Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28675 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:17:14 AM

And so, I want to know what news this and last week was from the project. But I do not see that there were separate columns for this news. Why they are not placed here?
And for what you need news about the project every week? I think, in it there is no need. One news at least is better than times in two weeks.
Well, I think we should be aware of events and news that occur in the development of the project. Developers could at least sometimes tell us this.

As of now, The team are doing good, Many are supporting their projects, We can also see few people supporting and sharing their mining pools site.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:48:20 AM

And so, I want to know what news this and last week was from the project. But I do not see that there were separate columns for this news. Why they are not placed here?

Well welcome to the world of crypto ICO where the devs are there purely to take your money and never bother to tell you what is happening with it
Well you should not panic ahead of time precisely. It is necessary to wait a little more time if you already made investment.

XXVXX

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

Let's take a closer look at this project, Masternodes are now not too bad for all, because the prices are relatively stable and not too bad.
Can you tell what the return time is for investors?
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

Well welcome to the world of crypto ICO where the devs are there purely to take your money and never bother to tell you what is happening with it
Well you should not panic ahead of time precisely. It is necessary to wait a little more time if you already made investment.
Not all blockchain projects are fake or scam its just that cheaters are taking advantage of this community since its much more difficult to track the people behind the projects.
Agree with you. Because of the fault of some scam projects, the other crypto blockchain project got affected too, which people got to doubt too. We should keep this community we are living now, to be in prosperity and not full of false projects and scammers. And so, I was hoping that Stelo will keep showing the community that they are real and trustworthy.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

The team are much busy for sure in their upcoming launched for Mac version which will happening soon. I don't know when is the exact date but I definitely believed that they will announced it in here. So we just have to keep calm and have patience at least because everything will be followed.
Great, I hope when they finish they post this news here. I want to see what they did for Mac. And for other platforms will be?
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:38:19 AM

Not all blockchain projects are fake or scam its just that cheaters are taking advantage of this community since its much more difficult to track the people behind the projects.
Agree with you. Because of the fault of some scam projects, the other crypto blockchain project got affected too, which people got to doubt too. We should keep this community we are living now, to be in prosperity and not full of false projects and scammers. And so, I was hoping that Stelo will keep showing the community that they are real and trustworthy.
All project should be required some documents to prove their legitimacy. Its better that way to minimize the risk of being scammed.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

This is an issue that was already been tackled many times, which is why investors are more vigilant due to the fact that many news about scam are being spread in the mainstream. It's up to us to always seek and dig deep when you're in doubt.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

This is an issue that was already been tackled many times, which is why investors are more vigilant due to the fact that many news about scam are being spread in the mainstream. It's up to us to always seek and dig deep when you're in doubt.
Everything is very simply solved if the project is from scammers, then obviously it will not work and there is always little activity on such projects, because there are no administrators there.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

Maybe we just have to continue in supporting this project until the implementation comes while we are waiting for more updates and progress. The team needs enough time to developed and make this one a good choice for crypto investments that can give profits to the people who have invested.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

Maybe we just have to continue in supporting this project until the implementation comes while we are waiting for more updates and progress. The team needs enough time to developed and make this one a good choice for crypto investments that can give profits to the people who have invested.

The project is still in the development stage now and there are lots of things to do. We need to be patient and keep supporting the project, also the market is still not recovering and we really need to help this project to reach their goals.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

The project is still in the development stage now and there are lots of things to do. We need to be patient and keep supporting the project, also the market is still not recovering and we really need to help this project to reach their goals.
I think there are many supporters here who are ready to help and support the project in its development. I think very soon we will see the results of the work of the developers.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

All project should be required some documents to prove their legitimacy. Its better that way to minimize the risk of being scammed.

You have a point, let's wait and see how the team will handle this and how they will introduce their team members, for now I think the important thing to do first is to continue the developments and makes more improvements.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

You have a point, let's wait and see how the team will handle this and how they will introduce their team members, for now I think the important thing to do first is to continue the developments and makes more improvements.
It really would be nice if the developers did a small overview of the latest updates and news about the project. I think this is interesting to many.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

And for what you need news about the project every week? I think, in it there is no need. One news at least is better than times in two weeks.
Well, I think we should be aware of events and news that occur in the development of the project. Developers could at least sometimes tell us this.

As of now, The team are doing good, Many are supporting their projects, We can also see few people supporting and sharing their mining pools site.
Yes, absolutely things are getting nicer as what the project team members expecting to be the outcome of the project process.  I am confident that they can reach there goals, because team are dedicated and you can observed how they give importance each updates they done.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

It really would be nice if the developers did a small overview of the latest updates and news about the project. I think this is interesting to many.
Updates adds a strong trust and connectivity with every user to know the progress of the project and before they publish any details they need to get it check twice so there will be no mistakes in delivering the message.
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

Yes, absolutely things are getting nicer as what the project team members expecting to be the outcome of the project process.  I am confident that they can reach there goals, because team are dedicated and you can observed how they give importance each updates they done.
Nothing is quity necessary in terms or advertising but the priority is the project advanced developments how developers are involved using new technologies which whom automatically aspire us  and gain more users.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

Nothing is quity necessary in terms or advertising but the priority is the project advanced developments how developers are involved using new technologies which whom automatically aspire us  and gain more users.
Yes, some advertisements will be very applicable in any kind of project in the market. This will be very challenging and advantageous at the same time. Advertising can drag many people that will eventually fund the project if they will see the high potential for success.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

Let's take a closer look at this project, Masternodes are now not too bad for all, because the prices are relatively stable and not too bad.
I think after ico they will return but not sure. may be they will let us know by updating project news. so wait for somedays.

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

This project is great! But of course it is all because of the team.working towards the community to keep.reaching its goals. Well, as I can see they quickly added the coin on exchange which bring another factor for this project.
Now nothing depends on developers. It is difficult to lift tokens and coins in the price in the current situation. The market very weak it is also unknown when the situation is resolved.
It surely looks like a not very profitable business for anyone who is into cryptocurrency industry. But on the other hand it is still good time to start a small capital since it is still on its downtrend.
Yes you are right. We all know that nowadays market situation is very bad so we can't predict anything  beacuse anything can be happened into cryptoworld.i hope the team wil do there best to develop this project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:41:35 PM

It is possible to invest in masternodeы at any time because all of you will equally gain income, independent of a coins price.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: