Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid being disturbed  (Read 716 times)
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

There is no reason to blame or find fault in anyone whenever there is a dump, because you cannot hold them back on what belongs to them. Some of them most times sell off all they have and by then, the market will be preparing to skyrocket. Which is why, if dumpers dump, you just allow them and wait for a good time to buy. Although, you should avoid buying shit coins and go for coin that have good value and good potentials.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

There is no reason to blame or find fault in anyone whenever there is a dump, because you cannot hold them back on what belongs to them. Some of them most times sell off all they have and by then, the market will be preparing to skyrocket. Which is why, if dumpers dump, you just allow them and wait for a good time to buy. Although, you should avoid buying shit coins and go for coin that have good value and good potentials.
You are right, everyone has the right to each of the tokens or coins they have. They must have certain reasons to immediately sell or be patient to hold it back. all we have to do is analyze market movements, if the potential of the token is good then we must be patient even though prices continue to fall, if possible then buy again at a low price, if it does not have good potential then we must sell it before it becomes increasingly worthless.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:42:44 AM

Very correct words. Especially your words are needed at the moment, as the market is not in a better situation right now. I also adhere to the same logic as you.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

I have seen a lot of people get disturbed whenever they see dumpers dumping the coins they have at unreasonable prices. To my amazement also, some people might dump a huge amount of token for just a penny, as if their whole life depend on it.

Whenever this happens, either as a bounty hunter or as an investor, i usually do not get bothered. Most times when a project is newly listed on exchange, i would avoid being in a rush to sell, but wait to see what would be the stable price, before the take off.

If the price goes very low due to dumping by dumpers, instead of grumbling or being disturbed, i will buy as many as i can and wait for the next pump.
Most times i had the opportunities like this, i was able to earn profits not less than x3 the price I bought from dumpers.

It works and you too can try it. I believe it will work for you.

Although I can understand the logic behind it it only works if you have Fiat to throw away at crypto and you believe strong in the crypto currency in which you are investing in

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

We are not in a better situation now. While the market may not recover yet in the coming months, be prepared and be ready for the worst.
It's a good time to slowly accumulate to minimize loss if the market further sinks.
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

The ability to think independently is an essential quality of investment. A good attitude and the ability to think independently can protect your investment. In fact, the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous. Investing in making money and losing money is common.

Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

Not everyone is as smart as you. Many follow the herd instinct on the principle of "sell everything and I will sell." But everyone should know that everyone has their own head and everyone should think for themselves.
nebuch

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

To be bothered in the market unstable is widely adopted due to the fact that everything might be fall and drop to the bottom. Lose is the reason why we are affected. Being in lose position is very dramatic point of decision making to sell the tokens or still hold on to what you believe. The market will be right back again in good dimension.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

That is indeed true that there are many people getting panicked when they saw a price dropping in the market, makes them sell their coins ASAP, thus makes the price drop even more. and that being used by the people who had fund to purchase them in a cheaper price, where later they will get more profit from the price that they bought the coins.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

Now everyone is aware of the secret of top traders, be that as it may, you will need to be able to get through by recognising project with potential that will keep growing and pay off in the very nearest future! Dumper are thereto make us rich!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

Should people still be worried about the dump,we are almost all getting aware that this dump has come and it will end soon. The time we have endured is farther than the moment we need to bare. All we need do not is to patiently wait for the great reward of our endurance at the soon coming bull run.
dabenko

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:54:21 PM

There are different strategies used by developers, to prevent unnecessary dump in price of their coin. Sometimes, the marketing strategy deployed can prevent dumo in price.
I have a coin, whose team devised a promotional method by trade competition. This made the coin to have good support.
labilaab

Activity: 616

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:25:42 AM

You’re right. Mostly bounty hunters today are in a rush of profit not realizing the project they are dedicating their months of efforts completing the tasks. Its better waiting for the project’s promised roadmap to where they can soar up in price also.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:45:41 AM

I have seen a lot of people get disturbed whenever they see dumpers dumping the coins they have at unreasonable prices. To my amazement also, some people might dump a huge amount of token for just a penny, as if their whole life depend on it.

Whenever this happens, either as a bounty hunter or as an investor, i usually do not get bothered. Most times when a project is newly listed on exchange, i would avoid being in a rush to sell, but wait to see what would be the stable price, before the take off.

If the price goes very low due to dumping by dumpers, instead of grumbling or being disturbed, i will buy as many as i can and wait for the next pump.
Most times i had the opportunities like this, i was able to earn profits not less than x3 the price I bought from dumpers.

It is just right if that coin is good token. If not, you should sell as fast as possible. Do not blame if they dumps too early, because they know that is bad project and they want to escape as soon as possible

Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:22:48 AM

because some people who hold coins tend to panic by looking at the charts in the exchange market that are happening now and not a few who are confused by having to sell, hold, or buy. maybe for capital holders and courage and careful calculation to take steps so that success becomes his.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:26:23 AM

Its a shame too many people including hunters are just waiting for a coin or token to get listed so that they can just dump them off instantly ,I don't do such and I always prefer to wait and see what happens and if the price of a token hits lower because of dumping I will still invest more just to get at cheaper rates ,patient dogs will always eat the fatest bones

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:33:12 AM

The fact is that such purchases are much more risky, you will not be able to analyze the further movement, and buying just everything that is thrown off is a bad sign. Now a few tokens can grow to a demand or profitable price, so it’s better to buy, understanding all the changes.

geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:55:31 AM

at this time I don't agree with your strategy, this is very ridiculous if the coin doesn't have real developments in the future then the coins are increasingly becoming worthless, this strategy I use at the beginning of 2017 because there are still many ico coins rapidly increasing day by day at that time, the market has changed and always destroys the price of ico coins when registering, you must stop this strategy.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:15:58 AM

It is a good strategy to be applied. It's just that it cannot fully be able to succeed if the quality of the coin or the existing project looks bad. to be able to generate this way then I'm sure that you must really understand deeply about the project or would you prefer coins and this is a challenge because analysis sometimes not entirely true.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:23:37 AM

The true is that I am always disturbed the way some holders do dump some good coins for pennies.  Some of this actually invest huge amount of money into those projects and their also easily dump it at around 99% loses.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: