Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APX]-Making An Accessible Environment For Ease Of Financial Services  (Read 3171 times)
AlanaSakira

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:26:22 AM

I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
AlulaMaster

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:27:01 AM

Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.
AngelBoom

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:27:25 AM

did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project,,
nice looking ANN thread,,
good luck for your project
KrtaAnita

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:29:01 AM

Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info: do you have a subreddit? YouTube channel may be? Thnx
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:30:14 AM

awesome design, This is the best project I found, good luck with your project

thank you. will you join our project?
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:31:23 AM

Did you talk to any exchanges for listing?

we are connect to some exchange. And we will be list in soon. About this new, we will have a post to explain it soon
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:32:08 AM

What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?

Our purpose is to make an accessible environment for ease of financial services available for people in South East Asia and all over the world on this project. To achieve this purpose, we intend to support the poor through our financial institution and offer epoch-making services compared to existing banking services through a cryptocurrency exchange platform.
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:33:06 AM

Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?

we are make it true everyday bro. we are gone exactly the roadmap we showed
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:34:07 AM

I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?

i think we won't have a beta. but we have bounty program.It will be announced soon
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:34:55 AM

I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

According to the rules to obtain the license for a Specialized Bank, APF will establish trust with domestic and international authorities. Using this trust, APF will expand its business abroad and make a system to support the poor directly as much as possible. APF will support the poor directly such as school construction, educate children, support orphanages and cultivate instructors as our example.
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:35:52 AM

I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers

First main component is the trading. We adopted a cutting edge trading platform which has been adopted by top international companies. For this platform, we will offer safety and a stable trading environment to users. This platform is named Asia Pacific Exchange (APX).
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:37:35 AM

about the team, we have 8 years experience in Blockchain with great reputation. you can check it in google
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:38:14 AM

Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.

thank you, you can take your friend to join this ICO. this is a great idea
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:39:18 AM

did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project,,
nice looking ANN thread,,
good luck for your project

i see a lot of people asking about Bounty. We are makeing this program with some big Bonus and gift.
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:40:36 AM

Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info: do you have a subreddit? YouTube channel may be? Thnx

we have facebook, twitter and telegram channel. you can join it bro
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:41:13 AM

Does your company have open offline offices?

API is assisting a Microfinance institution called Asia Pacific Finance Plc. (APF). APF was founded by the Japanese and obtained a business license from the National Bank of Cambodia 2015. Therefore APF has been operating microfinance business since 2015.
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:43:41 AM

I like to see in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto

thank you bro, let's join our ICO
CoopHarley

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:42:27 AM

Do you plan to participate in the conferences that will be held in the near future? and will there be a timetable for this or something like that?
APCProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:44:59 AM

The concept of this project is rather interesting for a new opening project.
Having a good management on a project is the main aim for the better future of any kind of project

i think we have a nie idea. this project help people and children alot
CeridwenNancy

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:46:18 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but will traid coin be used as payment way on the platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: