Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 11:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Large movements of bitcoins  (Read 159 times)
ArturoProfit (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

In inactive wallets for many years, an active movement of funds began. About 608 000 BTC moved in 5 days by one person to different 76 wallets. Does it look like someone's trying to cover their tracks or are there any other opinions?
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

It's always worrisome when a old schooler starts moving large amounts of btc around.

I haven't checked the blockchain explorer, but if what you say is true, we can guess that it was an early adopter of btc.
If they didn't cash out last Jan during the ATH, then we can assume two things.

Either the person was inactive, then decided to move coins around to protect himself.
Or the person is purposefully setting up to make some big move on the market now that the market has crashed even further.
My hope is that it is just someone protecting himself, and it seems the case since it was distributed accross 76 different wallets.

It would be more scary if the person was going to use the btc to manipulate the market.
We often think that someone putting in big moves can inject a pump into the market, but most times it is a pump that mostly benefits the person the most.

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

The current BTC values are extremely low, and I think there is nothing we can expect, they will not rise any higher, so I think holding on, the chances will be for those who are patient.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

Well, if such wallets begin to move, then you need to be prepared for the fact that very soon something starts to happen. Perhaps these movements become  because of the message from Satoshi Nakamoto

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

Could be dead/lost accounts that have been hacked too, you never know. I wouldn't read too much into the movements of large amounts other than you can be guaranteed it is motivated by self interest and not some altruistic notion of a crypto utopia.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

In inactive wallets for many years, an active movement of funds began. About 608 000 BTC moved in 5 days by one person to different 76 wallets. Does it look like someone's trying to cover their tracks or are there any other opinions?

Making such statements, it is necessary to support them with links to transactions or at least a purse from which they were made. Otherwise, it's just empty talk.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

the movement of such large amounts of course we can't leave without any attention. they always lead to major changes in the market.

braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

Making such statements, it is necessary to support them with links to transactions or at least a purse from which they were made. Otherwise, it's just empty talk.

Yes, it would be cool if topic starter shared his observations not only in words, but gave a link to the transactionы. Then I think the discussion would be more lively and substantive.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

It is very difficult to say with confidence what for and why these movements began. we can only guess, but it is useless

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

It is their bitcoin they can do whatever they want with it, Maybe it is holding so much bitcoin to sure prepared for the upcoming bull run again, Or he decided to cut the bitcoin to each individual that maybe his family or a company that helped him obtain so much bitcoin, I really think there is so much explanation with it that we can know if we could talk to the person that is the owner of that wallet. I think it is a good observation on your part but next time provide with some proof and links.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: