Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much are you willing to pay for a professional whitepaper?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴✍️🔴 HIRE DeFi, NFT, ICO, STO, IDO, IFO WHITEPAPER WRITING SERVICE 🔴✍️🔴🔴  (Read 3231 times)
CryptoGM (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

Contact 4 ICO, STO, IEO & DeFi Whitepaper Writer

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:25:44 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2021, 07:58:25 PM by malevolent

mod note: duplicate topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099468.msg49310644#msg49310644

5 STAR NFT, DeFi WRITER, ICO, STO AND BLOCKCHAIN WHITEPAPER WRITING SERVICE

Do you need a professional and creative ICO whitepaper writer for your project? A writer who will transform your ideas into a well written and high quality ICO or DeFi whitepaper? Or are you looking for an experienced editor to help fix your ICO whitepaper and have it well curated, defined and amazing whitepaper?

Well look no further, I will provide you with professional ICO, DeFi whitepaper writing service to woo investors, communicate your idea to target users and engage the community to establish you as authority in your market niche.

My expertise is in research and copywriting industry within the ICO and Blockchain space. I do provide full ICO whitepaper writing service right from discussing your project’s goals and objectives, create an outline finally write a professional ICO whitepaper to meet my client needs and objectives.

Using my past experience in numerous ICO whitepaper writing and research, I ensure my ICO whitepapers have at least the standard sections in most whitepapers. These sections include:
1. Industry Background (specific to different client industry)
2. Problem Identification
3. Solution and Product
4. Unique Selling Propositions (USPs)
5. Market Opportunity (Research and illustrated in numbers- Investors want figures)
6. Token Implementation (how the token works with the product, economics and technical aspects of the ecosystem)
7. Team
8. Token deployment and Allocation
9. Roadmap
10.Any Other Section as discussed with client

Why Hire Me?

a. Tested and Proven Professional ICO and Blockchain Whitepaper writer (see below screenshots on some engagements with past clients)

.......Attractive and Affordable rates:
5000 Words Whitepaper (graphics design included) $800.

10,000 Words Whitepaper (Graphics included)- $1500.

b. Cryptocurrency  and Start-up Enthusiast- I follow what’s happening within this space daily.

c. Content Contributor to various Cryptocurrency and Blockchain media portals and sites including AZB Company, coinweez.com.

d. Most of all Quality and timely services.

What you will get

1. High quality, professional and creatively designed ICO or Blockchain development whitepaper.

2. A growing list of happy clients and new relationship formed within this interesting and revolutionary crypto and Blockchain space. Some samples from my portolio include (click on each image to view individual whitepaper content and design:

Contact details

Get in touch with me via:

Telegram: @ICO_Services

Email: cryptogm001@gmail.com

WeChat: MoCrypto_Ke

For ICO whitepaper writing and design, drafting of legal documents, ICO investor pitch decks, press release writing and distribution, website content, proofreading and editing.

ICO Services- Whitepaper, Investor Pitch Deck, Legal Documents, Press Release and Article Writer- Add Telegram @ICO_Services or Skype: ICO_Services

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

Reserved!

ICO Services- Whitepaper, Investor Pitch Deck, Legal Documents, Press Release and Article Writer- Add Telegram @ICO_Services or Skype: ICO_Services
Terrynode

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:24:29 AM

PM me the details
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:11:48 AM

PM me the details
Hi,
Sent you a message, kindly, revert.

skywalkerKJ

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:42:35 AM

can you please TG me since no one replies my message, my tg is Iamjkkoon
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:51:48 AM

can you please TG me since no one replies my message, my tg is Iamjkkoon
Thank you for reaching out. Check your telegram

vectorworks

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:59:49 AM

How much you charge for ICO whitewater writing, do you also provide diagram.
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:40:55 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2019, 04:40:19 PM by CryptoGM

How much you charge for ICO whitewater writing, do you also provide diagram.
I charge $1,800 for a 25 page whitepaper inclusive of diagrams and graphics design. For easy and prompt communication reach via telegram https://t.me/ICO_Services or email cryptogm001@gmail.com, whatsapp +254724881003.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 08:37:01 AM

remove old bump posts before posting another.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:44:23 PM

remove old bump posts before posting another.
Ok noted I will

CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:01:17 AM

What your price for whitepaper writing?  Can I see sample.
Hello,
Sent you samples and my quote via inbox. Kindly check and revert

Dragonchik59

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:14:31 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 04:28:23 AM by Dragonchik59

Writing a Whitepaper is a difficult job, it needs you to understand the project, technical expertise.
If you plagiarize, it will be easy to find out.
Good luck for your Services.
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:51:59 AM

Writing a Whitepaper is a difficult job, it needs you to understand the project, technical expertise.
If you plagiarize, it will be easy to find out.
Good luck for your Services.

I agree its not an easy task, but when you have an experience in copywriting, I have been doing this way before cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Over 8 years experience now and still counting doing research, writing reports, business plans and whitepapers. The art or science of writing ICO or STO whitepaper becomes easy plus each project is different thus the need to carefully understand what your client want's is key. In order to achieve this I will engage my clients via email, call or text to try and grasp what their project is about and what needs to be achieved. Plagiarism is just an act of laziness and incompetence  when you know all these and do it day in day out.
Thank you for your comment and good luck to you too! Wink

CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:41:04 AM

ire a whitepaper guru today via telegram. Referees on all my work available.
Telegram ICO_Services, link https://t.me/ICO_Services . WeChat: MoCrypto_Ke or Skype: ICO_Services. I am also available on LinkedIn with over 7K connections https://www.linkedin.com/in/stowhitepaperwriter/
Good day!

on stranger tides

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:41:10 AM

Hi
check your message i need help on a 20 page whitepaper
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:08:51 AM

Hi
check your message i need help on a 20 page whitepaper
Another job done! thank you for working with me and all the best

CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 12:46:41 PM

White paper writer available. Referees on all my work available. Add via the information below:
Telegram ICO_Services- link https://t.me/ICO_Services . WeChat: MoCrypto_Ke or Skype: ICO_Services. I am also available on LinkedIn with over 8K connections https://www.linkedin.com/in/stowhitepaperwriter/
Good day!

bte

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 04:18:34 PM

Can I publish a link to you on my site in exchange for your advice on how to best develop my project?

CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 11:21:18 AM

Can I publish a link to you on my site in exchange for your advice on how to best develop my project?

Hello,
Sure I am open to such partnerships, can you reach me via telegram for more deliberations? add me on TG @ICO_Services

cryptopher1

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 09:17:00 AM

White paper writer available. Referees on all my work available. Add via the information below:
Telegram ICO_Services- link https://t.me/ICO_Services . WeChat: MoCrypto_Ke or Skype: ICO_Services. I am also available on LinkedIn with over 8K connections https://www.linkedin.com/in/stowhitepaperwriter/
Good day!
Good week sir! check your DM need DeFi whitepaper writing service asap!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: