Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is easier 1-2% a day or 20-30% per month  (Read 19218 times)
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:40:09 AM

Ok neither of these are easy but as a long term strategy to do think its best to day trade and try and get 1-2% a day or invest in a couple of coins and try and get 20% over a month
It's a positive way of thinking, but it's hard for anyone to keep up that feat for a long time. There are legendary investors, 1 year they only made a growth of 28% - 35% of their total investment funds. so we should think smaller and more modest, I think 10% per month is already a great achievement and we will have a more relaxed mind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:42:47 PM

Perhaps scalping, one of the activities that can bring 1% -2% per day. Or trading without shorts, you can also with shorts if you are experienced.
In any case, for all these activities you need experience and knowledge. How to earn 20% per month from my income without any particular risks, I don’t know, all the options I know are quite risky.
Income of 20% - 30% per month is a fairly large amount. As a rule, such incomes, especially in the crypto sector, are fraught with high risks,
which means that in some of the months you can lose a significant amount of money from already earned ones.
I like the earnings of 1% -2% per day more, because every day the amount will increase and increase.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:21:52 AM

Ok neither of these are easy but as a long term strategy to do think its best to day trade and try and get 1-2% a day or invest in a couple of coins and try and get 20% over a month
It's a positive way of thinking, but it's hard for anyone to keep up that feat for a long time. There are legendary investors, 1 year they only made a growth of 28% - 35% of their total investment funds. so we should think smaller and more modest, I think 10% per month is already a great achievement and we will have a more relaxed mind.
That was more realistic than to get 28-35% monthly. Since there are no guaranteed that you can make profit every month might lost huge if you dont watch your trade.
But if OP can make 1% daily trade  thats better since they can watch the price always and cut loss if they see the price change.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:43:50 AM

Definitely 20% over a month. My answer might be different from everyone as everyone would say that 1-2% is always much easier to get as it just takes a small swing in your direction for you to reach your profit. But it doesn't works that way. As this 1-2% swing could go any way around which means it is as easy to lose money as it is to make money ending you with zero odds on your side. Moreover 1-2% a day involves day trading. Day trading is a very stringent mental exercise which involves you fighting with your own emotions when you are just about to press the buy button and sell button. Not everyone has the capacity to do this. So earning 20% per month with a good strategy is easier because you atleast have a control over your feelings and you can rethink about your decision a couple of times.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:52:22 AM

20-30% seems easier for me because when you limit yourself for 1-2% per day then that will give you a very low profit because there is fee that you need to pay for each trade and also the fee when you do some withdrawal. While, when you trade and target for at least 20-30% per month, it is easier for you since you have a larger room to work with and you don't feel that you are limited.
it will depend  actually how much is your capital is. If you earn 1% -2% from 2-3 BTC that was not bad and the transaction fee will not be a problem. If you still afraid of high transaction fee you can use other altcoin that much lower transaction fees.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:42:34 AM

1-2% per trade is fairly easy to accomplish. If you buy in at the right time, you can easily pick up 3%+ in just a few minutes. If you do one of these trades a day, then you're better off going that route. The reason is, that 1% gain you got adds onto the next trade you do. So, let's say you started with $10, now you have $10.10 to invest and will have $10.12 on the next trade. So, it's better to shoot for the 1-2%/day due to the compounding gains. At the end of the month, you will have made more than if you just held the coin to get to the 20-30%.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:46:11 AM

Neither 1-2% everyday nor 30% every month is realistic target can be achieved so make it something under realistic like 5-6% per month will be a good choice.

But for the context of your idealogy better choose the monthly goal rather than having daily because we may not achieve daily goals in crypto trading and also we have to spend more effort but when we keep it in longer format no need to give much effort until our goal price reaches.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

Neither 1-2% everyday nor 30% every month is realistic target can be achieved so make it something under realistic like 5-6% per month will be a good choice.

The OP's question is really like, Which one is easier winning daily at gambling or winning lottery at once!
In truth, both are impossible. No one is that skillful as well as lucky enough to make 1-2% daily, nor does anyone can make guaranteed 20-30% every month.

As suggested by you, 5-6% is quite achievable. All it takes is following some good signals and doing intra-day with short intervals. But for someone indulged completely in trading, is it really fruitful to make just 5-6% a month?
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:49:02 PM

As suggested by you, 5-6% is quite achievable. All it takes is following some good signals and doing intra-day with short intervals. But for someone indulged completely in trading, is it really fruitful to make just 5-6% a month?
Certainly,I will not suggest anyone to go with short term interval trading unless you got the capital could be completely afford to lose.When someone is doing intra day trading then its possible to make 5-6% on that day but the thing is not possible to make everyday.When the days we are not making any profit we also might lose the profits from previous days so when we compound it then its not worth to make 20% of profit when we can make it possible with few trades every month.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:00:28 PM

20-30% seems easier for me because when you limit yourself for 1-2% per day then that will give you a very low profit because there is fee that you need to pay for each trade and also the fee when you do some withdrawal. While, when you trade and target for at least 20-30% per month, it is easier for you since you have a larger room to work with and you don't feel that you are limited.
it will depend  actually how much is your capital is. If you earn 1% -2% from 2-3 BTC that was not bad and the transaction fee will not be a problem. If you still afraid of high transaction fee you can use other altcoin that much lower transaction fees.

I agree with what you said. It depends on that capital you are trading at and earning 1%-2% from 2-3 BTC is not that bad. Also, it's good because making that money in daily trading is a massive profit at the end of the month. Also, the transaction fee is not that high, but 20-30% a month seems more comfortable, but in trading, we can't always say that you can reach your profits at that rate, compared to daily trading that if you reach your favorable rating, you can stop or continue until the price is affordable to you. Smiley
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:22:02 PM

it will depend  actually how much is your capital is. If you earn 1% -2% from 2-3 BTC that was not bad and the transaction fee will not be a problem. If you still afraid of high transaction fee you can use other altcoin that much lower transaction fees.
Although this will depend on the amount of capital and method we use to minimize the amount of fees we will pay but overall, the goal per month is probably less stressful than every day when the capital is too large, sometimes it will create a lot of pressure for us, sometimes the liquidity is low, earn 1% -2% but if a loss appears, it will be larger numbers. While going back to the problem every month, we will have more time to think and choose, market sentiment is a very fast changing thing and a lot of time will give us the best opportunity

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:50:56 PM

Both of them are incredibly difficult, I do not think that people really realize how difficult it is to make that amount of money, even if your starting capital was small you could become a millionaire in just a few years with those kind of profits so before people think about how to get those kind of profits people need to really think if they are willing to accept the risks that comes from trying to get that kind of money because I can assure you that if someone tries to get those profits 99% of them will fail.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 09:18:54 PM

It's more feasible to acquire 1-2 % a day profit rather than 20% a month. The main factor is the volitality of the market. The market movement of crypto is very agressive thus it's a great opportunity for scalpers who are targetting to make profit a day. Market movement of crypto these previous months are moving sideways thus long term trading isn't that worth it.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:44:02 AM

Profits depends on risk, for exemple you can either choose to lend your bitcoins on an exchange for a 10% annual rate but a pretty low risk (considering the exchange doesn't get hacked/scam), or you can choose to scalp/day trade, high risk high reward!

Perhaps scalping, one of the activities that can bring 1% -2% per day. Or trading without shorts, you can also with shorts if you are experienced.
In any case, for all these activities you need experience and knowledge. How to earn 20% per month from my income without any particular risks, I don’t know, all the options I know are quite risky.
Income of 20% - 30% per month is a fairly large amount. As a rule, such incomes, especially in the crypto sector, are fraught with high risks,
which means that in some of the months you can lose a significant amount of money from already earned ones.
I like the earnings of 1% -2% per day more, because every day the amount will increase and increase.

Statistics exist and it says that only 3-5% of traders that deal with cryptocurrencies get their profits regularly and reach success. Therefore, the main thing here is not to think of how much you can make and which of the strategies will be the best one for you. The main idea is to create a strategy where you will not lose or at least make these possible losses as small as possible.
It is true that very few traders succeed in the long run, so it's essential to distinguish yourself with your own strategy and to have a very good risk management
nambu

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:30:15 AM

Every day I get more and more experience in trading and I want to say that it is very difficult to predict the percentage of profit for the month and it will constantly vary depending on the cryptocurrencies from which your portfolio is made
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:45:03 AM

Getting 1-2% a day is easier for me but I have been a trader too and what I experienced is that anytime I reach 1-2% profit daily, I became more greedy and try to trade again to get more profit. This is my mistake when I'm trading and that is the reason too why I stopped trading right now. Getting both of them are easy only if you know how to control yourself when trading.
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:40:11 AM

For the brain it's probably easier to imagine 1% daily.
This will work best as it's achievable and will bring a cumulative effect.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:41:12 AM

1-2% per trade is fairly easy to accomplish. If you buy in at the right time, you can easily pick up 3%+ in just a few minutes. If you do one of these trades a day, then you're better off going that route. The reason is, that 1% gain you got adds onto the next trade you do. So, let's say you started with $10, now you have $10.10 to invest and will have $10.12 on the next trade. So, it's better to shoot for the 1-2%/day due to the compounding gains. At the end of the month, you will have made more than if you just held the coin to get to the 20-30%.
It's not easy as it looks like to gain 1-2% per trade. Actually these types of traders who trade for such small gains are called scalpers and generally scalpers don't make their trades manually instead they do it with the help of softwares. Reason here is that for such small time trades you need to be really quick even 10 seconds of delay can be a game changer. Moreover not all coins experience such volume to get these types of gain daily. Moreover as easy it is to have a 3% movement on your side equally easy it is to get a 3% movement on your opposite side. So most number of times you will end up hitting your stop losses because a simple large dumper can manipulate the market by 2% fairly easily and it happens numerous times daily.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:04:04 AM

Every day I get more and more experience in trading and I want to say that it is very difficult to predict the percentage of profit for the month and it will constantly vary depending on the cryptocurrencies from which your portfolio is made
And that is the main issue with trying to earn a specific amount of money each day or month, what if the market is not moving and you are not getting any signals that indicate a profitable trade? Most people instead of accepting a lower amount of profits will begin to take even greater risks and while this can work in the short term this will eventually end and you will suffer massive losses and by the time you realize your mistake it will be too late and it will be impossible to correct it.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:24:12 PM

Both aren't guaranteed because the risk of losing is always high even if you are very experienced in trading cryptocurrencies. Maybe the short term trading seems a bit easier, but it is also not guaranteed to earn you a 1-2% daily. Earning 20-30% monthly is a bit harder especially on the actual market conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: