Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] DEEPER NETWORK - World's first HW for secure sharing and fair mining🔥  (Read 19271 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stewart.deeper

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:07:31 AM

It is interesting and intriguing that you already have a working project. Nonetheless I am wondering how are you going to avoid all the scalability issues that arise from using the ETH network? And this leads me to try to understand how you will handle payments to avoid big gas fees and how Deeper Network will use its incentivation layer?

This is a very good question.

For scalability issue:

1. Initially, the project is based on ETH network. Probabilistic micropayment is adopted.
a. It avoids frequent ETH transactions.
b. It avoids the big gas fee.

2. We are going to launch our own public chain (e^2 chain) which are constituted by Deeper Connect.
a. Based on sharding technology, e square chain can solve the scalability. In this way, the salability issue can be solved in the long run.
b. After the launch of e^2 chain, we can avoid the gas fee on ethereum.

Thanks.
Stewart

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
russell.deeper

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:08:19 AM

What are advantages and disadvantages or using hardware instead of just relying on computers, cellphones or IoT devices like other projects plan to do?

Relying traffic on a PC, the power consumption cost will be much more expensive than the cost of a Deeper Connect. DeeperConnect's scenario design power is 5W and it is very cheap even free for our core users.
Relying traffic on a cellphone? Come on, think about your battery's life. DeeperConnect can provide roaming protect for all your mobile devices.

DeeperConnect is more than a traffic relying device, it is a next generation firewall which can protect all your devicesdeeply  by a simple plug-and-play. And it is also a high efficient miner which can mine a truly decentralized public block chain - e^2 chain.

Our next interesting project is DeeperConnect - WiFi,  it has all the functions DeeperConnect has and it can replace the traditional wireless routers. By DeeperConnect - WiFi, actually you don't need to install an extra device since you at least need a wireless router at home. So why not DeeperConnect, it is cheap even free, but it is so powerful...

And please also refer my answers of another question, I hope it can give you a clear clue:

1, You don't need to install software on different platforms such as Windows, Mac, Android to get a secure and free access to the Internet.
    Once DeeperConnect is plugged and everything is done. Every device behind it will be taken care. Time is money, this device can save you a lot of time!

2, This device is quiet and has extremely low power consumption (5 W, same as an iphone charger) but it can offer 1Gbps NGFW traffic protection, sharing service and PoC mining service.
    The cost of power consumption of your PC is much more expensive than the total cost of this device.

3, You want to a free, secure, private connection, but how to make sure your PC or smart phone is safe enough? As you know, many organization has tons of zero day exploit tools to hack any traditional operating system such as Windows, MacOS, IOS and Android.  Our AtomOS is world most powerful security OS, it not only protects your devices but also it will protect itself.

Thanks,
Russell
russell.deeper

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:36:02 AM

Looks promising  Smiley but please correct that 'Septmeber 2018' typo in the Roadmap as it hurts my eyes Cheesy

Would love to test this device in my home network!

You are the first person to figure this out.
Please leave your eth address, we will send 10,000 DPRs to you before 2019.

And welcome to our telegram channel...

Thanks,
Russell
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

This is one of the most substantial whitepapers I've encountered here. The one who wrote this might have experienced in thesis writing as it is a well-referenced paper also. If they put so much effort in creating this document, then, it is saying something positive for the dev team. They are sincere on this project. But are you going to stay anonymous?
russell.deeper

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:03:55 AM

This is one of the most substantial whitepapers I've encountered here. The one who wrote this might have experienced in thesis writing as it is a well-referenced paper also. If they put so much effort in creating this document, then, it is saying something positive for the dev team. They are sincere on this project. But are you going to stay anonymous?

We prefers to use our code to talk just like Satoshi did. Please don't care about who we are, we are blockchain believers just like you.
Our public test is coming soon, if you are interested, please join our telegram channel. 100 devices will be sent out as a free new year gift.

Thanks,
Russell
pony.deeper

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:46:58 PM

Absolutely! We've put tons of effort into developing our software/hardware. We are excited about this project as it is the first blockchain project (as far as we know) that aims for real-world use case and massive adoption of the blockchain technology via hardware deployment. You can always reach us in our Telegram channel. Feel free to communicate and it does not matter if we stay anonymous or not.
pony.deeper

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

What are advantages and disadvantages or using hardware instead of just relying on computers, cellphones or IoT devices like other projects plan to do?
This is indeed a good question. Here's the main advantage:
You can think of our device, Deeper Connect, as a hardware security firewall sitting besides your Wifi router at home (it will eventually replace your Wifi router once we release our next product Deeper Connect - Wifi version). I suppose you never want to turn off your Wifi router at home. Therefore, Deeper Connect should be a 24/7 on device that provides security protects to your home network, allows you open access to any Internet content w/o being censored, and protects your privacy while using the Internet. Besides that, Deeper Connect will run our own blockchain called e^2 chain and earn you Deeper tokens (DPR). If your router will be on 24/7 anyway, why not run a blockchain on it and mine tokens. The power consumption of Deeper Connect can be as low as 5W since e^2 chain uses a different consensus algorithm called PoC (Proof of Credit) that is different from Bitcoin's PoW. You simply don't need to compete hashing power with other nodes.

Computers and cellphones are not reliable 24/7, plus it's not worth it if you compare their power consumption with Deeper Connect. IoT devices normally does not have that computing power to run a blockchain. Deeper Connect has a embedded CPU! In fact, IoT devices at your home (e.g., camera) should join Deeper Network to get security protection and avoid data leakage.
fugaz

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

You are the first person to figure this out.
Please leave your eth address, we will send 10,000 DPRs to you before 2019.

And welcome to our telegram channel...

Thanks,
Russell

Hi Russel, wow thanks for the free DPRs, that's awesome Cheesy
I will pm you my eth address in a minute. Thanks again Smiley

update: I can't send PM's (yet) because of my newbie status so here's the address Smiley
0x0f653ddB7b9CBdA68E8484E5b806784e1C513aF7
whatkayes1983

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:05:42 AM

reserved
bitcoin_kevin

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:09:19 AM

Hi, nice project, good job! How can I get your tokens? In which exchange will you list your tokens?
sabrine015

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

Allrighty, we like what we see, however what youre showing seems to me like a prototype, still. So I wonder when are we going to see a live test for your equipments ?
deeper.network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

Allrighty, we like what we see, however what youre showing seems to me like a prototype, still. So I wonder when are we going to see a live test for your equipments ?

The device is almost ready for real users.
We already started to recruit the first 100 core users in our telegram channel. Please join the channel to become the first 100 users.
Telegram:  https://t.me/DeeperNetwork
miningfun

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

http://deepernetwork.net/pics/a7823ada-9863-43a0-8be7-f2b1892d87dd.png
The device is almost ready for real users.
We already started to recruit the first 100 core users in our telegram channel. Please join the channel to become the first 100 users.

It is amazing.. Grin
whatkayes1983

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:54:15 AM

Just one question about the project, what is the purpose of the token when the goal is develop a machine that is important for internet security and apparently act as a mining rig too?
deeper.network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:55:16 AM

Just one question about the project, what is the purpose of the token when the goal is develop a machine that is important for internet security and apparently act as a mining rig too?

Deeper project has several stages.
The first stage is online bandwidth sharing platform. We use tokens as general equivalent for bandwidth exchange.
dreamseeker

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

Its looked very good, have a chance to give it a try
russell.deeper

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

Please join our telegram channel:

We are recruiting our first 100 core users.
miningfun

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

Nice, I just join the telegram channel. Already over 20k users. Growing so fast !. Shocked
deeper.network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:17:44 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 09:38:33 PM by deeper.network

Telegram:  https://t.me/DeeperNetwork

Nice, I just join the telegram channel. Already over 20k users. Growing so fast !. Shocked

We are so happy that you join us.
Deeper Network means next generation Internet with Deeper Security, Deeper Freedom and Deeper Intelligence. Let's make it happen together.
dreamseeker

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

We are so happy that join us.
Deeper Network means next generation Internet with Deeper Security, Deeper Freedom and Deeper Intelligence. Let's make it happen together.

I have already joined the telegram channel, see many people in the channel. waiting for your good news!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: