Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Development Services for Coin + Cash  (Read 275 times)
icosonar (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:56:43 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 11:37:35 AM by icosonar

Hello! We are a group of experienced Blockchain developers. We can develop ICOs and Exchange projects.

Our services include:
Smart Contract, Coin Creation, Masternode Coin Creation, Peer to Peer Transfer System, Donation System, Investment System, Internal Exchange, CryptoCurrency Exchange, Block Explorer, Hard fork of Altcoin, Mobile Wallets, Web Wallets, Desktop Wallets, eCommerce Website, Coin Website, ICO Website, etc.

We have worked on many types of websites and mobile application projects. Our work can be tailored to fit any market in the world.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icosonar (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

Bump..!!

Cryptodude2020

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Hello! We are a group of experienced Blockchain developers. We can develop ICOs and Exchange projects.

Our services include:
Smart Contract, Coin Creation, Masternode Coin Creation, Peer to Peer Transfer System, Donation System, Investment System, Internal Exchange, CryptoCurrency Exchange, Block Explorer, Hard fork of Altcoin, Mobile Wallets, Web Wallets, Desktop Wallets, eCommerce Website, Coin Website, ICO Website, etc.

We have worked on many types of websites and mobile application projects. Our work can be tailored to fit any market in the world.

Telegram:  csankur                                                                                           
If you need some blockchain solutions or want to see past work you can contact us via PM or Email us at info@erience.co
Thank you!

The page on your website pointing block chain development giving 404 error. Do you have some past experience to show? Email me at Cryptodude2020@gmail.com
cryptounicon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:18:00 AM

I am curious, do you know how to fix the masternode/POS exploit that had been affecting quite a few recent coins lately? I am working with a project that is trying to find a solution to this exploit atm.

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
icosonar (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

Our services include:

Telegram:  csankur                                                                                           
If you need some blockchain solutions or want to see past work you can contact us via PM or Email us at info@erience.co
Thank you!

The page on your website pointing block chain development giving 404 error. Do you have some past experience to show? Email me at Cryptodude2020@gmail.com

I have sent you an email. Have you checked it? We are waiting for your response.

onemanwolfpack
Copper Member

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

I paid you 2 weeks ago. You said the job would take 2 days now you don't reply on telegram, you just keep trying to get more work on the forum and forget who I am on here obviously!!! Give me my work on money back!!!

MadCrackers_Com
Copper Member

Activity: 13

MadCrackers.com - Blockchain Developer Forum

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:07:56 PM

I am curious, do you know how to fix the masternode/POS exploit that had been affecting quite a few recent coins lately? I am working with a project that is trying to find a solution to this exploit atm.

I am curious to this as well
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

I know you are doing this in order to promote your services but I am curious to see the "websites" you are saying as well as the vouch from the customers you have. Everyone promoting their services in the project development section looks just like your post, all word and no proof of what you are saying you are doing. As you can see it will be more effective if you have shown your finished products rather than saying it as for other people what they are seeing now is an unreliable person promoting something that could be a scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: