Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin?  (Read 17771 times)
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 07:06:24 PM

Of course I was thinking about launching my own coin, but I really looked at the situation and realized that I didn't have enough money, a team and a better idea to start making my own project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 07:46:44 PM

I have it in mind before to launch my own project but I don't think am going to do it again since people's interest in ICO is waning down daily. What could be profitable now is IEO and STO but I think it will need a lot of attention and paper work which am not ready for now.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 10:29:49 PM

crypto currencies is a part of blockchain and a way to use it, so of course even when we think the building of a new web site, we think if we connect that website to the blockchain and a coin later. but its not an easy job.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:17:53 AM

to launch coins requires a lot of preparation and lots of funds and has a reliable team in each field and I don't have it all so I never thought of launching my own coin

goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:32:30 AM

Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

I am dreaming to launch my own coins before that is related to travelling but as far as the new ICO status now, its so hard and it scary to introduce new projects to people knowing it can be judged as a scam on the first sight.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:06:39 AM

Are you low on shitcoins? I believe that the number of cryptocurrencies has already passed the critical line. When you are not familiar with the cryptocurrency market and come to it for the first time, you will easily get confused in such a number of coins. It is not better to join the team of the popular altcoin and try to make it better.

kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:44:22 AM

No, I assume 't look the location. Thither are proposals, actually great schemes that get possible. To create added currency and a modern ICO in ordering to advantage I achieve not look the location.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:09:08 PM

Thoughts that very often torment me about why I have not done some interesting project before have come to my mind many times, but now that the SEC has begun to seriously regulate this sector, I’m not worried. I think that sooner or later, many people will go to jail.
I also feel very helped by that, so that fraudsters will be more careful and that will make the project scam less so it will be very beneficial for us to invest in ICO.
so I also don't think about making coins myself but I prefer investing.
but sometimes I really am interested in the benefits of making an ICO and sometimes I fantasize about making an ICO.
Why fantasize if you can start doing your project? It is not difficult, all the technical moments today you can find on the Internet. I do not think that it is difficult, if there is a desire to do something.
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:47:56 PM

I think it's too long, difficult and unjustified. If you do not have any revolutionary ideas - it is better to leave this idea and help someone to develop his idea.
jan.nicolas

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:15:04 PM

I think it's too long, difficult and unjustified. If you do not have any revolutionary ideas - it is better to leave this idea and help someone to develop his idea.
And I think that everything turns out the opposite. It has become a lot of people who have found a way to make their tokens and give out ideas that were before to new market participants and most likely they even get something. But I think that it will be punished very soon.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:28:17 PM

And I think that everything turns out the opposite. It has become a lot of people who have found a way to make their tokens and give out ideas that were before to new market participants and most likely they even get something. But I think that it will be punished very soon.
I do not know what is the point of making my own coin for myself.  The whole meaning of this Ania lived only consists in greedy intentions.  If of course there is a good idea. And a real project that will be in demand in society, then this is a completely different matter.
Regat

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:19:08 PM

There are too many coins. I'm dreaming to close the most of them instead.  Smiley
jan.nicolas

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:49:07 PM

I do not know what is the point of making my own coin for myself.  The whole meaning of this Ania lived only consists in greedy intentions.  If of course there is a good idea. And a real project that will be in demand in society, then this is a completely different matter.
This is what I meant. Of course there is no point in making tokens or coins that will not be used, although often we see just such an action that most people still have such tokens today and they are worth nothing.
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:51:00 PM

I think that there are already so many coins invented that I can think of nothing better.  Because I do not dream about it.  I think that these coins are enough.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
voloda1985a

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

ADONX - A New Exchange Era

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:19:31 PM

It seems to me that it will be in the near future, when everyone will own their own coins and sell them to companies.

Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 09:27:47 PM

launching my own coins had occurred to me, I imagine my coins are in the top 100 capitalizations of cryptocurrencies  Cheesy. Dreaming is not wrong but must be quick to realize that making coins and launching them is not as easy as imagined, it needs a professional and solid team, creative thinking, very hard working smart and big capital investors. and I don't have the ability to do this  Cheesy

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 09:42:33 PM

Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
Someday when I'm rich and influential I plan on launching my own coin.. but I don't think I will be doing a crowd funding.. private investors only
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:41:23 PM

I think I would say yes, that's a legacy I want to have in Cryptocurrency.  But that's still a dream. I am still in the process of thinking what project will I create to help mankind. With the help of some colleagues and some investors, I think it is possible.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:19:20 PM

Yeah, I will be launching my own coin if I have so many friends which are interested in the cryptocurrency world.
so many processes and time of course the vision and mission that you convey must be precise and reliable and at the moment there are many coins that have sprung up but are useless and even have no value in the crypto market
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:56:19 PM

Yes, I am dreaming of it, but you know, launching your own coin without any product isn't really wise idea, so I suggest you to create something valuable first of all and then you have to create own coin.
Remember, value is first of all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: