Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerning the future of bounty programs  (Read 29380 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:13:35 AM
Merited by paxmao (2)

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:17:40 AM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 

It's true that most projects had failed and some who succeed had slowed down on their development due to lack of funds. However, as we all know the bear market had started since the beginning of the year and the situation is getting worst. The best thing we can do now as a bounty hunter is just to keep joining and accumulate as much bounties as we can. If you can join good projects, just hold and wait for the market recovery. All will be worth it.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:21:47 AM

The current situation is very chaotic and confusing, being a bounty hunter is just the same as wasting time and this is a bounty hunter reason to stop. I am personally very disappointed, but I still work in the bounty and assume this work is a future savings, so if all the tokens I get later are valuable, then I will be lucky and if not then it is a risk that I must accept.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

I think that bounty programs will exist, but they will change themselves a lot as much as the ICO. I think that soon only people can who make good content will be able to earn money on bounty
IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

I think that bounty programs will exist, but they will change themselves a lot as much as the ICO. I think that soon only people can who make good content will be able to earn money on bounty

Already started to shift in that direction, more and more projects are asking for Written Artivles/Vlogs in their bounty programs

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

I guess the future of bounty programs wouldn't be the same as where right now and the past years because there would be a lot of people coming in.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

I think any one who's participating in any bounty especially in this times, should have it at the back of their minds that there's a very probability it might turn out to be a waste of time and effort. This is because the longer this current market shrink lingers, the more it becomes impossible for ICOs to survive, and as such, even when you get paid, they're worthless.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Maybe all bounty hunters should just quit and wait till coming year or only join any bounty campaigns when market is in good shape sovthat ICO won't crash along the way ,truthfully bounty sucks big time ,this year 2018 alone as proven a lot ,to me it means even if A ICO was successful due to market shape then it may die if market is in bad shape? ICOs are getting more scary this days
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long ~

I only disagree with this. Some of ICOs have been suspended, others have last longer, even continually extend.

Some projects fix the token price in fiat, only these project can continue in this situation. Personally, I have also wasted my time in bounties, even 20-30 weeks and received the useless tokens. I think bounty hunters are playing the lucky game.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

For now I'm not going to lie, I am already desperate and confused what steps I have to do. A lot of projects that I or even you follow not know the direction where it will be going even the dev team such person who is also confused. Current market condition really make an impact very unusual. Maybe I'm a little more fortunate than you because of the bounty that I follow even though they do not reach softcap but they still want to pay the bounty hunter and they decide to stop ICO and the funds collected used for the implementation of their projects.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

Market downfall has caused a stir at the moment, Its confusing everyday like how long to hodl our patience yes sometimes we feel very hard to wait for a long time. big whales have demolished the market and it needs to recover very soon. If the market remains same for few more months then bounties will give you $10 or $20 after few months. I mean if you invest or work for bounty programs.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

Sad to say but I also have the same opinion, it's not profitable to do bounty hunting but from time to time we stumble good project that is very hard to ignore because they have all the ingredients to make a successful project, so it is really up to us if we want to give up or not or wait for the market to recover before we get involve to crypto currency again.

braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

I now participate in bounty programs very rarely, because I don't see much point. Almost all tokens and coins fall in price dozens of times in the listing and a good reward, for example, $ 1000 turns into$ 100 for a couple of days. Cry And this is very little for 1-2 months of intense work on the project.  I changed the strategy-now i just study and observe the market. And don't spend a lot of time on some separate project.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

2018 was the worst for bounty hunters and for me personally. Time is wasted, but there is no worthy gratitude. Participation in generosity becomes unprofitable. Finding a successful project is a big success, because it is very rare. At the moment I abandoned many projects because I was tired.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

It demands on the project and the aim behind the project if a token provide certain service in the economy I think no matter the downward movement of the market it demands will still be high and since the volatility of the market allowe for demands and supply to determine the price such token will still be successful even in the face of a market cease.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

Many projects in 2018 but many also failed or scam, but this is the twists and turns of bounty hunters. The impact of all this we know and turns out the market itself is also red. Thanking you is better, at least we can learn with this experience. Whatever you get from the bounty program, we are still grateful.

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

That is why the volatile crypto title should not be forgotten in order to always be careful of everything what the person should do. Once the ICO is fake, investors is not the only victim, also bounty hunters most specially the high ranks participants because is is unfair for them. The future of bounty programs will be the same as long as no clear and strict rules to eliminate the fakes ICO. Money is not rain that come and go away as easy as it can. Money is all about blood and efforts not easy to waste because it can save lives.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

I think it will be more strict regarding bounty hunters and even ICOs. I just suggest to pick the best projects that is really doing what they are supposed to be doing rather than think about the current market situation. The real projects will most likely survive no matter what the current market situation is.

v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

I think it will be more strict regarding bounty hunters and even ICOs. I just suggest to pick the best projects that is really doing what they are supposed to be doing rather than think about the current market situation. The real projects will most likely survive no matter what the current market situation is.
Projects related to the real sector also feel unimportant and most likely it will last until they start to make a profit or the market will not come to life.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

I only think this can be solve if their are some bounty analysts who we will all have to have trust in them and they will do is to verify any project planning bounty program and projects can also go to them with all required details to have their project being recommend for bounty participants so we can all be free from scam project.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: