Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Automated task bots. Crawl websites, listen to changes, manipulate & save files.  (Read 75 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KingZee (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

Any bot. Any task. Any constraint.

I can create a bot that does any of the following things for you, check the things your bot will need to estimate the price of your bot.

Web Crawling :

• One page : 25$
  • 2 level Crawling : 50$
  • Recursive crawling of a website : 100$
      (Similar link structure : a blog, a website with articles, etc.. where the same code is guaranteed work for every article)
  • Recursive crawling involving custom rules : 150$
      (Different page structure, custom code for each page to retrieve your data)
  • Recursive crawling including off-website links : 200$
      (For example download website with shortlinked ad links that redirect off-site that you want to scrape for data)

Web Crawling add-ons:
  • Fully automated (once run, can keep running listen to changes, run in defined intervals, etc..): +25$
  • Proxy rotation : +25$
  • Simulate user session : +50$
  • Captcha solving : +50$
      (Beta, I never had to deal with captchas in practice, but in theory I'm sure I can implement them. Google reCaptcha might be tricky but included.)

Automate tasks :
  • Any file manipulation : 75$
      (Ordered standalone as an offline bot to automate a local task. Check other plans for manipulation after crawl.)
  • Save text to csv/json/... : +25$
  • Save non-text downloads and custom file formats: +50$
  • Send GET/POST requests to existing API : +25$ per request type
      (Example : upload a file to host +1, send download link to link shortener : +1, upload link to your database : +1 = total 3 * 25 = +75$)
  • Send GET/POST requests without existing API : +50$ per request type
      (no API = required to simulate session, like login into a page with user browser headers and cookies to upload a file)

Example order :

"I want a bot that can crawl a list of search results from a webpage, check each one of them for name, email, and phone number, and save them into my database."

Translation in dollars :
-Crawl list of search results from a webpage, check each one of them : 2 level-crawling = 50$
-Automated maybe? Listen to changes on search results webpage? : Automated = +25$?
-Save them into my database : +25$

=75$ - 100$ total.

Extra info :

- Contact me via PM, we can then further discuss through Discord.

- Bot is coded in NodeJS, it is also able to be ran on a webserver, in addition to windows/linux.
- Once I agree to make your script, 50% of payment is to be made upfront.
- After I make your script, I will send you a live demo of it in action, I can also send you any csv/json of the output.
- I will not send you the source until you send me the remaining 50%, or send it to an agreed upon escrow.
- Once source code is sent, I will provide a one week support to fix any bugs that arise. But no refunds.

Leave any further questions in comments. Cheers.

Beep boop beep boop
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: