Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18387 times)
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

I'm not exactly afraid of what is happening now, because I was ready for this, but it's still unpleasant, I want to go through this not a simple period.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

Personally, I am worried about the current growth, it is quite unusual. As a rule, strong growth is accompanied by a constant increase in market volumes, now this is not happening and it is alarming.
What's so surprising about that ?)
now there is a rebound from such a large drop , and because of this little volume at the moment, it's too early to say that the bullish trend has already begun which everyone is waiting for )

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

There will be a rebound, don't worry. The best thing about the bear market is that it's weeding out the weak ones out of crypto.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

Market situation is improving now. Many alts slowly going up and it is the better present for Christmass for me and actually for all investors.
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

Frankly speaking, it was sad and unpleasant for me to watch the market fall. But I overcame these emotions in myself. Common sense prompted that everything that is happening now is temporary and there is no real reason for the end of the crypto market. I believe in crypto currency and that the future is in them, so if there is a need, I will patiently wait for the price growth for another year or a few. Now I just trade daily, which allows me to earn.
akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

It is hard to believe that the whole market when it recover but many coins in the future still show themselves. On the previous volatility too can be forgotten but even under these conditions can be a good trade.

I agree with you, those who have been in crypto for a long time will not see such high prices as before. But for beginners coins will show their high marks.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

lately the market has made many people afraid to trade altcoins which continue to fall in price. everyone can feel it and understand situations that do not provide many opportunities to get. We are just waiting for the bullish market that we expect this December, but the market is still very weak to rise. only 2 choices to survive or continue to invest in low markets and don't know when they will survive.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

why fear the condition of bitcoin prices falling, all the time I can get profit I think I will not be afraid to trade. Although fortunately small.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

The trend of the market does not scare me at all because we have witnessed even much more dump than this within the previous years. Also i know no matter how much it sinks it would definitely rise back again. You just have to be patient and wait for the crypto market to rise again.

twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

in conditions and situations like this, of course investors will also feel afraid, but if the investor knows and understands all the risks that will be obtained and has confidence and patience as the main capital

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

This situation in the crypto-currency market can not but frighten, but I think that it is not necessary to panic and think that this is the end, since crypto-currencies will still grow and grow very much. Look at the Analytics from people who really understand this.

Umuoji

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

The days  I used to be afraid of the market situation is over now. The market is really improving recently and I have the believe that it will continue like this as the days of bear is over.
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

I think with current market behavior every one will be afraid me also.
But I’m not much afraid, because now market is showing a positive response & soon we will see a pump in bitcoin, alt coin as well.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

Personally, I am afraid of only one thing, to miss the moment of the beginning of growth and not have time to buy. The market looks extremely suspicious, and if growth starts, it can happen with a sharp jump.

Although the word "suspicious" sounds fo me a bit odd here, I will agree with you. The market is in such a situation when it can start running up or falling down at any moment. It is better to check the crypto rates and graphs all the time.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

I think only new investors are afraid of the crypto situation today. I believe that those who have a lot of crypto experience is not afraid of the unwanted changes of the price. Crypto coin is unstable from the start and there is no constant change because until today it is still unstable, new investors without any experience are now on a panic mode and if they can't control emotion they were surely loss.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

The situation has really worsened, many investors are now disappointed. Personally, I prefer to work only with reliable cryptocurrencies, but their price has also decreased. I really hope that prices will actively go up from the middle of next year, so I continue to hold my coins.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:32:19 PM

But I’m not much afraid, because now market is showing a positive response & soon we will see a pump in bitcoin, alt coin as well.

Why? I am not afraid of it - simply the situation makes me upset, but not more. We need to believe that the bad things come to the end sooner, or later. Thus, the market will recover as well. Do not worry.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

I am not afraid of it. It would not be correct saying I am afraid. I may be very upset in case the year 2019 will be not successful for crypto again, because there were some plans and in this case I will have to change my actions innorder to achieve my aims, but I will just keep it for long term, I mean perspective coins. But I am not afraid. Because fear means that you can not do nothing.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

I am quiet disappointed and worried also but before I joined into this ready for this kind of market situation because I know what crypto really is. very volatile and no one is in control of the prices. But I am still not losing hope that the market will soon be ok.
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

All people are afraid of falling in the market , but of course I would not be so much now to enjoy the market is still bearish, and what is now growing, I think this is a short-term moment

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: