Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮💣[ANN][POS&MN] FragCash - new coin for e-sports gaming platform [CB/STEX]🚀🚀  (Read 21775 times)
Bobtilla D. Hun

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

TitanYesterday at 2:26 PM
@everyone
The design process continues.
Everyone will be able to try out the front-end and get a rough idea of the project in January 2019!

Latest post from the development team.
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:07:51 PM

on the discord channel, I see that the work never stands still, but constantly moves forward. and it pleases.
SecretRecipe

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 01:31:23 AM

At first I was curious about this project, so I looked into it.. The community & Devs are super active and I've had nothing but a positive experience so far. I don't really trust too many projects but this one is a good one.. I've seen the software that is in development right now and it's pretty cool. This is one of the few projects that really interested me so I made sure to get in on the action. I would recommend getting a shared MN. A+

CTO, SysAdmin, CryptoJunkie, Pool Op, CommunityLeader, PR Mgr, Connoisseur of Fine Cheeses.
Alexe_Che

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:09:56 AM

I have been invested in this project since the beginning, at now i have many profit!

There is a very active and helpful discord channel. 

The project leaders are listed on the website and actively interact in the discord.  They give away a ton of free coins and have Pandabot so you can actively stake your coins. 
FragCash

Trade on GRAVIEX
https://graviex.net/markets/fragbtc

PoS/MN
https://mn.gtmcoin.io/

at MNO: https://masternodes.online/currencies/FRAG/

Join to it!

Time to do it!
Karlitosss

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:14:40 AM

Funny project.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:47:18 AM

Price of Frag has dropped. But I think it's unfair, considering so many developments going on within the project. They have shared some lovely screenshots of the platform. So stacking up lot of Frag, quite sure price will jump a lot once the platform is released.
coloseum

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:00:50 AM

Price of Frag has dropped. But I think it's unfair, considering so many developments going on within the project. They have shared some lovely screenshots of the platform. So stacking up lot of Frag, quite sure price will jump a lot once the platform is released.
Ups and downs are normal things in financial markets, even in crypto market.
Don't worry about latest fluctuations of FragCash.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 06:08:30 AM

FragCash masternode growing organically, now it has 163 MN online, trading in three exchanges including Stex, Cryptobridge. Overall performance looks good, price low now so it is a good time to enter.
Bobtilla D. Hun

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

Thank you so much GhostofKobra for putting those pictures up!

A picture is worth a thousand words for this project.

You can tell that the development team knows what they are doing.

We are at block 36774.  Remember rewards will drop from 28 coins to 20 at 40000. 

Stake em and node em up while you can and take advantage of the rewards. 

If you are keeping your coins in a wallet or sitting on an exchange you are missing out on a chance to get a lot more coins.

If you are selling your coins for 1000sats then you are simply a dumbass and I can't help you. Grin
AUSTROhash

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:02:48 AM

@DEVs - GhostoKobra and all Members of FRAG!

Look at the shots of the interface UI and do not say its photoshop! NONSENS!

This are fine pictures from developping the FIRST coin for GAMERS worldwide with the best and crowded games ever!

Fortnite with over 200.000.000 player and more will push that coin to the heaven.

Do the POS now and stake what can be staked - do not SELL low - let the FRAG COIN be 3k worth again that anybody
can get ROI back and HODL the rest for fullfilling their dreams!

Do not sell low - that is money you will loose and FRAGS you do not have when the PROJECT starts in the new year!

THANX DEV TEAM - go on and happy NEW SUCCESSFUL YEAR!
SquireAu

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:08:48 AM

Frag coin why do I love you?
Catchy name
High interest
Developers that are actively promoting
Great discord team
Growing everyday
I am looking forward to further development in 2019
militiariko

Activity: 297

Life is beautiful !

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

i like fragcash for the future will develop gaming platform . now in halfway to reach goal of the project for become platform for gaming and gamer not should worry to trade in the future
ahmedarafat

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

The theory is very promising. But as it is in the beginning and this coin give  much detailed information of the project. I'll follow up. Good luck to the staff
auber262

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

The concept is a good one. Same community in most cases: gamers and crypto miners so shows potential to self-sustain. Masternode opportunities show reasonable return far despite the early dumpers. Most PoS of this kind should growing in a stable way especially as it's for the e-sports market. Watching with great interest.
cioloxl769

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:58:04 AM

FragCash is the solution to all these surviving problems in the charity industry
this project will succeed, To become anything you and me have to work hard, goodluck
gliridian21

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:13:22 AM

FragCash A new project with more potential in the future will bring more success
hope the best for your project looks realy nice
New projects, many new ideas or people to introduce together about this project
looks like a nice start... lets hope for the best and a long term coin!
kodeinfect45

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:42:00 AM

Hi FragCash! Your project is one of my favorite among those I am joined.  I like the way you handle your community members.  Keep it up. And
I would like to say, I am happy to have been part of your discord community
Gagarin68015

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:21:54 AM

I just came across this project, I have seen many similar projects in the past fail when it comes to exchange.
If this dev team can deliver on what they have planned then it could be successful in the long term.
Hawkston154

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:38:23 AM

This project has a good purpose and i see it grow in the near future, with their good team they will achieve their goals. Goodluck FragCash i will watch your project grow
flag3934

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:05:12 AM

I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: