Bitcoin Forum
November 29, 2020, 02:36:57 PM *
News: Bitcointalk Community Awards

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Less price = more profit?  (Read 23221 times)
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:11:11 PM

Absolutely not, because the price of any coin in the cryptocurrency is considered the number of coins issued and the capitalization of the coin itself.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
baigreen

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:18:00 PM

If the product does not work ... So what can we talk about ... The fact that developers highly value their project does not mean anything. How many projects have told us that the price is $ 1. But in the end they are at the bottom of the market. Because investors are not interested in their product. The price of an investment is like a bear trap.

pelumi20

Activity: 662
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:50:41 PM

A coins price being below $1 does not automatically means it is cheap, you should consider the total supply and the circulating supply. A coin might be $0.2 and still be very expensive because the circulating supply is in billions and a coin might be $2 and be very cheap because the supply is in tens of millions. So the total supply also matters a lot.
And moreover the price will not really matter is the product is not good because it is the product that commands demand for the coin. So it is advisable to consider the product much more than the cheap price.

bangkecol

Activity: 840
Merit: 314

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:00:45 PM

coins or token with less price can give more profits.
But , always carefull if you want to invest in the token with less price.
You must make certain that the project is not scam.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:05:23 PM

Absolutely not, because the price of any coin in the cryptocurrency is considered the number of coins issued and the capitalization of the coin itself.
Some coins have potential, others stuck, and some are on their way to zero. It was like that before, its like that now, no difference. There are undervalued coins, I dont wish to name any cause its my opinion, maybe some people think otherwise, each of us have favorites. I strongly believe that some coins under $1 will have great future, each us should have some good picks and invest in them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:11:37 PM

Now the best option is to take part in the company’s bounty of a real project or to invest, then everyone will choose the right option for himself, i personally stayed in one company where there is a finished product, i hope my link will be useful to someone https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136520  Smiley
slashz9

Activity: 1190
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:16:24 PM

no guarantee, i think all same based on % calculate, so if you buy token like 10-100 sat, doesn't mean will give you many profit.
just see the project first and how many % you see while pumping that what you get, so i think that not based to the price, just looking at the % gain/fall.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:18:08 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
Not exactly less price means higher profit, but lower market cappitalization.
Low cappitalization means that there is less money invested than in big market cappitalization coins. But you have to choose that one, that will raise its market cappitalization in future.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:18:59 PM

no guarantee, i think all same based on % calculate, so if you buy token like 10-100 sat, doesn't mean will give you many profit.
just see the project first and how many % you see while pumping that what you get, so i think that not based to the price, just looking at the % gain/fall.

I think calculating% gain / fall also does not guarantee accurate, difficult market conditions to make any coin is difficult to get big profits, but the most important thing is to dare to buy so we have the opportunity to profit.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:20:13 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
It makes sense to take any potential coins. No matter how much they cost $ 0.1 or $ 10,000. The important thing is that the coin should bring you profit in the future. There are many successful projects that were initially traded at very low prices.
But a lower purchase price doesn't mean that you get more profit in future. All these moments are very relative.
Kattoweymo

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:23:02 PM

Now the best option is to take part in the company’s bounty of a real project or to invest, then everyone will choose the right option for himself, i personally stayed in one company where there is a finished product, i hope my link will be useful to someone https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136520  Smiley
And what is this project in general? Now these are simply full on the market and work on what system are they, ICO or other?
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:26:20 PM

Buying the cheapest coins does have challenges and if you can get good coins. Of course, you can get big profits. When I enter Crypto, the coins I often buy are coins that cost under $ 1. But not all coins can succeed and coins drop and eventually die. But there are lots of cheap coins included in the top 10 coins and I think you can buy them.

Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:32:35 PM

And what is this project in general? Now these are simply full on the market and work on what system are they, ICO or other?
Nowadays no one uses ICO, everything is already at IEO, moreover, it is not a raw product, and tomorrow they will be on the stock exchange, although tokens will not be immediately issued, but in 2 stages. More information here https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1049
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:37:53 PM

cheap Altcoins are not mostly high profits. Because there are potential Altcoin and a good future but some are very bad and not useful. so before buying your Altcoins must deliberately learn about them because the change of Altcoins is very fast.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 631
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:50:20 PM

Buying the cheapest coins does have challenges and if you can get good coins. Of course, you can get big profits. When I enter Crypto, the coins I often buy are coins that cost under $ 1. But not all coins can succeed and coins drop and eventually die. But there are lots of cheap coins included in the top 10 coins and I think you can buy them.

Investment is always in line, the greater the risk, the higher the profit and vice versa, in my opinion buying cheap coins does not guarantee that it can get big profits, especially if the marketcap is still small so it is very risky.

Snowworker

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:32:56 AM

The cost is not at each significant in determining a currency. You should pament interest to what size and activity the group is swing to develop its production instantly and in the forthcoming. Furthermore investigate the information ground and the additive worthy agility of the propose.
canandr

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:11:27 AM

Much a practice is not always the position to be. As it each conditional on on the propose itself. Whether this propose being and modernises, so I anticipate that each this desire breakthrough in cost, no thing how even it price.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1612
Merit: 283

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:32:27 AM

Actually invest and holders people always want to lower volume for buying coins. Before buying a coin, chap should be targeted at their market. If their coins supply was billion then it will more better for your buy. But the coins should be avoided unless because there is no development plan for this currency.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1089

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:03:51 PM

Not all the time is said affirmation, you must take into account, that in these times of the market are usually very low prices for the Altcoins, which, if you see that there are very low prices, you must make sure to investigate the following:

1.- Team and Project Development and Currency.
2.- If it is listed in Level 1 Exchanges, or if they will be listed, if it is contracted, it is very difficult for it to survive.
3.- If they have an information forum and that the Mods are friendly and know how to treat people.
4.- If there are jobs for the community that pay on time and that they do not steal in their work as it happened in a project of currency of privacy that went down for cheating on their community.
5 .- That they listen to the community, and that the decisions are not centralized, but simply go to failure.

I think that if you consider these considerations, you can choose your project or your currency very well.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
 ▄▀▀▄▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀█ █
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄▄█▄▀
█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
█             █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█         ▀▀  █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
███▀  ▀█████▀  ▀███
▀▄▄   █████   ▄▄▀
▀▀▄█████▄▀▀
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀  ▄▀▄▄█ █▄▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄
▀▄  ▄▀           ▀▄  ▄▀
▀▄▄▀           ▀▄▄▀
..Play Now..
Averim

Activity: 516
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:52:57 PM

It depends of the volume in the market, if the total volume of that coin is around 8-9 zeros then a price under 1$ is something normal, but if we talk about a volume of 1 mil coins then it is fishy. You can make money with coins values above or under 1$, the idea is to choose the right moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: