Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SOFT CAP!] BuratinoBS - Multi-Mining System for SHA-256 and SCRYPT  (Read 2254 times)
BuratinoBS

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

Hi mates! Have you reach your softcap?? Congrats to all Buratino Team then  Shocked Shocked

I imagine that one of the main problems is the energy that you need to support the whole system. From my ignorance. Do you use renewable energies?

Thanks!

Thank you for your opinion)
Yes, we have this opportunity.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BuratinoBS

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

Hi, guys! 🙋‍♂️
Haven't seen our multi-miner yet?
It's not a problem! It is very detailed video about small, cost-effective and silent mining farm. Please follow the link and enjoy the video.
Here is a link on YouTube ⬇️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXhmqjQMdSM&t=110s
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

Hello everyone and Happy New Year. What makes Buratino different from other miners? Anyone aware?
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:47:13 PM

Hello everyone and Happy New Year. What makes Buratino different from other miners? Anyone aware?

Hey there. Well, as far as I understand, there are many great points that make Buratino's solution unique and advanced. For example, they are coming with the water cooling system. And also Papa Carlo allows to raise any crypto-currencies on the algorithms such as SHA-256 and SCRYP  Wink These are just a few points from many
Lovecurrency

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:48:39 PM

Hey there. Well, as far as I understand, there are many great points that make Buratino's solution unique and advanced. For example, they are coming with the water cooling system. And also Papa Carlo allows to raise any crypto-currencies on the algorithms such as SHA-256 and SCRYP  Wink These are just a few points from many

Sounds good. But as far as I know it is impossible to mine different Cryptos with 1 device, you should be mixing everything up
mikeormike

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

Sounds good. But as far as I know it is impossible to mine different Cryptos with 1 device, you should be mixing everything up

It was impossible, I believe. I haven't met any miners that can do that, but Papa Carlo of Buratino can Smiley And more to just making it all possible, their product is super efficient, check the specifications on their website..
Lovecurrency

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

It was impossible, I believe. I haven't met any miners that can do that, but Papa Carlo of Buratino can Smiley And more to just making it all possible, their product is super efficient, check the specifications on their website..

Wow, sounds amazing. Looks like I have to have a closer look at the project, thanks a lot
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:44:29 PM

Greetings everyone. I have just examined this thread and it looks like I need to seriously consider adding BUR to my portfolio. But how much is one toke now?
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:46:01 PM

Greetings everyone. I have just examined this thread and it looks like I need to seriously consider adding BUR to my portfolio. But how much is one toke now?

Hello sir. I have bought today for 0.1 USD. And there is a 1% active bonus, so good time to purchase  Smiley
miamicrp

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:47:06 PM

Hello sir. I have bought today for 0.1 USD. And there is a 1% active bonus, so good time to purchase  Smiley

Sounds good, is ETH accepted? Or I will need to convert into BTC to invest?
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:48:23 PM

They accept many currencies, so no worries. As far as I know, at least ETH, BTC, ETC, ZEC and BCH are accepted  Wink
miamicrp

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:49:52 PM

They accept many currencies, so no worries. As far as I know, at least ETH, BTC, ETC, ZEC and BCH are accepted  Wink

Amazing! Ok, thanks a lot for your help Smiley
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:10:00 PM

Hey guys. I am pretty impressed by Papa Carlo miner, but the question is - why have they decided to go for own miner, not just making existing one better?
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:11:52 PM

Hey guys. I am pretty impressed by Papa Carlo miner, but the question is - why have they decided to go for own miner, not just making existing one better?

Hmm, interesting question. Well, just redefining the existing miner is pretty the same as just creating a new one, i believe. Because Papa Carlo is an absolutely new and much more advanced product, built unique from the beginning. And existing miners have many problems, like impossibility of partial modification, loud noise, low maintainability etc
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:12:41 PM

Hmm, interesting question. Well, just redefining the existing miner is pretty the same as just creating a new one, i believe. Because Papa Carlo is an absolutely new and much more advanced product, built unique from the beginning. And existing miners have many problems, like impossibility of partial modification, loud noise, low maintainability etc

Makes sense, so they worked all this out in their miner?
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:13:44 PM

Yep, everything is built with new standards in their miner Smiley just check the website to understand the difference  Roll Eyes
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:15:09 PM

Yep, everything is built with new standards in their miner Smiley just check the website to understand the difference  Roll Eyes

Thanks, will do! Enjoy your day Smiley
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:52:30 PM

Good morning everyone. I am interested in how has the team come to the idea of developing own miner? Is it about performance? Anyone aware?
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:54:27 PM

Good morning everyone. I am interested in how has the team come to the idea of developing own miner? Is it about performance? Anyone aware?

Hmm, interesting question btw.  I cannot say for the team, but I believe they wanted to revive mining as the industry, redesigning everything and coming up with the really advanced product. And to make it profitable
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:57:10 PM

Hmm, interesting question btw.  I cannot say for the team, but I believe they wanted to revive mining as the industry, redesigning everything and coming up with the really advanced product. And to make it profitable

Is mining unprofitable now? I mean with other devices, for example
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: