Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell! Hardfork & rebranding.  (Read 284 times)
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

stay calm, try not to panic, hold up until prices stabilize, panic and sell quickly. it will only hurt you
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

It was about 50 cents when the OP asked this question, it was regarding if he should keep it during 15th December or not. Looking back on the prices right now it clearly shows that the price went up to 58 cents or so before the 15th December and during it went down to about 52 cents each which is really not a great deal of difference but if he sold right before the fork he could have made some profits, however if you look at the price right now it is about 78 cents or so which tells you that if you kept the going from those times you have made about 50% increase in just 2 weeks.

People who kept saying that OP should sell and get out and branding doesn't work and everything is in trouble and it is dying could look at the price can look at the 50% increase and the 57th spot and can assume they were wrong.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:49:24 AM

i have hold some komodo coins in binance exchange but their hardfork is coming up next on 15th of December and also coin rebranding on 31st December you may know it before. i just need advised should i sell them before hardfork or hold it. i am already in loss for that coins.
PLEASE SAVE ME!!!

You need to hodl longer until you are in profit
Komodo is a good project with good Blockchain under development
When the product is fully done, you get full scale profit
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: