Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any way to claim any free crypto ?  (Read 534 times)
Agarthian (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

If you have a big patience, freebitco.in offers free btc by just rolling, referring. But then there are minimum payouts before you withdraw the btc. You can also download some faucet apps. Some of them were legit buy some aren't really paying. You can check some feedbacks before downloading any of them.

Freebitco takes ages and is very hard with small balances ..
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Agarthian (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

Airdrops aren't "free". You pay them with your personal information, which is much much more valuable in my opinion.
On most occassions yes with KYC etc.

There are some where you literally need to sign up with an email address of any sort and your good to go. (The Stellar Airdrop for example).

Apart from that most of them will be for some useless coin.

Is the airdrop happening right now ?

Such a pity bitcoin used to be exciting with many earning opportunities back then now its become very stale.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

Airdrops aren't "free". You pay them with your personal information, which is much much more valuable in my opinion.

There are some where you literally need to sign up with an email address of any sort and your good to go. (The Stellar Airdrop for example).

Such a pity bitcoin used to be exciting with many earning opportunities back then now its become very stale.
If you had a good account, then that would be an easy to gain, however try in services section, but currently crypto's are in blood bath so you won't get any offers at this stage.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

You can only get free cryptocurrency from filling airdrop forms.
That is the only known way.
Cryptocurrency from participating in bounty tasks is not free because you will have to work for it.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

Claiming forks would be your chance to collect free coins.

Also if you hold EOS tokens, maybe soon EOSio will still be airdropping some more tokens from their platform. Those who hold EOS in their wallet are still receiving some tokens for example the EOSEX.com users who holds EOS in the exchange are getting free tokens from other projects.

Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

To earn free btc I think it comes with a good job done. A good example is by joining several bounty and participating in various campaigns. With this you get to earn free token which can later be converted to either Btc or eth respectively.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

the word "airdrop" has been misused in my opinion and it should only be used for those that are really free like the fork coins or coins like byteball which gave away free coins to bitcoin holders.
so since airdrop covers a lot of different methods you can't say they are all "not free".

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

Since 2014 you have BTC and ETH,AFAIK the first block of ETH was in 2015 I remember or not more precisely at July.Asking about crypto for free you can search for airdrop or start work whether it's social media or something like that and is in the bounty section of this forum,10-50 is free BTC for one day? it's heavy I haven't found it.

pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

Yes there are so many way to earn crypto without investment. We need to join first of all Bitcointalk and registered their account for eligible to bounty campaign. After some of month we will be able for signature campaign and bounty guru based  to promote the new projects related to crypto through social media channel facebook,twitter,telegram and instagram, youtube etc and earn the free crypto coins after completed the above said hard work.

TheBunting

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:32:57 PM

On the blockchain site you enter your email and register for a potential $25 of Stellar.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:51:44 PM

the word "airdrop" has been misused in my opinion and it should only be used for those that are really free like the fork coins or coins like byteball which gave away free coins to bitcoin holders.
so since airdrop covers a lot of different methods you can't say they are all "not free".

agree... back then, airdrop is a way to distribute premined coins to early adopters/users
we only need to give up a valid address for receiving some coins, truely free distribution
now KYC is put in place to avoid multiple claim abuse and ICOs are misusing the word airdrop = bounty
KYC requirement is also misused by fake ICOs to gather personal data, abuser becomes target abuse

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:30:16 AM
Merited by Jet Cash (2)

https://forkdrop.io is the site you need to check whether you're eligible to claim Bitcoin forks. You're a little late, most are now worthless and many were always worthless. There might still be small amounts available from some.

I'm not sure there are many similar things for ETH, apart from ETC of course.

That's the first thing I'd check before heading into the utter cesspit of 'free' crypto.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:25:23 AM

To earn free btc I think it comes with a good job done. A good example is by joining several bounty and participating in various campaigns. With this you get to earn free token which can later be converted to either Btc or eth respectively.
Yes. You have to work to earn bitcoin unless you can do faucets which are wasting just your time because it takes time to earn good amount unlike joining campaign that give you good reward if you find a good project that you can sell high price on the market. You also do trading for some coin to in exchange to make it grow.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

https://forkdrop.io is the site you need to check whether you're eligible to claim Bitcoin forks. You're a little late, most are now worthless and many were always worthless. There might still be small amounts available from some.

I'm another one who has been a bit slow in claiming. I was a bit concerned about the various scams that were/are associated with fork claims, and I put off  doing the work to secure my coins. I guess my procrastination has lost me most of the bonuses. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: