Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to Ether?  (Read 23246 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

The whole market is down, not ETH alone. Perhaps when the market rebound or ICO return to the golden age ETH will return.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:47:58 AM

Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
It's happened because of the current market situation. And you have to buy the eth at the moment due to its cheap price. Because when the market will start to grow up again similarly eth is also started to grow.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:00:41 AM

I still hope for ethereum and think, at some point, the price will rise again.
For me, ethereum still has a lot of potential and that is why i still believe in it.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

To me this is the right time to buy Ethereum because of the current downtrend, i know that it will not continue like this forever,whenever there is a bear market it create an opportunity to make money during the bull time which we know will actually come.

HOMT

Powered by,
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?

Probably still eth. Remember that they are the pioneered of smart contract and if your reading some news on it. They will launch now the Constantinople upgrade which is estimated to launch on January 16, 2018. I'm not sure if this news is a good one but from what I heard and see, I think they will start a new path especially on serenity update that includes POS shifting plan.

this is a common mistake that people make thinking that if someone is the first then it must be the best too. but that is not true at all. it just happens that bitcoin was the first and the best at the same time to be a decentralized currency.

as fro ethereum it was the first smart contract platform but it is the worst of them. the only thing that has kept it alive is its fake market cap and the millions of dollars spent on pumping it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:04:28 AM

Personally I don't see anything wrong that will happen to Ethereum in the future, I believe the challenge which is facing Ethereum today is the same challenge facing every other crypto out there.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:09:49 AM

well, that's enough, if you want to invest, in ethereum coins is the best choice because it has guaranteed quality and durability ethereum, so there's no need to worry ethereum will die even though the price falls,
due to the decline in ethereum prices is the impact of falling BTC prices.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

I think ethereum will increase again with Bitcoin and whole cryptomarket but we will not see the old prices in one year like 1300 - 1500 dollar. We should buy ethereum and Bitcoin these are still safe choices I guess. This is not end of the ethereum. Dont worry about it.
zarawalker

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

I used to buy some ether when it was at $500 range. But unfortunately it's now $90. I don't know if I can ever get a breakeven while all the coins are red at the moment.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

Eth is having strong support at 90 dollars once positive news comes from eth development team we can expect a bounce back and in next bull run we can expect prices go back to previous all-time high Eth investors should have patience at this point in time
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

Eth is having strong support at 90 dollars once positive news comes from eth development team we can expect a bounce back and in next bull run we can expect prices go back to previous all-time high Eth investors should have patience at this point in time
I have heard about the high level of support more than once this year and each time it was at different levels, but the most important thing is that it always fell even lower after.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:46:59 AM

Leave ether and another crypto for now, low price and high supply can't support the price will go up again. This is bad situation for all of us, so many people exchange their asset into currency and start using it into forex market. I'll will not stop you just think again before get stuck.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

I almost don't doubt Ethereum.  It seems to me that the coin will soon meet all the hopes associated with it!
It will happen and it will not happen as quickly as we expect, but it will definitely happen, because the market today shows how it can handle those who open short positions on the cryptocurrency leader is a BTC project
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

Ethereum will rise, in my opinion, this is the best time to invest in ethereum or on other coins. I see a huge opportunity right now, not only in ethereum but also Bitcoin.

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

I think everything depends on the developments in January. I especially look forward to the fork update. Everything can be better after Constantinapole hard fork. But still everything depends on Bitcoin!
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

Ethereum of course from all platforms is the leader, but of course there are worthy competitors eos and stellar they perfectly show the level I think you need to invest now in 3 coins
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Nothing to worry about eather but I would like to add that it will be the best time to buy eth at bottom to make a handsome profit.
Ethereum is temporarily down due to sell in bulk by whales but it will again rise soon as market will recover.
HauntOne

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

Everything falls and judging by the opinions of analysts from Willy Woo will continue to fall for a very long time, so that anyone who does not dream of a long-term (more than a year) perspective, we offer to leave the ship

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

Nothing to worry about eather but I would like to add that it will be the best time to buy eth at bottom to make a handsome profit.
Ethereum is temporarily down due to sell in bulk by whales but it will again rise soon as market will recover.

I hope the increase in the ethererum market will really happen soon. but I say that will happen in the near future. the market is too deep down, I think it takes time to wake him up. after all, not only does ethereum now fall, almost all crypto markets experience the same thing.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

When ETH goes down to $ 50, then you can buy a lot of coins. The situation with the fall of the complex. And I think it will fall even more for the holidays. It is worth the wait and make a great investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: