Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 29234 times)
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

of course itvis going to rise again as ethereum is one of the strongest crytpicurrency righr now so you will see it
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.

I agree. I believe on the potential of ethereum because like before, it had low value then gain high price which give good profit. The price today is an opportunity to buy at cheaper price and wait till it worth better. It falls more than half of the price now and always has possibility that won't lose your investment just wait for the right time to sell.
etehreum is one cryproxurrency that i ak going to trust until the rest of my life and it will show us what it can do
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

A lot of people believe in Ethereum , and I myself as holders of Ethereum also believe in it and possibly now buy it because the price is low and in the future can give a good profit , and I think it can happen by the end of 2019!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

I am very confident that ethereum prices can return to be expensive again but that can happen if there is good news that could trigger an increase in ethereum prices.
Yes, what we need now is positive news and supporting speculation. The possibility of bouncing back is always there, but it requires a kind of booster. Wait and see, the market situation is bad.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

Everything that is happening with the project ethereum has been depressing me lately, because I have long been a holder of a certain amount of these coins, but on the other hand I have long been accustomed to the fact that the size of my deposit has decreased many times, and for me there is no reason for me to start now do anything other than continue HODL.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

ethereum conditions are indeed very bad at this time, however the opportunity for ethereum prices could increase is still very large, ethereum will recover and prices will rise again if demand for ethereum returns high and investors return to invest in ethereum, so there is a possibility of increasing

Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

i think ethereum rising again will be determined next year when they launch their ethereum 2.0, it's going to be make or shift of ethereum, because currently the ICO investing that normally drag ethereum price up, it's no longer booming.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

Many investors are saying that era of ethereum is realy going to the end. But I think thisis a very wrong tsatement because for other coins it is hard to achieve such rank like ETH has
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:20:48 PM

however I believe that ethereum will recover, we just need to be patient because I think ethereum will only recover when bitcoin has recovered first, why am I saying that? because I see that the market is very influenced by bitcoin and the cause of ethereum prices fell because the market fell, so to increase it again the price of bitcoin must go up first so that investors and swords can focus on altcoins one of which is ethereum

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:46:42 PM

however I believe that ethereum will recover, we just need to be patient because I think ethereum will only recover when bitcoin has recovered first, why am I saying that? because I see that the market is very influenced by bitcoin and the cause of ethereum prices fell because the market fell, so to increase it again the price of bitcoin must go up first so that investors and swords can focus on altcoins one of which is ethereum
So true. It is undeniable that the BTC price is very influential on the market. So if BTC prices bounce again, then most altcoins will bounce too, including ETH. We only need to be patient, wait and see.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

yes indeed for now Ethereum is very popular, but now there are many projects that have functions similar to Ethereum, so Ethereum needs to be developed in the future, so that no one can replaces or defeats Ethereum in the future and people will still choose to use Ethereum, then I'm sure the price of Ethereum will increase again.

chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

Ether is needed by most companies. At its base make new coins. It will definitely rise, it is only a matter of time. The main thing is that Bitcoin starts to grow, everything else is after it. We should be patient and then everything will work out. I hold the coins as much as possible.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

Ether is needed by most companies. At its base make new coins. It will definitely rise, it is only a matter of time. The main thing is that Bitcoin starts to grow, everything else is after it. We should be patient and then everything will work out. I hold the coins as much as possible.

why it is needed by other companies while we have better in term of scalability such as Stellar Lumen? I do not see any reason why other 'existing' company needs ETH for their system, it is very lag, the leader of this project is always making a fool of people on his social media.
and no development in past a couple of months
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:40:19 PM

Ofcoarse it is possible etheteum to up again the value because  for sure this coin have a lot of upcoming project so even the market dumped right now they have chances to increase again. But for now we need to buy more ethereum with the value of 100 dollars.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:46:08 PM

You should not give up in such a situation, today we see a difficult situation in general, not only for eth, I think it’s better now to read less disturbing news, since it only takes time for things to change for the better, some people think that now is a good opportunity for investment, perhaps this opinion is not wrong.
Hilly

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

Yes in the long term we will see a great recovery in the price of ethereum. It is not for the first time when the price of ethereum reduced. Just remember the time when the price of ethereum dropped because of its hack and even at that time when everyone lost faith on ethereum it recovered back. Now is a great time for ethereum it will grow back
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:43:26 AM

I have no doubts that this coin will raise again. The next update of Ethereum is going to be released at the beginning of the next year and I think it will boost the whole market and as a result, Ethereum will bounce back.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

I consider ETH to be one of the most promising cryptocurrencies nowadays despite even a significant price reduction.
ethereum is promising but do not forget that it is not a deflationary coin and its price will not cost much.Definitely at the moment the price is very low,but the sky-high prices do not think.
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

I also think that Ethereum will be reborn next year because it still has a large number of holders and user groups! Although we can't stop panic sales, Ethereum will not collapse due to market dumping!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
btlzpr

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

The dynasty of Ethereum is over, it will not rise again, even the founders of Ethereum seem to have given up Ethereum. I remember that Vitalik Buterin once said that "Ethernet has reached the ceiling", so we You shouldn’t have any fantasies about it again.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: