Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin go lower than 2k?  (Read 22793 times)
TheBlock (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/when-bitcoins-price-breaks-down-it-follows-a-pattern

Says that BTC might go down less than 2k is this possible and how fast will it go up?

I also saw that the ETF decision was postponed how long time do you guys think it will take for them to conclude a decision?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RonF

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

HODL is the key to wealth

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:22:22 AM

It is possible, then probable it will rather suddenly shoot up to higher levels as has been its pattern over the last decade.

HODL is the key to wealth
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

You must understand one thing about price first. If I say I want to buy bitcoin for 1$ then the price of bitcoin is 1$. If I say I want to buy at 1000$ then its 1000$/bitcoin. This is what the demand is. Now the supply is another question based on what the seller decides to sell at. This has nothing to do with the long term value of the asset. Even if bitcoin drops people will buy it because they support it and they know how much it can go up based on prior experience and thus the speculative value of this asset.

An ETF being postponed is nowadays no longer important. Crypto has come mainstream a lot more than yester years so give it time to grow and be adopted by new blood.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:57:02 AM

ETF postponed its decision until February 27. They no longer have the right to postpone the date of announcement of the decision.

I think Bitcoin will fall to 2, 000 - 2, 500 and the growth of cryptocurrency will start in February
tspmhack5

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

You must understand one thing about price first. If I say I want to buy bitcoin for 1$ then the price of bitcoin is 1$. If I say I want to buy at 1000$ then its 1000$/bitcoin. This is what the demand is. Now the supply is another question based on what the seller decides to sell at. This has nothing to do with the long term value of the asset. Even if bitcoin drops people will buy it because they support it and they know how much it can go up based on prior experience and thus the speculative value of this asset.

An ETF being postponed is nowadays no longer important. Crypto has come mainstream a lot more than yester years so give it time to grow and be adopted by new blood.

I also have a piece of mind like you. An ETF being postponed is nowadays no longer important. The up or down depends on supply and demand. However, with what is happening, many people are trying to sell it to cut holes. Or maybe people have bought it cheaper than 2K before so this time is still a good time to take profit.
So with my personal view, the BTC price below 2K $ is possible and even goes down more than 1.5K $.
But I believe it will come back and be stronger because investors and funds always see the true potential of it.
I will also spend some money to invest when the price drops to that level.
Tr0p1k

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:13:32 AM

Old crypto investors are out of the game most of them are already millionaire..

New crypto investors who jumped in after the summer 2017 are locked with there money in coins.

If they have no more money to buy and can't create a new mass of buyers then the price will go down more than $2000 for sure.

There is much money needed to pump the price up.

Some guys bought ETH for $8 and exactly 1 year later they dumped for over $1000..

These guys who bought in for $1000 where ready to buy for that price..

But if they will make 10x or 100x they need to find new investors who are able to buy for higher price.

Much money is out of crypto.. More then $700 billion dollar is taken by old crypto investors. These guys will not look back they are enjoying there life.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

It will go around $1500 as far as I believe, but surely it will hit up in next year. If you are holding BTC, then this could be right time to sell or later.
The demand of BTC is now too low so the price will drops.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

I hope in despair below 1000USD for some time, and looooong nothing after that with low movement up/down. The boring time may take even for years. The impulse for growth will come from 3.0 blockchain projects, bitcoin will be a dead grandpa on retirement.
Nevertheless, bitcoin will be and already is a part of history, a selfish memorial of human greed, delusion and environmental arrogance. Bitcoin will go to schoolbooks.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

this is bad news, after BTC got a lot of attacks in this year, especially the hash fighting lately, so I predict that BTC will reach a value below $ 3000 later this year.

this is very sad, if the battle hash and large sales transactions often occur, then BTC can go down to $ 1500.
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:57:24 AM

With the way the market is going, the bears are overwhelmingly in full control. They have overturned every predictions of recovery so it is possible that BTC will fall further.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

zolfa

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

yes, BTC will fall lower than now, I doubt BTC will stay at $ 3000 by the end of this year.

FUD waves this year often come to destroy markets and create panic.
hvezdasmrti

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:54:48 AM

And why not to make panic? If the price is high, it must go lower, there is no sense to have bitcoin for high prices if there are no stupid people to sell them or if you have already sold and you need to rebuy lower. No, nobody with a half of brain will buy bitcoin after it has grown up. Only sheeps and they are already gone so we can safely go down, rebuy, and after 2-3 years after sheeps get new wool start a new bubble with new crapcoins etc.

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

It's the reality that anytime bitcoin can go as low as even $1,000 and as fast as it can like a flash.

But don't think too much with such predictions, look at the progress and dominance of bitcoin nowadays, notice that thing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/when-bitcoins-price-breaks-down-it-follows-a-pattern

Says that BTC might go down less than 2k is this possible and how fast will it go up?

I also saw that the ETF decision was postponed how long time do you guys think it will take for them to conclude a decision?

To be honest, no one has the right answer for this people might just give a speculation and most of the times it will not work according to it, panicking unnecessarily will not give us a hope or satisfaction. there is no assurance in trading anything can happen over a night that's the highlight of cryptocurrency.

red023

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd says its will be arround $1000 december next year. I do not know how reliable this site but but its constantly update based in some calculations. Yesterday it hat $900 at the same place I think.

I think I should rather believe that then in some idiots who claim $15000 by the end of the year (some bitcoin Guru claimed that). I am fucking sick of this I already lost money by fleeing into stablecoins when I thought the button was reached. At like 3700. Then I got into BTC and ETH again when BTC was like 3800 because I thought its going back up again. And now its falling again and I should just stay in the fucking stablecoins. My actions causing me even more losses. Fucking Crypto I should get out at the beginning off the year. And ETH is has even fallen quite a lot more in the last 24h. And I of course have more in ETH this time. Its like I am cursed. Fucking masternodes all losing value like crazy that they will of course never regain even when BTC gets back up.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

ETF postponed its decision until February 27. They no longer have the right to postpone the date of announcement of the decision.

I think Bitcoin will fall to 2, 000 - 2, 500 and the growth of cryptocurrency will start in February

but of course there is still a possibility that ETFs can be delayed again, for some reason or what will be given, but if this continues to run, then there is a possibility that bitcoin will drop even worse than expected. Likewise with the development of the ICO, it can also have a bad impact if the dev only gets funds and then sells with reason of securing assets

FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

Of course not because it will cause chaos in the market and everyone will just leave the cryptocurrency market
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

Hester Peirce, one of the five SEC commissioners talks about how the commission approaches cryptocurrency-related matters:

https://coincodex.com/article/2722/hester-peirce-comments-on-how-the-sec-approaches-cryptocurrency-regulation/
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

It might even be under 1$ and nobody guarantees it. The only thing that affects the price is '' demand and supply '' and they deteremine price. Price will not always provide us earnings, who understand it have already taken their measures.
hvezdasmrti

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

In February 2021

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: