Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth <100 $  (Read 4030 times)
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:44:57 AM

After each night, the day always wakes up. I also think that we should not worry about further price drops. Even if there are some small price cuts, we can be sure that the price will go up a lot in the long term.
yes you are right, we will see an increase in ethereum in the long run. that will happen if we still believe in the ethereum market. the ethreum has its own market and is able to develop, this is only a matter of the market situation. when the market starts to improve I think, ethereum will also grow quickly.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildey

Activity: 1120
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:08:27 AM

no need to worry about drastic price increases and decreases that are common in crypto.
precisely this is the right time to buy.
you should know every time there is an increase there must be a decrease.
well, I don't want to see the ETH price below $ 100, but now the price is really close to that price. I hope, the price of ETH will not be under $ 100 this year. even though we are not so worried, but seeing the market price turn red, of course many people panic when it happens. however, we all expect ETH prices to continue to survive, and rise at high prices.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:35:06 AM

no need to worry about drastic price increases and decreases that are common in crypto.
precisely this is the right time to buy.
you should know every time there is an increase there must be a decrease.
well, I don't want to see the ETH price below $ 100, but now the price is really close to that price. I hope, the price of ETH will not be under $ 100 this year. even though we are not so worried, but seeing the market price turn red, of course many people panic when it happens. however, we all expect ETH prices to continue to survive, and rise at high prices.
of course, when the ethreum price is below $ 100, there will be many people who panic and sell their assets or choose to leave the crypto market. hopefully it won't happen to ethereum. he has a large market and large community, I think this is the driving force for ethereum to continue to grow in the future.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:46:09 AM

incoming https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:49:08 AM

ETH seems going down towards $100 again. Let's hope it stays above $100 and bounces back from that price zone.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:57:54 AM

Looks like the price of every coin is dropping again at this moment.
Ethereum's worth $109 and I think it will fall under $100 again.
These days sucks when I see such market lows.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:42:27 AM

ETH seems going down towards $100 again. Let's hope it stays above $100 and bounces back from that price zone.
none of us can know what will happen to ethereum in the near future. it might fall deeper than $ 100. but everyone certainly does not expect that to happen. My trust in ethereum in the long term, where the market has returned, and ethereum will return to the price increase.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:51:07 AM

It seems that the price of Ethereum below $100 now does not seem possible, and if Bitcoin goes even lower, then the price of Ethereum will follow him and drop to $90. It is not necessary to rely on the price increase now, it is more likely that prices will fall for some time or be stuck at low elevations.
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:08:11 AM

It seems that the price of Ethereum below $100 now does not seem possible, and if Bitcoin goes even lower, then the price of Ethereum will follow him and drop to $90. It is not necessary to rely on the price increase now, it is more likely that prices will fall for some time or be stuck at low elevations.

If you look at current market capitalization price of ethereum will going to fall below 100$ so as the others coins too. The total market cap on 26 Jan 2019 was $121,722,614,336 now its $114,486,479,345 which shows downtrend around 7.23 Billion USD within 2 days. If market will drop continuously we will head towards new crash.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:17:03 AM

Today's new price drops are more confirmation that the bear market continues. Yes, it does look like ETH will once again fall below $100. For me it is all about BTC now. I think BTC will be the one that hits a support level that stops further falls. Although where this will be is difficult to say. $3000 might have some good support.

Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:24:13 AM

Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?
The volumes of trades are low and I see no prospects other than the upcoming fork. I hope that the competitors will not let him come to his senses and throw him even lower so that he will start moving.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:14:35 PM

Today's new price drops are more confirmation that the bear market continues. Yes, it does look like ETH will once again fall below $100. For me it is all about BTC now. I think BTC will be the one that hits a support level that stops further falls. Although where this will be is difficult to say. $3000 might have some good support.
yeah right it will continue below the price of 100 dollars but I'm sure it will still be strong for eth to occupy prices above 80 dollars for the lowest value

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:29:28 PM

Another fall for ETH, but I know it can survive from that fall and make a good price again. Bitcoin looks stable for now but it can still go below than $3000 if there’s a new bad news to dumped the market. Anything is possible and I know this is not the end of ETH which is a giant coin.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:38:50 PM

Another fall for ETH, but I know it can survive from that fall and make a good price again. Bitcoin looks stable for now but it can still go below than $3000 if there’s a new bad news to dumped the market. Anything is possible and I know this is not the end of ETH which is a giant coin.
of course ethereum won't finish until here. coins with markets and a large community of ethereum will survive for the market as it is now. maybe the value will now continue to fall again, but I'm sure ethereum has the ability to grow back.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 02:27:55 PM

yeah right it will continue below the price of 100 dollars but I'm sure it will still be strong for eth to occupy prices above 80 dollars for the lowest value
If this time ETH falls below 100$ again, I think ETH will go straight down to 50$ and maybe even go lower. Every bad thing will definitely come to this market and for ETH

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:30:38 PM

The price of ethereum has fallen much low going low to $100 few weeks back. Unexpectedly it gave a sudden price pumping and reached $150, later things once again changed with gradual price fall. Once again it fell low back to $105 slowly. Today few hours back the price has begun to move forward and has got indicated in green. Probably it'll take long time to reach the peak value from which the market fell.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BurgerCash

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:22:52 PM

ETH below $100 has always been a buy signal for me.
Except this time I'm so confident it's not going much lower I'm literally marging LONG-ing it.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:09:07 PM

The price of ethereum has fallen much low going low to $100 few weeks back. Unexpectedly it gave a sudden price pumping and reached $150, later things once again changed with gradual price fall. Once again it fell low back to $105 slowly. Today few hours back the price has begun to move forward and has got indicated in green. Probably it'll take long time to reach the peak value from which the market fell.
Yes, it will certainly take a long time for ethereum to reach its peak value again, and that doesn't only happen in ethereum. But with bears that continue to rule so far in the crypto market, at least we can still see active volatiles that prove the market continues to live and we can still take advantage of moments such as getting profit little by little for those who continue to notice to their movements.
I guess it will take more than 2 years to see last ATH. This year prices will fins its way for stabilizing market but volatility and liquidity are two main issues now. Volatility per day is down more than 95 percent since 2017. 
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:32:05 AM

Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?

At one time, I could not even believe that the Ethereum price would drop below $ 150. But now the price was altogether frightening. But for the time being, I made the final decision for myself - not to sell coins during the coming year. The situation should improve over time, I can minimize my risks.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 12:07:54 PM

At one time, I could not even believe that the Ethereum price would drop below $ 150. But now the price was altogether frightening. But for the time being, I made the final decision for myself - not to sell coins during the coming year. The situation should improve over time, I can minimize my risks.
Now, price is better than few months ago and it looks like it will increase.
Just, I suggest do not always expect. Investigate and evaluate better chances.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: