Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 29234 times)
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:33:27 PM

Along with the growth of the market most likely ethereum will also increase, its position right under bitcoin will have a good effect when it also experiences an increase in the cryptocurrency market
If there is an increase in the market. or an increase in the price of bitcoin surely it will give influence on some other asset such as the ethereum and other assets that exist on the market. This often once we see the market, and I think everyone also knows it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:43:49 PM

for coins like ethereum it is undoubtedly because this coin has great potential so many projects use the ethereum platfrom, and this coin is also not an old coin to increase

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 02:03:45 PM

Investing in ethereum will not be wrong because the price will continue to rise as it seems, actually if you want to invest in ethereum better than now, before tomorrow he will fly again to a higher price
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:17:01 AM

It has not, last year we have a better price than this year so far.

I am more concern on the price trend because last year was mostly down trend and I understand it since it's on the correction stage.
Ethereum will rise again of course, and I think the price trend now is favorable to us.

That's certainly true, mate. While Ethereum's prices have been on a constant decline, there's still room for growth in the future. What's important right now is to focus on the technological advances of ETH itself rather than looking at the prices every day. I believe that the main event which will trigger the next price increase of Ethereum will be the switch from PoW to PoS. This takes time though, as it needs to be properly tested before launching it to the public.

We as investors, should buy whenever prices are low as it's the perfect opportunity to grow your stack for the future. Based on facts, Ethereum is one of the most highly demanded cryptocurrencies on the market. This is largely because it's a utility token used for the execution of smart contracts. Which is why, that the more popular dApps emerge within the ETH platform, the better as the main network's token/asset will become extremely valuable.

Nonetheless, it's hoped that as Bitcoin gains traction in price and adoption, so will Ethereum and other top-ranked altcoins. All we need to do is to be patient until the time comes for ETH to rise again. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:49:10 AM

I also think that Ethereum would definitely rise, but many investors have lost interest in it. As it was one of the worst performing cryptocurrencies of 2018. So, some investors are not very optimistic about it.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:52:11 AM

I also think that Ethereum would definitely rise, but many investors have lost interest in it. As it was one of the worst performing cryptocurrencies of 2018. So, some investors are not very optimistic about it.
ETH and its tokens are one of the worth performers in 2018, however, here's the catch, it's also one of the top performer in 2017 so that's even.
I also see a correction and none other than, what goes up must come down, seems like that's the story in 2017 and 2018 respectively.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:31:57 AM

Ethereum is a fantastic coin, because having hundreds of tokens and being active is available in the exchange, I am sure that ethereum will easily reach 10x more so buying now will make us get big profits.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:35:13 AM

Ethereum is a fantastic coin, because having hundreds of tokens and being active is available in the exchange, I am sure that ethereum will easily reach 10x more so buying now will make us get big profits.
Not the volume alone that will make it rise, it should be the development.
The volume now that is huge is due to it's good development and most coins nowadays are just down, including ETH but it will recover.
So it's better to be smart now and accumulate more ETH to prepare for the next big run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:35:28 AM

The volume now that is huge is due to it's good development and most coins nowadays are just down, including ETH but it will recover.
So it's better to be smart now and accumulate more ETH to prepare for the next big run.

i am waiting a pump from ethereum after bitcoin pump to 5000 dollars.
until that ethereum will swing around 120 and 150 dollars. dont wait a big rise.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:00:36 AM

until that ethereum will swing around 120 and 150 dollars. dont wait a big rise.
They will probably go together, if BTC will pump to $5,000, I'm expecting ETH to be around $200.
Although the increase of BTC is only 25% of the current price that if we will make it a basis for ETH increase, it should not reach to $200, but we know
when BTC dump, ETH dump lower, so with a small rise of BTC, ETH should be higher.

But then again, it's just my prediction, what we all want to see is that BTC and the altcoins will rise, so no matter what price, it should give us a smile.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:16:22 PM

I think that we are already frozen for a long time at the level that shows today. Of course, many analysts, as well as the ethereum team, declares good prospects and good results in the near future. But I am sure that the development of the ferrel will be stretched for quite a long time.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:50:25 PM

in my humble opinion, we will see a real rise in the ethereum price and functionality by the end of this year, by the way, this is not financial advice good luck for everyone holding eth
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:45:08 PM

Given the huge volatility of Ethereum, it should not have been surprising that it became one of the worst in the frankly terrible 2018, but it is obvious that it will be one of the best during the next price increase
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:37:46 AM

it will rise again. Undoubtedly. Ether is getting better and better. after it's hard forked, people can easily use it. its user base will grow even more.
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:02:09 PM

the performance of ether has been awful, recently. the hard fork of ether was not very successful. it has caused a lasting split in the community. the market for ether is gradually being lost.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:37:13 PM

ethereum is a great coin to be used as a trade or investment place so don't be afraid if ethereum won't change because from now on there has been a price increase even though it's still slow movement
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:10:53 PM

ethereum is a great coin to be used as a trade or investment place so don't be afraid if ethereum won't change because from now on there has been a price increase even though it's still slow movement
in any case If we compare the end of 2018, when the price of ethereum was only $ 76, and today's figure is $ 137, then I think that we see good results. Of course, we have already given more, especially after forecasts, which said that at the beginning of 2019 the air will rise to $ 250. But I hope that the further development of the Ethereum network will make this platform even more attractive for the investor.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 08:14:13 PM

I think ethereum will grow again more even if not in short term, this or next month, possible to have a good price this year after 3-6 months, and can still be a good investment. We need time for a grow.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:21:03 PM

I think ethereum will grow again more even if not in short term, this or next month, possible to have a good price this year after 3-6 months, and can still be a good investment. We need time for a grow.

whenever the eth price will continue to grow. we all believe because the market is always moving and always growing, and that is what happens in a moving market. so whenever that bitcoin will grow and grow.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:49:27 PM

Apart from that whether ethereum will grow in the near future or not I hope that ethereum can grow and if that really happens I think that is good news for everyone

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: