Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:03:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30196 times)
5thFear (OP)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:14:50 AM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:18:13 AM

investment in crypto has a good chance of making a profit from other businesses. price reductions while giving us the convenience to buy more and save it for the future. You can buy several well-established coins with a certain percentage, then you only need to sit still and monitor price movements for the next few years
CSTL_dmili23
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

城は最高です

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:21:20 AM

I think you should invest. The market will recover in 2019, in my opinion. As for what crypto you should invest in, that's for you to figure out. Everyone will tell you to buy something different but ultimately, you'll have to decide for yourself.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:22:56 AM

The best thing that you can do right now is to study the market well, know what coins to buy and know their real technology so on your own you can decide whether you will invest now or wait for the right time. Do it now while the market are still on the correction, make your time worth it now or you will miss this chance of getting cheaper coins.

If I'm on your position, I will invest on the top coins now because the price is cheap and hold it until I make profit. Don't be scared if the market goes down again, just make sure you will buy more and hold it tighter.
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:24:10 AM

this price is kinda reasonable to invest into, but i suggest invest only half of it then wait for further confirmation or atleast some significant drop cause i dont see  a bull run or atleast an good upside for the next 3-6months it might go sideways for longer than 6-12months. if you are sure that you will not be needing that money for the next 1-2years or you can forget it on that time line go invest half then wait for a drop if it did not drop and go up forget investing more and play with what you got.. dont chance the pumps as well buy the red

Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:28:43 AM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
First of all decide how much time you will put your money onto something to make profits,the real estate investments are long term and low liquidity so if you are in an kind of emergency to liquidate your money then you can't do it for profits or you can invest on mutual funds but it is also risky with less returns when compared to cryptos,so I suggest you to invest on cryptos and save 30% of your capital for an emergency purpose.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:31:14 AM

If you are sure and the intention to invest should not be delayed, this is a good time to buy coins because the price is low, you can buy some coins which if you have good potential and you can invest your coins
5thFear (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:35:39 AM

investment in crypto has a good chance of making a profit from other businesses. price reductions while giving us the convenience to buy more and save it for the future. You can buy several well-established coins with a certain percentage, then you only need to sit still and monitor price movements for the next few years

few years ? if i have to wait for a few years then why not invest in some other industry where the time spam is much less ?
5thFear (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:38:55 AM

this price is kinda reasonable to invest into, but i suggest invest only half of it then wait for further confirmation or atleast some significant drop cause i dont see  a bull run or atleast an good upside for the next 3-6months it might go sideways for longer than 6-12months. if you are sure that you will not be needing that money for the next 1-2years or you can forget it on that time line go invest half then wait for a drop if it did not drop and go up forget investing more and play with what you got.. dont chance the pumps as well buy the red
i can't wait for that long. The time i think i can wait is around 6 months or so. And if i invest in right now and the market goes further down then i'll be very close to getting killed by my family. so considering the time spam of 6 months, whats your advice ?
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

When the market falling like this, the best thing we can do is invest now and don't need to wait any longer. We still has faith in crypto and we should buy the good coin that we trust, if you scared and dont want to take the risk maybe real estate investment is the best investment for you.
rtx28090

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

The current price is very good. There will be official information about Bitcoin ETF. The market will quickly recover and bring profits to you  Cheesy
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:49:56 AM

Start investing.

Do you already have a coin prefer to invest? if you are confident with real estate which is also a good investment then go for it. As an aspiring investor, I've been investing with several things including crypto's and real estate. I have almost the same percentage diversified with  these two.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1498
Merit: 156

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:04:30 AM

Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Wait for the price of $ 3K in 1BTC. I think 3K is the lowest price point in the bear market. Because I'm not sure the market will be under $ 3K. That will provide benefits after the bear market is finished

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is very tempting for invest. The question here is that you should not expect that after a week you can already double the investment. As it seems to me if you invest now, then the prospect is only a medium term. And it won't be surprising if the market falls even lower. Need more patience and time.
warning_btc

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:15:44 AM

I think if you want to invest in cryptocurrencies now is time to invest, and not need to afraid of falling.
Falling can happen at everytime, if you plan to invest do it now

labilaab

Activity: 616

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 05:21:45 AM

Investing this time is somewhat very risky already since theres no guarantee of bullrun next year; that’s the case if you are wanting for early profit but if you are for long term profit holder then its not bad. But for those who are believing that this time is the very bottom of the cryptocurrencie’s market’s pricedrop then it’s the best time to buy.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:30:53 AM

Now investing in cryptocurrency is completely incorrect. The cryptocurrency market is currently a risk period, and bitcoin may still fall sharply, so wait patiently for a better price and then buy coins.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

neither.

it is time to learn how trading works. and then when you understood how trading and more importantly the altcoin markets is moving (more precisely the pump and dumps) then you can start your trading regardless of what the price is and how some altcoins in some arbitrary rank are getting dumped.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:31:48 AM

i can't wait for that long. The time i think i can wait is around 6 months or so. And if i invest in right now and the market goes further down then i'll be very close to getting killed by my family. so considering the time spam of 6 months, whats your advice ?
I have been buying 4 new cars with my profit in this year. But i'm still waiting for the bottom price and i might sell all of my cars if the bitcoin will come back to the bottom again. You should be patience and i'm aiming to become the next millionaires in the future. Are we in the same way?
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

I think now is the best time to buy some cryptocurrencies because the prices are so much affordable than before. Don't be scared to start your investment right now because this bear market is only temporary, and I'm sure that the bulls will come on the near future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: