Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:45:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the time to invest into alt coin  (Read 2505 times)
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

Yeah market is very much down now. And it is the best time to invest in. And I think this deep will stay for some days maybe. 1-2 weeks maybe. But I think we will see a pump on Jan if bakkt comes if they postponed again we will see another deep. So careful about your move. EFT already delayed and this will be the last hearing. If they will denied it then maybe we will see a big dubm and that will take time to recover. And you choose good coins to invest. Kiska and eth is good. Though eth is not working well at this moment. When bulls come hope eth will restore it's price. And I am not sure about wave. Hope best for the market and your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

Alt coins keep dipping. Alt coins not even looked at. The forgotten. Only they talk about Bitcoin. We are here for crypto in general. Why not invest in something truly amazing while the bubble burst. RN my invest maybe up to 500$ will go into lisk, eth, and waves.. gl luck
I think this is the time to invest in any coin which is capable and is good fundamentally.Be it Bitcoin or alts like ethereum or xrp.The market is all time low of last 50 odd weeks and now there will be recovery.In this phase both long term as well as intraday(day traders) or optional traders can trade but the most secure things here is long term trading as it has less risk and large profit.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

Altcoin will definitely give you good profit in the future. If you spend some time on knowing and studying about altcoins, you’ll probably know the ones with potential. So, it really is needed to do research in order to know the good altcoins. Altcoins will be a big part in the future of crypto.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

many things happened in 2018 with the development of altcoins that were not stable. The fact is that we can't do anything about coins or markets, we only see the good side and forget about falling. however, we are all involved in coin trading with good use of opportunities.
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

I heared this words a lot of times and that is true - now time better than, say, a half years ago. The price even for a good altcoins is very cheap and a lot of peoples talk about enter of new big players in market.

hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

I have more than 15 coins in which I invested and I never felt like selling them. I take it as a long term investment and until they are on profit I will not sell what I have, only I buy more.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

investing in ltcoins is good amd i thonk taht you will have a nice chance to earn a lot and to understand tht you will worl too hard for that

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

I agree that now is the right time to invest, but you also have to be careful because the movement of bitcoin is still unstable and many even predict the price will be under $ 2,000
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

Yes is a good time to invest in altcoins, i already have over 10 altcoins invested and i also search more altcoins to invest and hold for next bull run and also do some trades with coins that grow and go down and follow that cycle.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

As for me ... investment into alternative coins is just too risky for this bear market ... buy bitcoin wait for the bull to come ..
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

Before investing, I think ask yourself if Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are really potential. As so many press and comments from many people that Bitcoin will continue to fall and the market will die. So if Bitcoin dies, I believe the altcoin can not survive
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

Alt coins keep dipping. Alt coins not even looked at. The forgotten. Only they talk about Bitcoin. We are here for crypto in general. Why not invest in something truly amazing while the bubble burst. RN my invest maybe up to 500$ will go into lisk, eth, and waves.. gl luck

We can't really know if this is the final dip of all the coins in cryptocurrency market but I do know that all coins are cheap and is way okay to buy now or regret it later.
Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

Because altcoins are pegged to the bitcoin and that's normal to see that if they are discussing the bitcoin. I have prepared some money to invest in the altcoin and waiting for another bottom again. I will sell them all when they are gaining the next recovery phase.

it is funny whenever I see someone talking about 'bottom' while before this word he said 'another'. it can not be considered as a bottom if the price plunges down deeper from before.
it would be better for you to say it 'another support' other than 'another bottom'. because it is more understandable and logical compared to it.

Totally agree with you. It also looks like a funny call to buy an asset just because it dropped significantly.

The time for investment will come when it becomes clear that the raise has begun.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

This is the time to invest into cryptocurrencies in general and not just only altcoin but care must be taken in the cryptocurrencies that you invest into. Most projects are surely going to die by this huge fall of the crypto market so take caution in the project you  invest into.

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

Last time, when the market began to grow, Bitcoin was the first to grow at such a fast rate that all other coins fell very strongly in price relative to it. Therefore, I believe that it is best to keep your money in bitcoins during a crisis.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314

I'm not investor

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

I agree Smiley but however many whales more invested their money to bitcoin. Because if bitcoin price is going down, many altcoins dump too.
My investment top coin is tron, ripple, stellar and eth. Of course, I have a fundamental for long-term investment:)

]
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:41:29 PM

Yes, now is a good time to invest in altcoins. But it is necessary to choose carefully. It is better to buy something from the top 10, it will be more reliable.

Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

Well basically Bitcoin according to graphs and most articles I read in the internet bitcoin is a much more stable coin since it has dominance in the market making it more safer investment rather than other alt coins.

dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

We may not be able to see this low price a second time, but we must remain cautious. We don't know whether prices will recover soon or decline. Then do a good analysis, look for potential coins or tokens.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:23:07 PM

Its a good idea but we need be careful the kind of Altcoins we invest on because not all have potential. Most of the coins you see investors running to has already built their trust that's why many believed with them their funds will be safe and the profit must come no matter how long it takes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: