Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we liable for calling out the greedy creeps?  (Read 149 times)
PointHope (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

Seems to me this scheme started way back in may last year.
Roger Ver, Bitmain Jeff Berwick, Goldman-Sachs are part of it.

For sure people like Jeff Berwick and Jamie Dimon understand market manipulation.

Screw them I say!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

Not sure about Jemie's role here. He wanted to buy cheaper bitcoin and his statement shook the market to reach his goal few years back. But I don't think he has to do anything with the current situation.

Instead I would want to add Craig's name is this list instead of Jemie's. I would not be shocked if any future investigation unveils his active cooperation on the current situation. It is most likely a part of a big plot and we are just puppets!

PointHope (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

Not sure about Jemie's role here. He wanted to buy cheaper bitcoin and his statement shook the market to reach his goal few years back. But I don't think he has to do anything with the current situation.

Instead I would want to add Craig's name is this list instead of Jemie's. I would not be shocked if any future investigation unveils his active cooperation on the current situation. It is most likely a part of a big plot and we are just puppets!

Yea and Berwick was hosting Ver in Acapulco. then telling people to sell BTC and buy gold in December.

If walks like a duck and smells like fish...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: