Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HETACHAIN IS A BIG SCAM PROJECT.  (Read 798 times)
Royline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:04:43 AM

if you said they are very rich. so why they scam. they have a lot of money so i think they don't need just a little bit like this
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

This topic is shared in the ANN of the project, think that's why all those newbies are responding here.
No admin is responding to this accusion, not in their thread and also not here.

[AIRDROP] HETACHAIN- UP TO $2,000,000 IN REWARDS
BOUNTY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5047360.0
PROFILE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2398231
ARCHIVE: http://web.archive.org/web/20181106075543/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5047360.0

$2M rewards?? Grin

[ANN][ICO]HETACHAIN- A THIRD TRENDY GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043007.0
PROFILE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2374863
ARCHIVE: http://web.archive.org/web/20181106075752/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043007.0

...But in this video of  Sultan Ali Lootah, https://www.facebook.com/hetachainofficial/videos/487652468399241/ . You can see that he dont share any in detail about his project...

and a lot more blabla in ANN thread.
Arap kingdom

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:44:25 AM

fake & stupid. this project seeding too much! please don't belive on what good thing comment here!
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:01:49 PM

This topic is shared in the ANN of the project, think that's why all those newbies are responding here.

ARCHIVE: http://web.archive.org/web/20181106075543/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5047360.0

$2M rewards?? Grin

ARCHIVE: http://web.archive.org/web/20181106075752/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043007.0

...But in this video of  Sultan Ali Lootah, https://www.facebook.com/hetachainofficial/videos/487652468399241/ . You can see that he dont share any in detail about his project...

I also notice that too so many newbies dropping here make me believe that they are hiring shills to defend the accusations, it's one of the developers who should drop a line here or explain their side and not newbies, something fishy is going on this project.
uyysidmc
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:21:30 PM

If you have doubt You can ask about the project here: https://t.me/Hetachain_Community
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:46:42 PM

I also notice that too so many newbies dropping here make me believe that they are hiring shills to defend the accusations, it's one of the developers who should drop a line here or explain their side and not newbies, something fishy is going on this project.
That's not the case, the "shill" comments are very negative and calling Hetachain a SCAM so I don't think they are hired by Hetachain, looks more like hired by a competitor to spread FUD about Hetachain.

I don't know much about the project, the first time the pictures looked like photoshop, but the people are real, you can watch on YouTube. I don't think it's a scam, but they collected already 120,000,000$ so HETA Token is heavily overrated and would dump a lot when it enters exchanges.
120,000,000$ would mean they are number 60 on coinmarketcap and ICO is still not finished. A hard dump of this token wouldn't surprise me because it's very overrated.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
hetachain
Copper Member

Activity: 70

HetaChain-Blockchain Platform for a smart economy

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

That's not the case, the "shill" comments are very negative and calling Hetachain a SCAM so I don't think they are hired by Hetachain, looks more like hired by a competitor to spread FUD about Hetachain.

I don't know much about the project, the first time the pictures looked like photoshop, but the people are real, you can watch on YouTube. I don't think it's a scam, but they collected already 120,000,000$ so HETA Token is heavily overrated and would dump a lot when it enters exchanges.
120,000,000$ would mean they are number 60 on coinmarketcap and ICO is still not finished. A hard dump of this token wouldn't surprise me because it's very overrated.

For all who may concern,
As you're watching the movement of this project these days. Of course, we agree that this is the effort of competitor just to stop our achievements.
One more good news from HetaChain is that $130M is not the final amount but $185.65M raised from private sales is the final amount.
Some said that it was unreal. Some said that it's huge comparing with the market at the moment.
You must had been skipped an important detail that we've already officially informed on Media:
"After finalizing the investment procedures HetaChain officially received $185,650,000 in private equity investment from more than 60 investors. Most of whom include institutional investors and investment funds from various countries around the world, specifically targeting investors from the Middle East."

The investment funds are main investors and it's easily to understand the reason behind by doing a small research on Mr. Sultan Ali Lootah.
In other words, HetaChain is the project of a Business man with a very strong finance support.
Who wants to miss this investment opportunity?

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

For all who may concern,
As you're watching the movement of this project these days. Of course, we agree that this is the effort of competitor just to stop our achievements.
One more good news from HetaChain is that $130M is not the final amount but $185.65M raised from private sales is the final amount.
Some said that it was unreal. Some said that it's huge comparing with the market at the moment.
You must had been skipped an important detail that we've already officially informed on Media:
"After finalizing the investment procedures HetaChain officially received $185,650,000 in private equity investment from more than 60 investors. Most of whom include institutional investors and investment funds from various countries around the world, specifically targeting investors from the Middle East."

The investment funds are main investors and it's easily to understand the reason behind by doing a small research on Mr. Sultan Ali Lootah.
In other words, HetaChain is the project of a Business man with a very strong finance support.

It's good that you drop here any scam accusations should be directly answered by the developers and not by investors or bounty hunters because they do not know what's going on inside the company, now that you come down, it's time to show more proof that you are a real company and very transparent.
chenille

chenille!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 12:56:31 AM

For all who may concern,

I didn't say Hetachain is a scam, in my opinion it's a legit project and the comments are indeed (as you mentioned) from a competitor spreading FUD. But how do you manage your large investments sums? How many tokens will be issued at which price to calculate the marketcap in raw numbers? I think a too large number of collected money will result in a huge numer of tokens issued which will make the project very overrated.
A normal calculation of number of tokens and average ICO price would clear my doubts.

And in general, I like your project. It's not easy to collect money in a bear market.  Smiley

⁓ chenille! ⁓
hetachain
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

For all who may concern,

I didn't say Hetachain is a scam, in my opinion it's a legit project and the comments are indeed (as you mentioned) from a competitor spreading FUD. But how do you manage your large investments sums? How many tokens will be issued at which price to calculate the marketcap in raw numbers? I think a too large number of collected money will result in a huge numer of tokens issued which will make the project very overrated.
A normal calculation of number of tokens and average ICO price would clear my doubts.

And in general, I like your project. It's not easy to collect money in a bear market.  Smiley

Thanks for your interest as well as positive thought for HetaChain. This is a very good question. After checking all details, what I can respond is below:
10-year-plan distribution amount: 40,000,000,000 Heta tokens
Public ICO: 60,000,000,000 Heta tokens (after ICO, the left will be added to the 10-year-plan amount)
Market cap in plan: 300M USD
Token price: $0,0167
Token distribution time: 1 month after ICO close.

chenille

chenille!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

Thanks for your interest as well as positive thought for HetaChain. This is a very good question. After checking all details, what I can respond is below:
10-year-plan distribution amount: 40,000,000,000 Heta tokens
Public ICO: 60,000,000,000 Heta tokens (after ICO, the left will be added to the 10-year-plan amount)
Market cap in plan: 300M USD
Token price: $0,0167
Token distribution time: 1 month after ICO close.
Thanks for your answer!  Smiley

So, your market cap of 300M USD is estimated in 10 years containing the final total supply of HETA tokens? That would be rank 20 right now on coinmarketcap, but we all know during 10 years can happen a lot.
Important for me would be the circulating supply directly after your ICO to get an impression if it's overrated or fair-valued. Your ICO is running until December 10, but can you already give an estimated number?  Smiley

I assume many of your total supply tokens are also for Airdrops during the next years (which is a good thing) to make your project well known and distribute the total supply to as many participants as possible.

Another question I want to ask is how you deal whith your large investors from your private sale. Will they all receive millions of HETA tokens? Every promising cryptocurrency needs a wide spread of the total supply to avoid a few hundreds of super-rich people who own 95% of all coins. I would be interested how your are distributing your HETA tokens, in your private sale you got something like 185M USD (large investors) and in your public sale only 4.5M USD (small investors).

According to your numbers given above and the sales numbers this would mean:

15% Teams 9,000,000,000 HETA
03% Advisor & Partners 1,800,000,000 HETA
05% Bounty & Airdrop 3,000,000,000 HETA
03% Business Operation 1,800,000,000 HETA
04% Product Development 2,400,000,000 HETA
20% Private Sales 11,1070,000,000 HETA (185,000,000M USD invested, 1 HETA = 0,0167$)
01% Public Sales 270,000,000 HETA (4,500,000M USD invested, 1 HETA = 0,0167$

49% Not sold tokens

100% 60,000,000,000 HETA

These are the numbers from your website:

15% Teams 9,000,000,000 HETA
03% Advisor & Partners 1,800,000,000 HETA
05% Bounty & Airdrop 3,000,000,000 HETA
03% Business Operation 1,800,000,000 HETA
04% Product Development 2,400,000,000 HETA
30% Private Sales 18,000,000,000 HETA
40% Public Sales 24,000,000,000 HETA

100% 60,000,000,000 HETA

A solution to keep the 40% of the public sales for public people would be to distribute the 40% of the total allocation to all public investors (which would mean that they will receive more HETA per invested USD). Or how are you distributing your HETA tokens?

⁓ chenille! ⁓
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:06:53 AM

They have collected a very huge funding from their current ICO right now, if this is a legit project, then it should be resolved asap so investors will not have anxiety if this is a legit project or not and OP should close or update it, after a close investigation, my option is still open about this project.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
hetachain
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 03:49:19 AM

They have collected a very huge funding from their current ICO right now, if this is a legit project, then it should be resolved asap so investors will not have anxiety if this is a legit project or not and OP should close or update it, after a close investigation, my option is still open about this project.

After ICO close, HetaChain will be listed on exchange soon and this topic will become a BIG rumor.   Cool
Less than 3 days TO GO .
Public Sale is Live
days
hrs
min
sec

263,512,664 Total HETA Tokens sold

Thanks for your interest in HetaChain !

hetachain
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 03:58:36 AM

if you said they are very rich. so why they scam. they have a lot of money so i think they don't need just a little bit like this

True. The people behind HetaChain are too rich to scam a little money .
Have you ever heard about T-hub ? One of HetaChain real-life project. HetaChain is going to go globally.

hetachain
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

$2M rewards?? Grin

...But in this video of  Sultan Ali Lootah, https://www.facebook.com/hetachainofficial/videos/487652468399241/ . You can see that he dont share any in detail about his project...

Thanks for your sharing! Sorry we're too busy with the ICO to respond every topic about HetaChain. Now that, the listing on exchange plan is on going, we're also afraid that cannot keep an eye on those newbies. Let it be then.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: