Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pity for those who bought at ATH  (Read 862 times)
Cryptomilz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

The crypto world at the moment is one filled with so many levels of emotion and reactions to varying degrees of loses experienced by people. While some people are sobbing about their little loses, we should also reflect on the fact there are people who bought BTC @ $20K, Ripple @ $3, ADA @ $1.22, etc. Most of these guys are still hodling, hoping the market will bounce back and they'll recoup their loses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

SEC responsables have said that with almost 100% certain ETF will not be approved on February. it can take years for that to succed.

This market is going to die. Money cannot stay in a place where you only lose. That's why everybody is leaving at huge speeds.

For me, this is the end of crypto-market (not crypto-technology). There are a huge amount of reasons why i say this. But i don't want to say them for the 100th in a row because noone wants to hear.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

The crypto world at the moment is one filled with so many levels of emotion and reactions to varying degrees of loses experienced by people. While some people are sobbing about their little loses, we should also reflect on the fact there are people who bought BTC @ $20K, Ripple @ $3, ADA @ $1.22, etc. Most of these guys are still hodling, hoping the market will bounce back and they'll recoup their loses.

Those guys are the real heroes of out time. Some of them have their investments almost wiped out completely. Selling at loss isn't an option for them at this point except they want to capitulate and move on.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

In fact it is true a lot of traders lose 80% assets but some of them are more silent and it is precisely that some people whos loss just 20% angry anytime. Here our mental set up, is not the right time for angry, we should be able to rise up and make a new plan. For those who lost 80% of their assets may be let it and if they cut loss will certainly worsen the situation. One of way is wait and if you have more funds we could buy back to cover losses if prices start to raising later.
mahilchii

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

Definitely, I think this is the saddest of all time in cryptocurrency, a huge disappointment for those who bought BTC for more than 15k and eth for 1k etc. They might be in a huge depression but guys remember this is not the end of cryptocurrency. Just hodl your coins and wait until the market moves to the comfort zone.

braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

For people who have bought bitcoin and ether at the highest values of the price - this is a great lesson. I think most of these people have long sold cryptocurrency with large losses and don't wait anymore. Cool Most likely at this price bought only beginners.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

there is absolutely nothing wrong with buying some altcoin at its ATH! in fact a lot of people including experts have done this. but what sets a newbie and an expert apart is what they do next.

a newbie keeps on bag holding even though he is losing a lot of money while  an expert knows he made a mistake and he fixes that mistake as fast as he can by dumping the shitcoin so that he prevents further losses while freeing up his money to invest in something else that is rising.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

Almost all crypto prices have dropped by 90%, so even though in the end there will be recovery I'm sure it can't cover the losses, so you also have to increase the amount of altcoin you have by bought it at cheap price. But the problem is the most people are afraid to buy back because already several months there is still no changes on the market conditions
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

SEC responsables have said that with almost 100% certain ETF will not be approved on February. it can take years for that to succed.

This market is going to die. Money cannot stay in a place where you only lose. That's why everybody is leaving at huge speeds.

For me, this is the end of crypto-market (not crypto-technology). There are a huge amount of reasons why i say this. But i don't want to say them for the 100th in a row because noone wants to hear.

in my opinion this is not the end but a new beginning for the crypto market. when traders begin to be wise in making decisions, they will realize that what they are doing when it is wrong. and when that happens the market will slowly go up.
matteoricci

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

Who wouldn't be heartbroken if you encounter such great loss?  I hope there is no sabotage going on in the #crypto world.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

This is indeed my current challenge with the price of ethereum going down very cheaply and I bought it at a value of 300 $, but I don't panic about this. I keep relaxing despite losing money, I'm sure that in the future eth prices will rise again.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
kamar25

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

all have great hopes, they think it will be good. even though the price increases. they will not get a big profit, because they hold a small amount

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

in my opinion there is nothing to be pitied, because those who buy at ATH have thought about the risks. and I am sure they have not been holding on until now.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

That's a really bad situation for them, I'm in the middle so I have big potential losses if I leave market now but that's not my intention. When I bought I had a long term investment so I will wait at leats other 2 years before taking decisions..
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

I think that it’s still too early to bury the cryptorok and still there will be an opportunity for those who bought in January 2018 to get a plus. Just have to wait a few years.

Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

Nobody expected this to happen so soon many thought the bull run will continue for a long time. Bad as it may be crypto is here to stay and soon enough it will profit again
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

Thats normal if they didnt sell it in the safest time of the market! Crypto-currency is very unstable so we better know these before we invest or buy any coin/token in the market. Dont just leave the coin/token for granted we must monitor the market movement to know whats happening on the crypto-space!
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

I think that those people, who entered this market for the first time and bought Bitcoin for 20,000$ and XRP for 3$ and Ethereum for 1000$, hoping to get quick money, are now in  disappointment. Many of them have sold their coins and may never return here again.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

it starts to seem to me that the people who bought for 20 thousand each bitcoin are no more on the market. there are probably only a few people left from them

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

there are only those who entered the market, not with borrowed money. those who borrowed money now have already sold their crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: