Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitsler Exploit - Always win! LIMITED COPIES  (Read 590 times)
ANON.PURGED (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:12:15 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 04:56:28 PM by ANON.PURGED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:53:41 PM
Merited by babo (1)

Caution to everyone, its probably not working. If it really does what you say (always win), why not become a millionaire yourseld instead of selling it for what seems to be chump change in comparison ? Just use some common sense and avoid getting scammed.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

Caution to everyone, its probably not working. If it really does what you say (always win), why not become a millionaire yourseld instead of selling it for what seems to be chump change in comparison ? Just use some common sense and avoid getting scammed.

Its not a script that will make you instant billionaire in just 1 click, Its a process, it will take several months or even years. Im selling it to make more profit / increase my earnings.
Sunfire_99

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:06:40 PM

What does it rely on? Like If that is possible how is the site still operating?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

What does it rely on? Like If that is possible how is the site still operating?

Its a unique technique / strategy. You can still get your 40% money lost if you overused it,  the system can detect if you run it 5+ hours straight, So i suggest you cashout your profit before that however the more money you put it the more profit.
Lovehacked

Activity: 175
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:50:24 AM

Scammer
kiurklis

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:51:39 PM

yep bulshit,dont waste time.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:32:05 AM

Scammer

yep bulshit,dont waste time.

Please refrain from posting shit on my thread, and please post proof, thanks
StackGambler

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:51:09 PM

Hello,

Is this an exploit or a gambling method?

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 04:10:58 AM

Hello,

It is an exploit, gambling methods will never work as you have the high chance to loose your winnings in any time.
StackGambler

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:15:43 AM

Hello,

It is an exploit, gambling methods will never work as you have the high chance to loose your winnings in any time.

The vouch in your original post mentions a "low risk". May I ask what that risk is? If it's an exploit and not a gambling method, why is there any risk in executing this at all?

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 04:29:36 AM

Hello,

The vouch in your original post mentions a "low risk". May I ask what that risk is? If it's an exploit and not a gambling method, why is there any risk in executing this at all?

Indeed, You should be more careful when executing this exploit as you will be using a script / autopilot it unless it will be done manually, The system can POSSIBLY detect that you are some kind of bot / robot when you automate it and chances are loosing all your profit, I suggest running this in specific time frame (like 3-8 hours) or no longer than 12 hours.
StackGambler

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:45:58 AM

Hello,

Indeed, You should be more careful when executing this exploit as you will be using a script / autopilot it unless it will be done manually, The system can POSSIBLY detect that you are some kind of bot / robot when you automate it and chances are loosing all your profit, I suggest running this in specific time frame (like 3-8 hours) or no longer than 12 hours.

So this exploit is detectable. If it is detectable, won't it be patched regardless of how long you use it for?

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 04:50:32 AM

Hello,

So this exploit is detectable. If it is detectable, won't it be patched regardless of how long you use it for?

It may be detectable if you ran it on infinite time. And no its not patched yet.
StackGambler

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:40:02 AM

Hello,

It may be detectable if you ran it on infinite time. And no its not patched yet.

All of this seems really hard to believe, because if the exploit did indeed work as you described, you would probably be significantly richer and probably wouldn't even need to sell the method. If you're willing to provide a vouch copy, I'd be happy to review the method and split the profit with you, but I don't think it would be wise for me to pay anything upfront based on the information you've provided thus far.

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:41:09 PM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: