN1618

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

Prefer ETH because this is one of the more popular coins since last year because of the many projects that use Ethereum. No doubt if i have to choose ETH coins for investment again next year.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

My plan at this time. I will buy high profitability Altcoins such as ETH, TRX, ADA. because my opinion is that the Altcoins will increase in price in the coming time. We should buy when there are many opportunities because the market situation will be good.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

Making a decision to join crypto will be better if you know the consequences first. This includes knowing some of the characteristics that crypto has, which are fluctuating and unpredictable market value movements. Some experts say that in the coming month there will be a miracle that changes crypto numbers. That can't be ascertained, but as long as I can still control myself to await the development of potential coins, I think it will be much safer and better.

dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

My plan is for January 2019 like the lumps of coins that I have until the market price returns to normal and hopefully in 2019 is the year when we get a profit.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

My plan at this time. I will buy high profitability Altcoins such as ETH, TRX, ADA. because my opinion is that the Altcoins will increase in price in the coming time. We should buy when there are many opportunities because the market situation will be good.
yes you're right, it's very good now to buy the altcoin. this situation will not last forever, so buying now must be very profitable for the future.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

I look very carefully at the current price increases in the market. I am afraid that in January further price drops may come. If this happens, I will wait until the real bottom is found.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

I'm still set on investing on Ethereum. In spite of the fact that Ethereum, of all cryptocurrencies, suffered the most on this appalling bearish market. The speed of the decline is the most than the rest of its peers. Let's not forget it's unforeseen collapsed in ranking in terms of market cap.
Despite all this, i'm still a firm believer on this crypto's remarkable technology. Not to mention the new developments/upgrades lined up for the upcoming year, as disclosed by ethereum's hardworking team. To which, i actually believe that 2019 looks bright and promising for Ethereum.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

I have invested and will invest. However, I decided that until there is stabilization in the cryptocurrency market, I will only invest in coins from the top 30.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: