Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32644 times)
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

That is not just happening in your country, around me too many people have given up on entering the market. The miner, trader, and holder are fewer and fewer people discuss crypto as before

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

Your opinion makes sense, and that is indeed the case. When the market situation decreases dramatically it will certainly make many people increasingly want to go away from the market zone. But don't panic too, by seeing things get worse, because the situation can also change quickly. Maybe choosing a coin in the top 10 will indeed be a good choice. I hope that the market situation will improve soon, so as not to create too much fear or panic.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

I have believed this market.

Even before it reaches $1,000 I'm just quietly following and supporting it. Until it broke its silence and able to reached back $1,000. Those people that drawn out are here for the money and not for the technology. You can decide 1-20 coins even having 1 major coin (bitcoin) shall be enough.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

yes i think only potential coins will be survive and in current bearish crypto market situation i think its good opportunity to invest for long term so you will be get good profit after market recover
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
I would not leave the market, but i would only invest in high capitalization coins too. I hope so in the next bull run profit so. But i am not an expert and can not really say if it is the best strategy. So i will try to survive the current situation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

I think getting out of the market is not the right choice, this is right time to invest by buying coins that have a good future and good trade volume.
I think only a few more months until the bitcoin bounce back, so hold and buy as much as we can .
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

Those people who doesn't know what cryptocurrency are those people who are mostly likely will not survive the downtrend in the market. Most likely, losses will be their frustrations. The last years's hype attracted a lot of people here without actually knowing what they are up to here.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I think that in the near future there will be no growth. I'm not sure that the launch of Bakkt will take place in January. I think we should wait for the second quarter of next year. I don’t expect anything good before April.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:36:47 AM

Almost year of bearish period since last year's all time high for some significant coins. For sure, there were people who had just joined the cryptocurrency last year and early this year. The situation right now is really a sad feeling for them. But, for those whi had been here for more than 5 years, they already know what to do and how to deal with the down market. These people are very positive about the market and they will not leave.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

No, I don't think we should leave the market. On the contrary, I think the market is in a pretty good position for investment. For the investment I divide my money. I buying a coins which are top 20 with the part of my money. It's safer to invest in coins in the top 20, but I think the profit rate is less. That's why I'm buying new coins with the other part of my money. Because I think I can make more profit from the new coins however can ben more risky.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

I would say that that's an over-simplistic approach offered by people who don't really are about your success. While most top 20 coins will outperform the majority of other coins, those that are not in the top 20 that perform well will far surpass those in the top 20. Some coins outside of the top 20 now will go 100x or more in the coming years. If you can accurately identify those coins, that's where your money should be.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

One reason that someone will leave this market is that they lose a lot including their lifetime savings. Not to joke about it but this probably happened to someone just as it did to stocks and forex market. But I disagree about investing to newer token, we probably haven't seen the best token yet in crypto that has no flaw and it could be the new ones that will soon pop out. If you exclude them on your list, you'd miss their train.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

Leaving the market is a big personal decision that every individual has to make after going through several series of research work, losses, gains and also the future view on crypto currency

Alot of people has already left crypto currency and would not be coming back
new comers rushed in during this November dip and are already burnt

Now, its all about great patience and perserverance
Only the able and strong can survive
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

Do not be frightened when the market is still down.  Do believe  that  bitcoin is a store of value . Once that you invest to it , your asset is in store. Some people take advantage to buy more bitcoin when the market is down , because  this will help them in the future .  Your asset will be doubled when the time comes that bitcoin increases  the value. It is really hard to expect day by day. Be patient.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

I think you should leave the market temporarily, usually downtrend will last one more year, when there are positive signs it may be time to entry this market again.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

I think I still believe in the current market situation, although seeing the altcoin price is still not stable, but for me it will also be patient waiting for a better increase in market prices in a short time.
But not all of us have that attitude. The current price makes people to worry and some of them will start to overthrow their coins which is not good at all, instead it only add for for the dumping situation. We came into the realization that crypto will fall down in anytime but it doesn't meant it will vanish or die.  

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

Top 20 is public recognition and these projects can be considered fundamental , of course for investment is the best coins, but of course if you know how to trade you can use less known coins in this!

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

now leaving the market is certainly not good. we have to stick with crypto, even though it is hard to bear the blood on the market. i also find it hard to see the prices every day, but now we have to go through.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

Financial markets tend to grow. This is a common practice. And the cryptocurrency market is a young financial market hence its explosive growth a couple of years ago. We will see something similar in the future. I am just sure about it.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

It's best to accumulate more during the bearish market since you can buy some good altcoins at cheaper price. Take note that you never lose money unless you sell. Don't be fooled by the market price. Crypto market will recover, just buy cheap and hold.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: