Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC will not DIE, People Die; Will you be the Last Man HODLing?  (Read 495 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

Why the community is being blamed on your post? I do care for those lives that were being wasted due to the depression that they have been dealing with because of the losses. But we are also telling if someone wants to invest, DYOR and invest what you afford to lose.

Someone who is putting his life savings to crypto doesn't mean that he's a total enthusiasts, he sees that there's potential profit so he is gambling with it. There's nothing wrong with it if he affords to that, I'm sorry for those people that are going on with this stress but we're all sharing the same feeling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:08:28 AM

Like I have said, Every time somebody tells you to "HODL", ask them to send you a check, so you an recover your losses, or ask them to send you some BTC, so you can sell and pay off your DEBT to BITCOIN.
LMFAO, who the hell will do that? If you know someone will do that please send me his information. Cheesy

Are you out of your mind? If there is someone ask you to hold and will give you a return to your loss then everyone will invest without risk.

All investment has a risk of loss the only difference is that if you invest on making your own business is you can lessen the risk percentage of your loss by making an strategic plan.

btc-room101 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

Why the community is being blamed on your post? I do care for those lives that were being wasted due to the depression that they have been dealing with because of the losses. But we are also telling if someone wants to invest, DYOR and invest what you afford to lose.

Someone who is putting his life savings to crypto doesn't mean that he's a total enthusiasts, he sees that there's potential profit so he is gambling with it. There's nothing wrong with it if he affords to that, I'm sorry for those people that are going on with this stress but we're all sharing the same feeling.

Because this site has been rampant for years for pumping&dumping bitcoin,

The losses are in the 100's of billions of dollars, many people destroyed, can't have it both ways, in the collapse of all speculative ponzi bubbles in history the lawyers have the last word and the pumpers&dumpers go off to the gallows,
btc-room101 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 05:32:49 AM

Like I have said, Every time somebody tells you to "HODL", ask them to send you a check, so you an recover your losses, or ask them to send you some BTC, so you can sell and pay off your DEBT to BITCOIN.
LMFAO, who the hell will do that? If you know someone will do that please send me his information. Cheesy

Are you out of your mind? If there is someone ask you to hold and will give you a return to your loss then everyone will invest without risk.

All investment has a risk of loss the only difference is that if you invest on making your own business is you can lessen the risk percentage of your loss by making an strategic plan.

It was NEVER an investment, bitcoin is a speculative gamble, no different than a roll-of-the dice on odds or evens, and when you lose, you lose all

The people here endlessly telling others to HODL, should cover the losses of those who followed their instructions.

I believe the entire reason for the "HODL" narrative, is they can argue in court that it doesn't mean "Hold", it means whatever they tell that it means,

Many people here believe that dishonest criminal narrative that bitcoin is coming back, it ain't, and its impossible that it will come back, as the Trillion Dollars 'lost' post most recent bubble are gone, and not coming back,  to refill the crypto ponzi would require finding a alien force outside of this world to re-finance the crypto ponzi. No source on earth can or will replace the lost wealth post 2018.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

Every single man or woman who decides on what to do with his or her involvement with Bitcoin will only have himself or herself to blame. You do not just HODL because you have read somewhere that it is the best thing to do. You do not just put all your savings into Bitcoin because a friend or a colleague or a thread says so. You just do not simply jump into something because somebody is telling you to.

I do not like it when you try to play the blaming game, pointing fingers at other people when in fact the last call is on every single person. Everyone has the responsibility to do research, read, explore, analyze, understand, and so on and so forth.

If someone is losing his or her savings after following the advice of somebody anonymous in a forum who is saying that buying and HODLing BTC is the best thing to do, the loser is the one to blame. He or she and nobody else is solely responsible.
tspmhack5

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

Another negative mind set that influence those newbie not to hold but to panic sell. We have different  strategies on how to trade or invest we are in the time of falling if you looking back the past of bitcoin on to to fluctuate if you understand you didn't  say this kind of words. The word hold was for the people who still taking a risk and have a strong faith that bitcoin will rise and we are not like you mind set.

I have the same thoughts as you.
To me, the rise or fall in BTC prices depends very much on supply and demand in the market. There are now many small and inexperienced investors in the financial market. So when prices fall, the psychology is not stable and they sell off quickly. The price is high, but buy greed. Therefore, the market will face two opposite trends and will depend on psychology.
However Bitcoin does exist forever, depending on its technology and its applications to reality in the future.
Any product that is well-advertised without practical scratching will not exist sooner or later.

Based on this thought we can not confirm whether the BTC exists permanently or not at this time.
But smart investors always take advantage of the best times to invest in Bitcoin.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:49:37 AM

only an idiot listens to others and holds. a wise person does his own analysis and when he sees the true potential he holds.

in first case the idiot is the one who buys too late (for example when this drop ends and price goes back way up) and then sells when the drop is at the end (like selling now at the bottom of the drop).
the wise investor however is always buying when there is a lot of FUD talking about how bitcoin is dead like these days and then sells when everyone is so hyped up talking about bitcoin and take it in a bubble like when price reaches $100k after this.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

1. I am new in the crypto world, so I have the big hope of creating big profits from here.
2. I am sure that bearish will go, and bullish will come, even the prospect is slow.
3. I am proud have coins of crypto, especially BTC, XRP, and ETH.
they are my favorite coin.

so, whatever happens to the crypto market, I will always hold my assets.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

Remember the history of Bitcoin (BTC) in 2009 to 2017, who expected Bitcoin $ 1000 in 2009 and penetrated at $ 20,000 in 2017, this is marked in the world of crypto as Bitcoin can happen, this is the same as in current bitcoin will not die he grows and growsI think that nowadays the influence of the world economy is not good, so we should have a lot of HODL against Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

Its a logic! If we will die, why do we need to hold? It is just like keeping all money that flies while we are running, until we see the finish line. Yet, we grab all the money (bitcoin), the finish line is here. We will die all and we need to satisfy our investment rather than to hold it forever. Because you don't know the future and anytime we may die.
btc-room101 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

Its a logic! If we will die, why do we need to hold? It is just like keeping all money that flies while we are running, until we see the finish line. Yet, we grab all the money (bitcoin), the finish line is here. We will die all and we need to satisfy our investment rather than to hold it forever. Because you don't know the future and anytime we may die.

Don't try to sell logic to this forum, its all about the 'cult of bitcoin', HODL, block-chain, its all about feelings and passion and belief

Logic left the building back pre-2013 with BTC

I just wanted with this thread try to stress that BTC will never die, as hobbyists 500 years from now will study it to try to understand the insanity of our times, that said BTC will kill NOW/TODAY in our present 1,000's of not 10's of thousands of innocent people, and nobody cares. 100's of thousands of family's will get wiped out financially because of the bitcoin ponzi by the time the dust finally settles.

The last man HODL'ing bitcoin will be like that movie "AI" it will be some robot that discovers Bticoin some 10,000 years from now and finds it fascinating that humans went insane over randomly generated numbers, and that this led to their extinction, so yes there will be a 'last hodl-er standing', it just will not be humans.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

people say bitcoin won't die, but what about the current market conditions? Bitcoin prices are getting worse and I don't know how much longer I have to wait and when I have to believe that bitcoin will recover
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

Like I have said, Every time somebody tells you to "HODL", ask them to send you a check, so you an recover your losses, or ask them to send you some BTC, so you can sell and pay off your DEBT to BITCOIN.]]

If someone tells you to make money through gambling ask them to return your money if you lose while gambling.  Cheesy. Funny how some people think bitcoin is dead when clearly its way above where it was few years ago. Unless you got in last year or year before to ride the pump you would still be in profit.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:24:12 AM

People go on here about the 'death' of btc, but they ignore suicide, and massive depression that BTC has caused.

Gradually as people are destroyed, they walk away,

It's common when people are ripped off they don't report to the police, they're embarrassed, and they embarrassed on this forum to admit they got fucked by the btc 'community' of common  criminals.

BTC will never die in our lifetimes, because it will have novel collector value, just like 1982 IBM pc's or early apple computers, or Lotus 123 spreadsheet(software)

But the PEOPLE, these people who put their entire life savings down on the table, and followed the MANTRA of "HODL", those people will be dead men walking, they will have died.

Does the community ( CIA, traders, exchange criminals,... ) do they care? Of course not, this is standard sociopath behavior, Darwinian selection.

It's true that Bitcoin will never die no matter what happens in the mainstream world. The pioneer cryptocurrency is too big to fail, which means that it's nearly impossible for it to be taken down by any third party anytime soon. While many people are disappointed with Bitcoin's constant decline in price, Bitcoin continues to grow stronger than ever in terms of development and innovation. Those who HODL Bitcoin will be individuals who believe in Bitcoin's potential to change our world for the better. They're not driven by price, but instead of the utility of the cryptocurrency in real life.

As for me, I've learned a valuable lesson when investing into Bitcoin and that is to never sell my coins no matter what (unless Bitcoin becomes valued at less than a penny). We've been through the same situation a couple of years ago, when Bitcoin went from its ATH to new lows. The pattern is similar to a rollercoaster where there will be periods when Bitcoin will rise, and others where Bitcoin will be in its misery. However, it's important to note that Bitcoin was designed to be a deflationary cryptocurrency after all. Which means that it's prone to rise back in value within any point in the future, IMO. Wink

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

People go on here about the 'death' of btc, but they ignore suicide, and massive depression that BTC has caused.

It's common when people are ripped off they don't report to the police, they're embarrassed, and they embarrassed on this forum to admit they got fucked by the btc 'community' of common  criminals.

BTC will never die in our lifetimes, because it will have novel collector value, just like 1982 IBM pc's or early apple computers, or Lotus 123 spreadsheet(software)

But the PEOPLE, these people who put their entire life savings down on the table, and followed the MANTRA of "HODL", those people will be dead men walking, they will have died.

Does the community ( CIA, traders, exchange criminals,... ) do they care? Of course not, this is standard sociopath behavior, Darwinian selection.

It's true that Bitcoin will never die no matter what happens in the mainstream world. The pioneer cryptocurrency is too big to fail, which means that it's nearly impossible for it to be taken down by any third party anytime soon. While many people are disappointed with Bitcoin's constant decline in price, Bitcoin continues to grow stronger than ever in terms of development and innovation. Those who HODL Bitcoin will be individuals who believe in Bitcoin's potential to change our world for the better. They're not driven by price, but instead of the utility of the cryptocurrency in real life.

As for me, I've learned a valuable lesson when investing into Bitcoin and that is to never sell my coins no matter what (unless Bitcoin becomes valued at less than a penny). We've been through the same situation a couple of years ago, when Bitcoin went from its ATH to new lows. The pattern is similar to a rollercoaster where there will be periods when Bitcoin will rise, and others where Bitcoin will be in its misery. However, it's important to note that Bitcoin was designed to be a deflationary cryptocurrency after all. Which means that it's prone to rise back in value within any point in the future, IMO. Wink

There are two types of investors or believers when it comes to longer HODLs but most of them would be categorize for those who do hold for pure profits and the others will really see the deeper side which
this is a great tech that cant really be died easily.It might decrease but it wont come to a point to become useless or doesnt have any value at all.
We have really seen this roller coaster ride for how many years but i dont know why people cant able to withstand the reality and telling things about dying. lol

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

I can see you brought at a low price and when it hit high you did not sell because you figured holding was good for higher profits, but now that bitcoins prices have fallen you're ranting about your losses. I have always advocated hold theory, but I always add when you're in good profits cash out some and buy back in dips. The problem with you newbies is you'll don't cash out when it touches new heights due to greed, and then come back to blame bitcoins learn to cash out in profits and buy back in dips.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

I don't think it is a far fetched idea that people might commit suicide because of bitcoin, the price dropped THAT much in one year. If someone really put all they had into bitcoin at the height of $20k times and right now checking the bank balance at $3400, that person could be inclined to at least consider it.

I know I have, multiple times, I had days where it was really difficult to find food, not that I invested any money into bitcoin but I work and get paid in bitcoin and sometimes I can't find any job to do which means there is little amount of money for me left and I had some really difficult days because of that.

I am feeling a bit better now, trying to work and go out to find a non-crypto job meanwhile but I can understand other people as well. Just try to think of good things in life when you are down and try to open up to other people, when I was feeling like ending it, I talked with my wife with the intention of letting her know so she could stop me and I wouldn't be capable of doing it just to not ruin her life, I feel better now so maybe anyone considering it should open up to someone they love and hope for a hand that would grab you and pull you up.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:06:41 PM

people say bitcoin won't die, but what about the current market conditions? Bitcoin prices are getting worse and I don't know how much longer I have to wait and when I have to believe that bitcoin will recover

Yes that's true bitcoin will not die, mate ups and down are the nature of cryptocurrency. If the value is dropping it doesn't mean it's the end of Bitcoin. Continuous price fluctuations has crashed the market value, trust in this coin and wait patiently.

figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:50:24 PM

here's a taste of the current market sentiment. mother jones just ran an article proclaiming "the bitcoin con may soon be over".

they're just itching to say bitcoin is dead:

The rapidity with which Bitcoin prices are falling give some hope that the entire disastrous episode will soon be over. If the current rate of decline (50 per cent per month) is maintained, Bitcoins will be worth less than dollar coins in a year’s time, and their impact on electricity demand will be negligible. That’s equivalent to taking a small country like New Zealand off-grid.

we've dropped to last year's prices. now they figure we're headed to less than dollar! Cheesy

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

There are two types of investors or believers when it comes to longer HODLs but most of them would be categorize for those who do hold for pure profits and the others will really see the deeper side which
this is a great tech that cant really be died easily.It might decrease but it wont come to a point to become useless or doesnt have any value at all.
We have really seen this roller coaster ride for how many years but i dont know why people cant able to withstand the reality and telling things about dying. lol

Agree. Many people are just saying that Bitcoin is dead based only on prices. However, the truth is that Bitcoin is alive and stronger than ever with increased development and innovation. What determines a cryptocurrency's life is the number of people supporting it. AFAIK, there are a lot of nodes and miners supporting the BTC blockchain, as well as, a variety of developers working on the pioneer cryptocurrency. If we base ourselves with the past price declines over time, we'll notice that history repeats itself.

Bitcoin has headed back into the 2013 - 2014 era where prices have declined massively from its $1,000+ ATH. It was only a few years later (in 2017) when Bitcoin's prices started to rise to the moon again. Which is why, there shouldn't be any reason to panic since Bitcoin will be here to stay for a long time. Only newcomers into cryptocurrency would say that Bitcoin is dead, but they're only considering the price in USD and not the real utility and potential of the cryptocurrency.

As for me, I'll be hodling Bitcoin for many years to come. I'm confident that it'll become much more valuable in the future than what it is right now. Besides that, Bitcoin has promising technology and it's the most secure blockchain available today. Therefore, only true believers of Bitcoin and blockchain tech, will hodl their assets no matter what. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: