Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qbase [QBS] [x16s] PoW+MN (70%:30%)  (Read 22653 times)
ssfan1

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

We are on block 57767 - The emissions decrease is scheduled to happen on block 60k - just over 3 days away.

Coin Specifications

Coin Name: Qbase
Ticker: QBS
Algo: x16s
Reward: 50 QBS (reward emission will decrease as noted below)
Time: 120 seconds
Maturity: 51 blocks
Diff Retargeting: DGW3
MN Collateral: 10,000 QBS
POW Reward: 70% (35 QBS prior to emissions decrease)
MN Reward: 30% (15 QBS prior to emissions decrease)
Emissions Decrease: 15% every 60K blocks
Total Supply: 20,000,000 (20 million)
Original Premine: 1% (expended)
RPC port: 13741

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:36:49 PM

... third relaunch getting some new interest.

LITEPAPER proposition

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CoJy8XfR3FkgqPeJ9dKeRZJOcaiZRW_PxrsjD0RK56k/edit?usp=sharing

There has been but one relaunch. Rgsnedds was removed from the project team by team vote for actions deemed toxic to the community.

well that's not exactly how it was.
Gribbly got the arse after i talked to him about the realistic possibility that the qbase team were not capable of building the simple photo databasing software which i had authored in the whitepaper...

after sharing that whitepaper and asking for feedback, i waited over a week to hear anything from anyone...
so i decided to close off my laptop and take a few days to enjoy the this time of year with my family.

when i logged in, i find this fucking doowhop (mindsignals) blaming me for crashing the price of qbs.
i thought i had woken in some surreal alice in wonderland type scenario.

gribbly doesn't like being told he's not able to do something...

and i've been banned again from their discord.

please, i'm still awaiting some feasible explanation as to why you (mindsignals) took it upon yourself to make a damaging announcement (which was the actual trigger for some dumping of qbs)
and then try to make me a fucking scapegoat for all your own inadequacies...
sorry mr but i ain't fucking having your shit.

passionpool

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

Hello Qbase community!

NEW QBASE pool available Roll Eyes

Server is located in EU. Cool

http://miningpassion.eu/

stratum+tcp://miningpassion.eu:port -u walletaddress -p x

☆☆☆

HAPPY MINING Smiley

☆☆☆
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

have plan to list in new exchage?
mindsignals (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

have plan to list in new exchage?

For medium volume exchanges, we are currently on crex24. If other medium or high volume exchanges are added, we will update the list accordingly. I removed the low volume exchange listings due to inadequate trading volume/disproportionate fees. Discord OTC is also always available as well.
mindsignals (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

The Qbase Foundation Community Team proudly presents our
Qbase Lightpaper and Roadmap

rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 08:20:42 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 08:46:18 AM by rgsnedds

The Qbase Foundation Community Team proudly presents our
Qbase Lightpaper and Roadmap

3 points why this isn't going to work:

1. This is full of terminology which a potential client base will just not understand, the full transcript of my focus group meeting is available for a fee.
2. It's just a simple elaboration from what i put forward before i was kicked from your 'community' - basically a copy of www.proofofexistence.com in the first instance
3. "hashes for digital media can be created to recognize similarities between various media types.' on the same blockchain (?)  Roll Eyes

it's just a couple pages of hype based on what already works well on www.proofofexistence.com

how will the service learn which content is duplicated? who is going to train it to recognise different types of file? how have your target market responded to the idea in principle?

as far as i can see it's a bumbled attempt to get something out to hype your coin taking no consideration on what your target market have actually already fed-back to us.

here is the crux of the matter - if there was a developer who could add all these things to a blockchain, they'd be in touch with www.proofofexistence.com and they'd be working with them, since they already have the foundation on what you explain to be a 'verification' service.

So your team have gone from .. 'there will be no document at block 60k because none of us have a clue how to make this,' to... 'we are copying an already active service and we can do stuff to it, that the bitcoin team can't do, on proofofexistence.com.

pretty far fetched. I suspect the initial part will be developed (as it's just copying another already existent service)
but

"hashes for digital media can be created to recognize similarities between various media types"

you do make me laugh.
nice hypepaper though and easy to fall for - as a complicated technical idea. Just not going to ever be realised by the current team.

"When this content is used, a creator can use the record to dispute copyright, or prove ownership and gain recognition."
Nope. wrong again. You would need the blockchain to recognise IPTC which is embedded into content.

I've only worked in your target industry since 1996. You are just not going to accomplish 90% of the things in your shitepaper.

drum roll to the next post

"We are seeking devs or donations in BTC to get a dev that knows what he's doing."...

i'll elaborate on all the other reasons as to why this worn't work, later, got to go work Wink

Gribbliest

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

For those of you that are keen to follow our project, please come and join our social channels.

As you can see, we have a disgruntled ex-team member, this is the only reference to that you'll see me make. Despite his comments above, we do have an active project, and we are working towards the goals in the released lightpaper and roadmap.

We will of course keep you up to date with developments as they come.

-Gribbly
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

For those of you that are keen to follow our project, please come and join our social channels.

As you can see, we have a disgruntled ex-team member, this is the only reference to that you'll see me make. Despite his comments above, we do have an active project, and we are working towards the goals in the released lightpaper and roadmap.

We will of course keep you up to date with developments as they come.

-Gribbly

you can change the word 'disgruntled' to 'scammed, ideas stolen and banned from social channels' that would be more honest of you.

Scammed: team left it entirely up to me to write an ideas paper and offered no input.
Ideas Stolen: ideas paper was simply reworded at the same time as i was banned from your 'community"
Banned: unable to participate or even read any ongoing evolution of the coin.

ps, it's not a community if it's hierarchical.
Veliar

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

somebody add Shared MN
mindsignals (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

Just a reminder that Qbase is not sold by the team. This is not (and never has been) an ICO. Team members mine and/or buy and sell on the open market if they wish to just as everyone in the community does. They are also not obliged to buy/sell/hold/mine as Qbase is a freely tradeable open market (notwithstanding minor exchange fees charged by crex24 or other exchanges, and solely for their own benefit). OTC trading on discord is welcome and encouraged as well. I have had several questions on this in the past few days, so I figured I would clarify this here.

Thank you.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

Just a reminder that Qbase is not sold by the team. This is not (and never has been) an ICO. Team members mine and/or buy and sell on the open market if they wish to just as everyone in the community does. They are also not obliged to buy/sell/hold/mine as Qbase is a freely tradeable open market (notwithstanding minor exchange fees charged by crex24 or other exchanges, and solely for their own benefit). OTC trading on discord is welcome and encouraged as well. I have had several questions on this in the past few days, so I figured I would clarify this here.

Thank you.

well i sold mine and you attacked me as the cause of the price crash.
are you feeling alright in the head? such confusion over your ideals and ethics here.

Gribbliest

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

QBASE can now be monitored over at https://nodeasy.com/currencies/Qbase

Thanks to our friends over at Nodeasy for the integration!
Gribbliest

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Announcing the QBS Holiday Sweepstake.

How to play: Send 10 QBS to BLw8Qohe8tg39cU4n2iLb9ybsYxpMR9rL8. You MUST send this from your QBS wallet, not an exchange.

How it works: Each qualifying entry (10QBS) will provide a valid entry to the Sweepstake., the total balance of BLw8Qohe8tg39cU4n2iLb9ybsYxpMR9rL8 will be paid to the highest TXID (literally, the TXID with the highest value) at 23:59 on December 25th 2018. (Entries will close at this time, payment will follow!)

BLw8Qohe8tg39cU4n2iLb9ybsYxpMR9rL8 is preloaded with 1000 QBS, and you can check the current balance at any time here: https://exp.qbase.me/address/BLw8Qohe8tg39cU4n2iLb9ybsYxpMR9rL8

GOOD LUCK!!!
(Multiple Entries Are Permitted, but only inputs of 10QBS will count)
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:42:34 AM

who knew, the use case of this project would be lowered to the levels where all you want the community to do with it is waste it on gambling.

such a shame, but not a surprise.

How to play: Send 10 QBS to BLw7Qohe8tg36cU3n2iLb8ybsYxpMR8rL7. You MUST send this from your QBS wallet, not an exchange.

How it works: Each qualifying entry (10QBS) will provide a valid entry to the Sweepstake., the total balance of BLw8Qohe8tg39cU4n2iLb9ybsYxpMR9rL8 will be paid to the highest TXID (literally, the TXID with the highest value) at 23:59 on December 25th 2018. (Entries will close at this time, payment will follow!)

BLw8Qohe8tg39cU4n2iLb9ybsYxpMR9rL8 is preloaded with 1000 QBS, and you can check the current balance at any time here: https://exp.qbase.me/address/BLw8Qohe8tg39cU4n2iLb9ybsYxpMR9rL8

GOOD LUCK!!!
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

only a few days ago the QBS people announced that they were going to be working on a project that copied veridoc. I am guessing they have realised that https://www.veridocglobal.com/ have an actual patent on everything that QBS want to achieve...
now the 'community' team are developing unlicensed gambling bots in the murky depths of their private discord server.

You know what a PATENT is, right? can we see your new amended project intentions? and can you let us know how you plan to combat the fact that you will quickly be challenged if you ever release any parts of that lightpaper?

the unfortunate state of affairs in crypto at the moment is that everyone remembers how much money they have lost in token ICO's, but nobody will actually regard those ICO projects with the respect they require to acknowledge that projects like veridocglobal raised multi-millions $$ to bring their projects to reality.

and QBS has merely a few part time developers who can't design simple database structures.
still.. i'll mine it for the shits and giggles.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

simply a working product... verifying one of my novels. again, please advise your community how you are going to achieve a service which copies this?

included in this testnet tx:

https://testnet.smartbit.com.au/tx/583397ceb7fbb068fe304e57d8026592fb7303ec69773f0b93c35099e7d74396

a system which also stores your content... looks nice.

i am afraid QBS will need to go back to the drawing board on their intentions.
mindsignals (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

How to play: Send 10 QBS to BLw8Qohe8tg39cU4n2iLb9ybsYxpMR9rL8. You MUST send this from your QBS wallet, not an exchange.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Sweepstakes is up to 1750 QBS so far! Not bad at all.
Gribbliest

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

For those interested, the sweepstake has now hit 14350 QBS. (The additional 2K was added to the pot once the prize fund hit 8K, and the winner, if they make themselves known, will also be receiving 3 months of MN hosting if they choose to run a QBS MN).

rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 12:15:26 AM

teams skills

I love a good comedy act.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: