Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why when the market decreases the percentage of BTC increased?  (Read 244 times)
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

Most trading pairs are Altcoin / BTC, when prices fluctuate, people will rush to the BTC, because they think BTC is a reasonable place to live when the altcoin drops.
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
Merited by CryptoToxicAvenger (1)

I have been in the cryptocurrency market for almost two months, I observed that when the market fell, the percentage of BTC always increased. The current percentage of BTC has accounted for more than half of the market. What does this mean? Can anyone give me an explanation, and why is BTC? not another Coin? Because in my opinion, BTC is affected by market volatility more than the Altcoin!

the usual manipulation of the market. whales artificially do this to ensure that the Yudis thought that bitcoin is much more valuable than other crypto currency which also have technology and transferred their funds to bitcoin from other coins. what other users are now writing is supposedly bitcoin more valuable, etc. - complete nonsense.all this is the usual manipulation of whales in order for you to sell them coins at clearly understated prices

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

The percentage of Bitcoin infusions always increases when the market is uncertain, as people trust him more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Alexander james

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:25:32 AM

Because Bitcoin does has a powerful say in the market. When its price goes down, the whole market tends to dip more than Bitcoin does. Therefore, the market share of Bitcoin will increase.
Rachel Martin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:25:47 AM

You can see most of the time, the market will go with the same direction of Bitcoin because Bitcoin has the largest share in the market. It's no hard to understand at all. Bitcoin has power to control and manipulate the market.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

I have been in the cryptocurrency market for almost two months, I observed that when the market fell, the percentage of BTC always increased. The current percentage of BTC has accounted for more than half of the market. What does this mean? Can anyone give me an explanation, and why is BTC? not another Coin? Because in my opinion, BTC is affected by market volatility more than the Altcoin!

it is indeed the basis of the crypto market flow, bitcoin rises or falls, the average other altcoins will also decrease, except in stable BTC conditions, usually when this is the altcoin will rise, if only the BTC rises and the altcoin rises, there is a possibility in the altcoin it's just a pump and only lasts a little

signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:39:33 PM

Because Bitcoin does has a powerful say in the market. When its price goes down, the whole market tends to dip more than Bitcoin does. Therefore, the market share of Bitcoin will increase.
because with the decline in the market and bitcoin it becomes a very big opportunity for investors to invest in bitcoin at a low price, because if prices are still high, they will still think
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: