Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon launches blockchain product  (Read 760 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1582
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

blockchain technology has been making a lot of noise all over the world and those large companies cannot ignore its existence, the adaptation of this technology will also give attraction for cryptocurrency although those big companies does not support crypto.

Yes, blockchain technology has impressed the public in many ways the main thing is profit. You can make a lot of money in a real quick time if you invest in crypto, at the same time popularity too increases from other side so this makes big players to think about this technology and they will make favour to public.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

Just like the internet when it was invented, some people embraced it wholeheartedly while some others were skeptical but at the end, the technology won the hearts of everybody, Blockchain is in that early stage now but the wise companies are now taking advantage of it.

Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

Very good information but since the information was released there has not been a significant increase in the market, is it possible that the two products can actually be released or are still under development?
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

Now the Amazon has implemented the blockchain technology into their system, of course this is a good step. So that i am sure there is possibility if in the future they will also have their own cryptocurrency to be used as an alternative payment tool. Considering payment using fiat takes a long time and must go through a complicated process.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

Very good information but since the information was released there has not been a significant increase in the market, is it possible that the two products can actually be released or are still under development?
I think that the situation on the market greatly influences the mood of the project, maybe the developers have so far decided not to start work? Although I think that now is the time for good news, because without them everything falls off very quickly.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

Amazon, the massively successful tech giant known for their electronic commerce and cloud computing, has finally broke into the blockchain industry with the launch of 2 Amazon blockchain products.
https://www.investinblockchain.com/amazon-launches-blockchain-products

is this a good sign for crypto market ?
This is really good news for me. It shows that blockchain is not dead and that even big companies use it. But how can this affect bitcoin and altcoins, i can not say.
fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

it seems that the current market price is no longer dependent on positive news, and is proven by the same market conditions. so the conclusion is that the market is really in motion by large investors
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

Amazon, the massively successful tech giant known for their electronic commerce and cloud computing, has finally broke into the blockchain industry with the launch of 2 Amazon blockchain products.

I think this is really good news for the crypto market. Thus Amazon will increase the number of sales and help develop cryptocurrency. Also I heard about facebook blockchain!
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:06:51 PM

I think this is really good news for the crypto market. Thus Amazon will increase the number of sales and help develop cryptocurrency. Also I heard about facebook blockchain!
if we talk about Amazon, then this is really good news and I think that in this regard, but I will be able to go through to follow their example. But regarding Facebook I have a different opinion, because there is still a lot of information where the Facebook administration has a negative opinion regarding cryptocurrency.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

finally Amazon recognize important of the blockchain technology i hope many other big companies will be also enter in blockchain technology and it will be good sign for cryptocurrency
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

I can't speculate with this. but if their product is accepted and popular it might have a good impact on the crypto market later

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

It is another merit in cryptosphere and proof of its viable future, in that sense its a good sign, but expecting this to swerve the market, is mere wishful thinking.
Marsilius

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

Yes that is a greta news for the whole crypto community with this the governments and the ruling authorities will understand that it is the need of the day and if these giant bodies will demand for the approval of the cryptocurrencies then there will be no any obstacle from them.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:19:05 AM

Amazon such a great platform on the internet. There are a lot of product what we can use in our real life. And Blockchain is an amazing techonology. So this two together, can create something great.

nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

I think Yes this is positive news but it will not play on the course since bitcoin needs a news background associated with the enonomical point of view .

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

So will Amazon accept placing orders using crypto?

george_hured

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

finally Amazon recognize important of the blockchain technology i hope many other big companies will be also enter in blockchain technology and it will be good sign for cryptocurrency
They have long talked about this and by the way today there are a lot of statements by very great people who say that cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology itself will generally change or has already changed the world.
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

I am not sure about a good sign for the crypto market. There is no room for doubt that it is a good sign for the blockchain technology.
That clearly shows that the blockchain technology is great 21st century invention. But it not shows about a crypto. Cryptocurrency and blockchain are already not related.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

Well, I believe it's a very good news. Blockchain, has come one step closer to mass adoption. A few more years and we will face a very different world.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:28:10 AM

Hopely with this amazon step, it increasing people to know about blockchain and cryptocurrency market. These day, many people still thinking cryptomarket a ponzi scheme and a scam. More company launching their own blockchain project, hopely people will change their minds about cryptocurrency market

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: