Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solve puzzles, earn bitcoin.  (Read 306 times)
ConsideroGame (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:09:04 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 08:45:32 PM by ConsideroGame

Hi!

We're a startup mobile game company, in our game people can solve puzzles in tournaments and earn Bitcoin. Smiley In order to enter, you need to pay 0.1 Bitcoin and when You win 4 rounds in a row you get 1 Bitcoin. BTC

Our beta will be up on Google Play, Monday 10th of December.

Payments will happen first trough Coinbase.

Sign up here: https://www.considero.fun/sign-up Spots for beta are limited and games starts next week!

https://twitter.com/ConsideroGame/status/1071127239054503943  Check our Twitter for updates! Wink

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/a43u8k/solve_puzzles_earn_bitcoin/

(This is not yet decentralized, but we are moving towards developing it.)
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:18:13 PM
Merited by Vod (2), pooya87 (1)

Hi!

We're a startup mobile game company, in our game people can solve puzzles in tournaments and earn Bitcoin. Smiley In order to enter, you need to pay 0.1 Bitcoin and when You win 4 rounds in a row you get 1 Bitcoin. BTC
Assuming 20 people participate in your tournament, you get 2BTC. If 10 of them win all the four rounds you have to give out 10BTC. I don't understand your business model? Is it that people will never be able to win all the 4 rounds? What's the catch?

It's not even provably fair at the moment..
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:38:15 AM

Hi!

Assuming 20 people participate in your tournament, you get 2BTC. If 10 of them win all the four rounds you have to give out 10BTC. I don't understand your business model? Is it that people will never be able to win all the 4 rounds? What's the catch?

It's not even provably fair at the moment..

Yes, strongly agree. Without any prejudice, looks shady at the moment.

I shall keep an eye.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
ConsideroGame (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

Hey!

Thanks for feedback! We forgot to mention how the tournament works.  Smiley It works like this: 16 players are in one tournament, they are divided in to 1v1 brackets (like in a sports competition), winner moves to next round, loser drops out. So first round 16 players, second round 8, third round 4, final round 2 players. Winner will get 1 Bitcoin. We are trying to do our first beta test on Monday, so we need at least 16 players to join. And we do not do shady stuff, what's the point if we can instead grow it bigger and get more players? BTC

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

Hey!

Thanks for feedback! We forgot to mention how the tournament works.  Smiley It works like this: 16 players are in one tournament, they are divided in to 1v1 brackets (like in a sports competition), winner moves to next round, loser drops out. So first round 16 players, second round 8, third round 4, final round 2 players. Winner will get 1 Bitcoin. We are trying to do our first beta test on Monday, so we need at least 16 players to join. And we do not do shady stuff, what's the point if we can instead grow it bigger and get more players? BTC

yes indeed... why scam people when you can make 0.6 BTC from each tourney Tongue
why not do beta test with free entrance and small prize amount to attract players
you can think of it as paying beta testers and/or marketing expense
and when it's in production stage you might want to have a few categories based on fee entrance
btw I think 0.1 BTC is a bit high, perhaps you can start with lower entrance fee of 0.001 BTC up to 0.1 BTC

ConsideroGame (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Thanks for advice! Smiley We'll do a tournament with an entrance cost of 0.01 Bitcoin and winner gets 0.1 Bitcoin. BTC

We need your support guys, to get it off the ground. Register for beta here: https://www.considero.fun/sign-up

We can't do it without 16 players, all shares are welcomed!  Wink
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

Thanks for feedback! We forgot to mention how the tournament works.  Smiley It works like this: 16 players are in one tournament, they are divided in to 1v1 brackets (like in a sports competition), winner moves to next round, loser drops out. So first round 16 players, second round 8, third round 4, final round 2 players. Winner will get 1 Bitcoin. We are trying to do our first beta test on Monday, so we need at least 16 players to join. And we do not do shady stuff, what's the point if we can instead grow it bigger and get more players? BTC
1. In those group of 16 players, I'm sure you'd fill in some places with the bots? Bots will obviously have better chances of beating other players in the tournament. How does a player make sure he is actually competing against 16 real players? And even if 16 players are real, what is the guarantee you don't put your own team in the game who already know solutions for all the puzzles?

2. If the above part is sorted out, then we can assume a game would never start unless it has 16 players?
ConsideroGame (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

Thanks for feedback again!

1. You can go to our webpage https://www.considero.fun/ and check the puzzles. They're all turn based abstract logic games between 2 players, kind of like mini versions of chess. Developing a bot for these would take time, also there is no point for us to do so. We would just lose players and eventually nobody would play. Also the same case putting our team in the game if players who enter never win they get tired of playing. We're developing a fun game, not a scam to rip off everybody. If we'd be scamming all around, there are way more easier solutions for that. We've developed this one year apart from school with a cool team and we want people to enjoy logic games with a touch of excitement. Smiley

2. A tournament game can't start without 16 players, yes.

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

Thanks for feedback again!

1. You can go to our webpage https://www.considero.fun/ and check the puzzles. They're all turn based abstract logic games between 2 players, kind of like mini versions of chess. Developing a bot for these would take time, also there is no point for us to do so. We would just lose players and eventually nobody would play. Also the same case putting our team in the game if players who enter never win they get tired of playing. We're developing a fun game, not a scam to rip off everybody. If we'd be scamming all around, there are way more easier solutions for that. We've developed this one year apart from school with a cool team and we want people to enjoy logic games with a touch of excitement. Smiley
There is not a way to verify all this is taking place in a fair way you see. Someone wouldn't just put 0.10 BTC without the understanding the internal functionalities of the game or your business model.  If I'm playing with 0.10 I want to know if the guys I play around with are real and are as much new to the game as I am. Whatever you say or type is just words, that isn't a strong reason to believe you.
ConsideroGame (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:44:52 PM

Thanks for very valid feedback. We'll start integrating a solution soon that helps to validate for other players as well. But right now this is the reason why we are doing a beta test with 16 players, because we want to start testing with a small group. There's no point for us to do a scam for 0.16 Bitcoin and lose the reputation as a game studio.  Smiley
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

Thanks for very valid feedback. We'll start integrating a solution soon that helps to validate for other players as well. But right now this is the reason why we are doing a beta test with 16 players, because we want to start testing with a small group. There's no point for us to do a scam for 0.16 Bitcoin and lose the reputation as a game studio.  Smiley
Sounds great! Btw it's not 0.16, it's 0.10 * 16 = 1.6 BTC which is a very good amount. You should be looking forward to creating a way where participants can verify other participants, games and the rounds. It looks very complicated though. Best of luck!
ConsideroGame (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

Yep, it'd be 1.6 BTC. But first for testing we'll do entrance fee for 0.01 BTC. So total = 0.16 BTC Smiley
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

Yep, it'd be 1.6 BTC. But first for testing we'll do entrance fee for 0.01 BTC. So total = 0.16 BTC Smiley
So the testers have to pay 0.01? I think you should just pay every tester 0.01 and let them try the game. You don't have to pay any money for the winner as this is just a test but you can reward some testers for their valuable feedback after the game. I don't mind being a tester provided I get something out of it for my time. I tell you no one will be a tester by putting 0.01 from their own pockets.
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

Expecting beta testers to pay for something is just a pretty bad idea IMO

Rather keep it free for them, if not you are paying them up. Afterall they are working for you and improving your own product which shall generate revenue for you.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

So the testers have to pay 0.01? I think you should just pay every tester 0.01 and let them try the game. You don't have to pay any money for the winner as this is just a test but you can reward some testers for their valuable feedback after the game. I don't mind being a tester provided I get something out of it for my time. I tell you no one will be a tester by putting 0.01 from their own pockets.
Neither do I, wont really waste up my time on testing out a gambling site on beta phase without any possible return of appreciation of your efforts
on helping sites development. You are a tester and you do need to deposit your own money? Not really a convincing thing and i dont know wheres the logic
where they can recruit out testers.I really agree on the thing you do said it is better to to give out free money for test phase.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:38:17 PM

Thanks for advice! Smiley We'll do a tournament with an entrance cost of 0.01 Bitcoin and winner gets 0.1 Bitcoin. BTC

We need your support guys, to get it off the ground. Register for beta here: https://www.considero.fun/sign-up

We can't do it without 16 players, all shares are welcomed!  Wink

If I may say it does sound shady. And even with BTC  around $3,000 .01 would be an entrance fee of around 30-$35. That is still not very promising. Maybe start at .001 or something? That also goes without saying that beta testers deserve to be paid and should not habe to pay!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: